Answers for All

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

As a treat -
ask a question and receive an answer, from my rare 'Answer Deck' published in the 90's.

You can ask any question, but the answer will be simple and straight forward, from this deck.
You are permitted to be vague.

In addition to answering your question, I will tell you something about yourself that you may or may not know. A little trick for the treat.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

May I please be first... 😁. Thanks in advance 💕.
My question...
I really wish to know my Divine force alignment and Goddess by name. Can you please check this out for me, please?

Brie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ohhhh, fun! Normally I'm more of a lurker than an asker, but I'm making an effort to be more social on this forum! If you could, I have the question of: What element am I most connected to?
Not even sure if this is a valid question or not, but hey, I tried! XD

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:08 pm May I please be first... 😁. Thanks in advance 💕.
My question...
I really wish to know my Divine force alignment and Goddess by name. Can you please check this out for me, please?
Because it is a card reading, it is not able to provide answers of that nature. If I divined from these cards for you, it would probably tell you how or where to find this information yourself, or what is keeping you from knowing it.
If you'd still like me to tell you what the cards have to say in regard to that, then I will proceed. It would likely be better this way, as this sounds like the kind of information that is deeply personal and will have to come to you directly.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks for this and to correctly asking you a question then I'll be asking /I wish to know where I need to place my focus regarding my near distant path, so not to miss vital growth or important information?
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:19 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:08 pm May I please be first... 😁. Thanks in advance 💕.
My question...
Because it is a card reading, it is not able to provide answers of that nature. If I divined from these cards for you, it would probably tell you how or where to find this information yourself, or what is keeping you from knowing it.
If you'd still like me to tell you what the cards have to say in regard to that, then I will proceed. It would likely be better this way, as this sounds like the kind of information that is deeply personal and will have to come to you directly.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

First many thanks for this opportunity Vipera.

Also and if possible…. What I would like to ask is…. I know is complicated to ask, and I apologize if I am being to vague or not formulating the question correctly but…

In resume, what is what I am doing wrong, or what I am lacking, or not accomplishing to be able to better communicate it my spiritual family? (I know telepathic and going to the astral and speaking and hearing them 24/7 is still very far away but still).

Again I apologize for this question. I thank you again for this opportunity and for all that you have done for me and others over the years. You have been a TREMEDUS help to many over the years. ./<

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I can answer the questions posed so far through the deck, will get to that in a little bit. No problem.

Everyone else to come - please keep in mind it is a reading of cards.. and therefore I'm going to interpret what they are saying. This deck is very simple and straight forward, which is why I like it. The only visionary component comes with me telling you something about yourself (which is not part of answering your question, it's just an extra.)
Those wondering if their question is alright from here on out, you can go ahead and ask whatever, but I want to make it clear you will be getting whatever the cards say.

Will return...

—Oscar Wilde
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Oh this is a nice treat! Thank you for the opportunity.

I would like to know how to move forward in my spiritual journey. I am not sure of a direction to go. I need a "compass bearing". I think that fits the criteria.

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello 😊
I would like to ask if I am on the right path. Thank you! 💙

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

can i have two questions? One id like to know when you offer other preimum rituals etc.... :P email or whatever.

second. you can be as open as you want with the reading or short and direct. i think i just asked stella to do same question but i am curious to why am i not dreaming like i use to ? i use to have wonderful vivid dreams now i cannot remember any of them if they are even happening.

i am working with a few bindings to heal. and soon again my sin eater. to see if it clears it. but i dunno what i did ? surely its not a sin.

btw thank you for all the work you do vipera.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”