Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:44 pm
HopeFaerie wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:59 am Hello 😊
I would like to ask if I am on the right path. Thank you! 💙
Answer:

STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!
DARK HAIRED MAN
INSPIRATION
THE LOVERS

Yes you are, but pay attention to guidance/inspiration from or related to a dark haired fellow (it can be a spirit, ancestor, or someone you admire) that will help you make the right choice at this pivotal part of your journey. Your path isn't straight forward, you're about to take an important turn.

You may or may not know that you have been protected from destruction and loss by your continued devotions.
Hello 😊
Thank you again for my reading! I was wondering if you could expand on what you meant by my devotions.
Thank you!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I'm still doing this, just so everyone knows.
I'll be returning to answer more questions as soon as I am caught up with work.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
HonkPills
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi, i'd like a reading if possible :)

My ultimate goal is to achieve trance possession with one of my servitors. How can I do it / improve this practice?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Hi, I have a question.

An idea, a course of action was suggested to me today. Should I pursue it?

Thank you!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

May I please have other go, if it's okay. So we lost our IVF baby ... my daughter in law and my son. Everyone is incredibly very 😔 sad... as we all know, it's not cheap and goes with unimaginable preparation for months, for the mother to be and father to be ... ect, ect...

My question is simple. Do you see them having a healthy baby in the future?

My most recent happy moments were those amazing weeks knowing my kids were happy expecting. I just wish them see happy again one day.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Riswan wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:48 pm Hi Vipera, i don't know if i'm too late to ask a question

Q: Am i on the right path to be able to better communicate it my spirit family (telepathic)

Thanks in advance!
Answer:

VULNERABLE, SURPRISE

Yes. And you will find that as you trust in yourself and be more open to possibilities (making yourself vulnerable), that you will be surprised by the outcome. The communications you receive telepathically will begin to prove themselves in the physical world.

Something you may or may not know:

You are making changes right now that are for your greater good, and in your later years you will look back upon them as the reason for your abundance.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

WitheredWillow wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:41 pm If you are still taking questions,
Will I be able to find a new magic mentor?
Thank you for your time.
Answer:

GREED, GAIN, FRUSTRATION

Not so fast. The urgency in your seeking can lead to frustrating results. A suitable mentor will find you when you least expect.
Take this as relevant to the moment you had asked this question, as you may've come to the same conclusion in the meantime.

You are hard-working and clear-minded, by your own efforts you can find the esoteric truths you are after.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

XianLee wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:43 pm I feel lost. I'd like to know how to move forward spiritual things/journey. Thank you :)
Answer:

DESTRUCTION, JUDGEMENT

You must tear down what no longer is serving you and step beyond it, be willing to start fresh in order to see the clearest path forward.

You have a star-quality to you that emerges when you stand firm in your desires, do not be less than what you are - as you will easily cut through barriers by allowing yourself to shine.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Echofalls wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:42 pm Hello Viper,
Are you still taking readings, at the current time?
If so, I would like to ask about my... career prospects in the future?
Answer:

WOMAN OF THE WORLD, VICTORY, ABUNDANCE

It appears that your prospects are very good. I did get a sense that you are in a process of overturning some mistakes in your approach to career matters, which is leading to this advantageous result. It feels like a 'win', or ideal being held to.
I also saw the colour green/teal - which could become relevant.

You are a generous person and your home life is growing richer, that generosity is being reciprocated.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

HonkPills wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:21 am Hi, i'd like a reading if possible :)

My ultimate goal is to achieve trance possession with one of my servitors. How can I do it / improve this practice?
Answer:

CLARITY, THE STRANGER

Continue to connect in ways to better understand your servitor. As you learn about the servitor and bond with them normally, the way to do more advanced work like trance/possession becomes obvious.

You are on a long journey, and will be forgiven for your perceived shortcomings - pay attention to the signs, as you are being actively guided.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”