Any General Tips or Expectations For Prince Incubus / Incubi compared to Succubi

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hi, everyone I am pretty new to spirit keeping but I been really enjoying spending time with My Succubus (N) overall she has been very playful, communicative (for how new I am) and very fun friend. Because of my personality and um well uh sexuality and other things I am capable with both male and females.

I was just curious what types of differences do incubi have in general that differ from succubi in terms of personality, expectations for keeper, etc. i already ordered my new friends I would just like to be a bit more prepared >.<. Overall I tend to be more attracted to males if that matters at all.

I am very excited tho to meet them!!!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:41 pm Hi, everyone I am pretty new to spirit keeping but I been really enjoying spending time with My Succubus (N) overall she has been very playful, communicative (for how new I am) and very fun friend. Because of my personality and um well uh sexuality and other things I am capable with both male and females.

I was just curious what types of differences do incubi have in general that differ from succubi in terms of personality, expectations for keeper, etc. i already ordered my new friends I would just like to be a bit more prepared >.<. Overall I tend to be more attracted to males if that matters at all.

It sounds like your Prince Incubus is from another seller, in which case it's best to ask them.

For CH Incubi & Succubi, you can see from the Encyclopedia entries that each is simply the female or male version of the other in every respect.

(CH don't seem to conjure spirits with rank, so I'm guessing a Prince Incubus is from someone else.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Lewk wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:15 pm
Satella wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:41 pm Hi, everyone I am pretty new to spirit keeping but I been really enjoying spending time with My Succubus (N) overall she has been very playful, communicative (for how new I am) and very fun friend. Because of my personality and um well uh sexuality and other things I am capable with both male and females.

It sounds like your Prince Incubus is from another seller, in which case it's best to ask them.

For CH Incubi & Succubi, you can see from the Encyclopedia entries that each is simply the female or male version of the other in every respect.

(CH don't seem to conjure spirits with rank, so I'm guessing a Prince Incubus is from someone else.)
I actually read the info from CH already, was just curious from peoples experiences and what not. Yes the prince incubus I ordered wasn’t from CH, was from a seller I found on the forums that had a lot of really nice reviews on their thread, so I checked out their story and saw the posting, it did have a nice detailed piece of information. Was just curious that’s all >.<, I guess I’ll just find out when I meet them.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

I wrote out a more detailed response telling a full story I experienced- but it was distracting to the point. I had an unbound claim to be a “princess succubus” and it (whatever it was) was chased away (by my cambion who got very feisty with it) I just wanted to mention I have heard this term from the spirit world itself but only in this one instance where it was claiming to be something it wasn’t. I would ask the seller as stated above-been curios myself but never followed up and looked. 🤔 Also not saying doesn’t exist-just that I heard this term from the spirit world and like you have no idea what it means 😂

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Without getting too far into the weeds: E has told me, more than once, that as far as he's concerned, he actually likes being able to be casual around me.

Now, that said, there have been a few times where I've gotten to visit his place in a meditation. And just going by how everyone I sensed there seemed to be minding their P's and Q's, even when they talked to ME, well...I can do the math.

But that doesn't change how we interact when it's just us. One of E's favorite rhetorical questions is, "Is that something YOU'D want to sleep with?" Second-guessing, eggshell-walking, indecisiveness...he doesn't like that stuff much.

"Mind if I cut in?

Our stock in trade is passion, freely expressed. Just go with it. Do what you feel, feel until the end, as the songwriter once said.

I mean, I don't mean to be crass here, but unless you've spent your entire life with an incurable case of anhedonia, you probably know how it feels, in those delicious moments when that feeling is the only thing that matters.

That SHOULD be euphemistic enough.

Anyway, if you get pulled out of that moment by something, it can be a little tricky to get back there. So, if your partner is, for instance, constantly asking questions, or not mentally present, or just...well, not going with it, really, that can ruin the moment, and maybe even the entire session.

Because, think about it, with a spirit-based lover, you not only have to focus on the act, but you have to focus on your lover, too, in a way you don't have to, when you have a physical lover. ESPECIALLY when you're just starting out.

So, at some point, you do have to trust us enough to let us fully express ourselves. And really, at that point, ranks and titles are right next door to irrelevant.

The old saw is that everyone puts their pants on the same way; but by the same token, there's also a lot of similarities once those pants (and all the other clothes) come off.

Which is a really, really roundabout way of saying, ranks and titles are not something you should be obsessing over with a companion.

An unfamiliar, or unbound spirit, maybe. But with a companion that you intend to stay with for the long term, no.

Polite, yes. Obsequious, no. Make sense?"

deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

What you wrote is very curious regarding rank-I say curious because when the entity (it was not invited btw-it just showed up) said it’s “title and name,” my Cambion outright laughed (I didn’t write this above because it is complicated as she actually entered me and I laughed but I knew it was her and I knew she was laughing at the title and entity specifically as our energies connected). Then she (through me) started speaking in a language I don’t know how to explain it…all I can say is that it was full of power and intent to remove something immediately) and it made my get goosebumps and get cold all over and my hair stood up kind of thing. Then whatever it was moved away quickly. I don’t second guess her because we have been together for I guess 40 years now (per her) and when she is going to do something that is just what she is going to do-I don’t get in the way lol!

