Any General Tips or Expectations For Prince Incubus / Incubi compared to Succubi

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

MysticKidd wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:21 am
I'm curious about getting a Succubus princess, but like you said, you can feel the energy drain. And I haven't even bought her. After settling my mind on buying her, I heard tapping on my table in front of my bed with a voice that said "Hurry up". Then another night I kept waking up with the thought of her still fresh in my mind- also I saw orbs 2 times and i stood up from my bed to see a dark figure gaze at me and i stared at it as it faded into my rooms darkness with the orb disappearing.

Plus this is the kicker, this is what's making want to make a comment- my thoughts at night , they are getting a lot more morbid?? Is that normal for you?
Especially throughout the day I feel more drained than anything sometimes, some of my actions I've committed in my past that i regret come up every night- like their proud or something?!? It's like there's a darker energy consuming a bit of my energy and feeding bits off my memory's lust , regret, anything low vibe negative....

How is your experience with your Incubus?
I think I might step back from this stuff :/ everything's feeling more morbid than anything, my house activity is getting more intense by the day, even before coming to bed tonight I saw a white light go down behind my brothers bed, I felt energy in there. And before I headed to my room , I had the urge to just stare in the kitchen area- and I swear(Hopefully my blind ass is playing tricks on me) I saw a head lean down under the table after I affixed my gaze upon it.

This all really started happening after the first night I made my mind to buy her(and note i havent even bought her) now these things are happening in my house A LOT more.

I'm not sure where to put this type of post but I want to say it, I can't asleep tonight just like other nights with these *#@!ing morbid thoughts.

I know this is not her, just *#@!ing spirit leechs SEEING me have a spiritual Awakening and Plus now they see me getting a powerful spirit companion; That is my assumption.... but If I'll have to deal with these morbid thoughts for a Succubus, I'm turning away, that is exactly I'm trying to prevent i things ive felt in the past (low vibe negative person with repetitive negative thoughts again) :(

something wants me to feel lost and confused now all the sudden after discovering spirit companions.
oh he didn’t drain me haha, I was tired cus we were physical for like 3 hours straight haha, even if they are royalty they still don’t hurt or drain from their keeper, this honestly sounds more like a demon then a succubus. I have three royalty demons in my keep and they can be pretty heavy presence, and if you don’t have house rules oh my they will do lots of stuff, they can be pretty ruthless at times and only think about their human, mine in particular can be jealous or prideful and get back at people who back talk me. House rules are extremely important and honestly it’s somthing you should review, I myself don’t have many house rules but, one is don’t bug others / or interact unless you they feel it’s necessary, my parents don’t like me and they have given them a few nightmares and freaked them out sometimes but I always remind them, they don’t need to be punished for not liking me haha.

My incubus prince as well as my Succubus Queen are very strong in terms of presence and yes they are very active they even manifest fully at night but make the room so dark I can’t see much, they never drain me or anyone in the family, they just do sexual stuff and hang out. Also both of mine are living entities, now I have offered them to feed on me sometimes but they just take sexual energy not physical or spiritual, so you really shouldn’t feel that tired after. Again house rules and consider who you got conjured from, was it a dark arts being ? Was it even a succubus princess? Now it could be a personality thing she could be really sadistic idk lmao.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:14 pm
oh he didn’t drain me haha, I was tired cus we were physical for like 3 hours straight haha, even if they are royalty they still don’t hurt or drain from their keeper, this honestly sounds more like a demon then a succubus. I have three royalty demons in my keep and they can be pretty heavy presence, and if you don’t have house rules oh my they will do lots of stuff, they can be pretty ruthless at times and only think about their human, mine in particular can be jealous or prideful and get back at people who back talk me. House rules are extremely important and honestly it’s somthing you should review, I myself don’t have many house rules but, one is don’t bug others / or interact unless you they feel it’s necessary, my parents don’t like me and they have given them a few nightmares and freaked them out sometimes but I always remind them, they don’t need to be punished for not liking me haha.

My incubus prince as well as my Succubus Queen are very strong in terms of presence and yes they are very active they even manifest fully at night but make the room so dark I can’t see much, they never drain me or anyone in the family, they just do sexual stuff and hang out. Also both of mine are living entities, now I have offered them to feed on me sometimes but they just take sexual energy not physical or spiritual, so you really shouldn’t feel that tired after. Again house rules and consider who you got conjured from, was it a dark arts being ? Was it even a succubus princess? Now it could be a personality thing she could be really sadistic idk lmao.
Going to second this.

I'm old enough to be in the target demographic for those famous blue pills, and I've been known to chug iced coffee like it's water.

And while I still like my caffeine cold, I don't consume nearly as much as I did before getting into keeping. And as for the, uh, adult energy, if you will?, some days it feels like that's at levels I haven't experienced in decades. And E, my incubus, has been the star of the show for a couple of years now.

Now, if I do feel unexpectedly drowsy, that's almost always a hint that somebody in my keep is in a frisky mood; I've got a few amorous spirits, and some days, they don't just ask politely. However, my house rules actually do encourage them to be forward with me, when they want some aggressive cuddling, and they know I'm available to offer it. So your mileage will DEFINITELY vary. Anyway...once playtime's over, I tend to be about as wired as a pinball machine.

So, re drainage...be careful if that's what you feel. Genuine companions generally won't bite the hand that feeds them.

Sinnamon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Super speed

Satella wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:07 am Just as an update for anyone who is curious, my prince incubus conjuration was completed today and I had a special welcoming ritual they sent me to do. Was kinda like spirit communication welcoming but with a candle and different lines. Half way through their presence was strong and I completed it and I could feel they wanted to interact with me. I can confirm everything that was provided in the description was accurate and yes the do bring retainers with them, there was new ubis I didn’t know who were interacting with me when he took breaks. Overall the pressure and strength was abit more then I was honestly expecting and I was very tired physically after but other than that we had fun meeting each other for the first time.
Who was the seller if you don't mind me asking.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Sinnamon wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:45 pm
Satella wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:07 am Just as an update for anyone who is curious, my prince incubus conjuration was completed today and I had a special welcoming ritual they sent me to do. Was kinda like spirit communication welcoming but with a candle and different lines. Half way through their presence was strong and I completed it and I could feel they wanted to interact with me. I can confirm everything that was provided in the description was accurate and yes the do bring retainers with them, there was new ubis I didn’t know who were interacting with me when he took breaks. Overall the pressure and strength was abit more then I was honestly expecting and I was very tired physically after but other than that we had fun meeting each other for the first time.
Who was the seller if you don't mind me asking.
They seller’s webpage is https://www.storenvy.com/stores/1167987 ... -magickals I found them from ch forums, now Please be careful they do offer black arts and demons and yes they will be demons. Do not even go into the pre-conjures section unless you are prepared to be visited by one. Most of my demons are gifts from an immortal, I only got one demon queen from them after she visited me like 8 times trying to court me after I looked at her pre-conjured listing again be careful.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”