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

deepthink wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:47 am What you wrote is very curious regarding rank-I say curious because when the entity (it was not invited btw-it just showed up) said it’s “title and name,” my Cambion outright laughed (I didn’t write this above because it is complicated as she actually entered me and I laughed but I knew it was her and I knew she was laughing at the title and entity specifically as our energies connected). Then she (through me) started speaking in a language I don’t know how to explain it…all I can say is that it was full of power and intent to remove something immediately) and it made my get goosebumps and get cold all over and my hair stood up kind of thing. Then whatever it was moved away quickly. I don’t second guess her because we have been together for I guess 40 years now (per her) and when she is going to do something that is just what she is going to do-I don’t get in the way lol!
I wrote that for the OP, but look at that again.

Your situation involved an unbound, and E was specifically saying, in essence, that rank is something that shouldn't be an issue between keeper and companion. Just his 2¢, perhaps, but it does make sense.

Another example he's giving is, if your childhood and high school sweetheart were to make it big, would you think of them as their big-time public image, or as the person you knew while you were both growing up?

And, if you've ever read James Carse: what good is a title, if it's not deferred to?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Sorry I been really busy the last few days but really thank you for all the replies, especially the ones with spirit inserts / quotes some of the things they said really connected with me on many levels.

I’m still pretty new but I think this some of these replies really helped me learn a few things that I currently have not fully caught on to yet. And some moments were pretty funny! I haven’t met my new incubus from the seller I talked about. But I received one from CH on Tuesday I think and they are soo nicu it’s funny I can honestly tell instantly their were a UBi how they interacted the first time I had a lunch break and two of my spirit friends arrived that day. Both of my ubis do this heat pad almost warm spot thing around spots they like or idk, non of my other sexual / physical beings / spirits quite do that same type of act, it’s been honestly helping me connect with them better as I know who right away is interacting with me based that >.<

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Just as an update for anyone who is curious, my prince incubus conjuration was completed today and I had a special welcoming ritual they sent me to do. Was kinda like spirit communication welcoming but with a candle and different lines. Half way through their presence was strong and I completed it and I could feel they wanted to interact with me. I can confirm everything that was provided in the description was accurate and yes the do bring retainers with them, there was new ubis I didn’t know who were interacting with me when he took breaks. Overall the pressure and strength was abit more then I was honestly expecting and I was very tired physically after but other than that we had fun meeting each other for the first time.
Last edited by Satella on Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

MysticKidd
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Light , Grey Art
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guide for my family
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:07 am Just as an update for anyone who is curious, my prince incubus conjuration was completed today and I had a special welcoming ritual they sent me to do. Was kinda like spirit communication welcoming but with a candle and different lines. Half way through their presence was strong and I completed it and I could feel they wanted to interact with me. I can confirm everything that was provided in the description was accurate and yes the do bring retainers with them, there was new ubis I didn’t know who were interacting with me when he took breaks. Overall the pressure and strength was abit more then I was honestly expecting and I was very tired physically after but other than that we had fun meeting each other for the first time.
I'm curious about getting a Succubus princess, but like you said, you can feel the energy drain. And I haven't even bought her. After settling my mind on buying her, I heard tapping on my table in front of my bed with a voice that said "Hurry up". Then another night I kept waking up with the thought of her still fresh in my mind- also I saw orbs 2 times and i stood up from my bed to see a dark figure gaze at me and i stared at it as it faded into my rooms darkness with the orb disappearing.

Plus this is the kicker, this is what's making want to make a comment- my thoughts at night , they are getting a lot more morbid?? Is that normal for you?
Especially throughout the day I feel more drained than anything sometimes, some of my actions I've committed in my past that i regret come up every night- like their proud or something?!? It's like there's a darker energy consuming a bit of my energy and feeding bits off my memory's lust , regret, anything low vibe negative....

How is your experience with your Incubus?
I think I might step back from this stuff :/ everything's feeling more morbid than anything, my house activity is getting more intense by the day, even before coming to bed tonight I saw a white light go down behind my brothers bed, I felt energy in there. And before I headed to my room , I had the urge to just stare in the kitchen area- and I swear(Hopefully my blind ass is playing tricks on me) I saw a head lean down under the table after I affixed my gaze upon it.

This all really started happening after the first night I made my mind to buy her(and note i havent even bought her) now these things are happening in my house A LOT more.

I'm not sure where to put this type of post but I want to say it, I can't asleep tonight just like other nights with these *#@!ing morbid thoughts.

I know this is not her, just *#@!ing spirit leechs SEEING me have a spiritual Awakening and Plus now they see me getting a powerful spirit companion; That is my assumption.... but If I'll have to deal with these morbid thoughts for a Succubus, I'm turning away, that is exactly I'm trying to prevent i things ive felt in the past (low vibe negative person with repetitive negative thoughts again) :(

something wants me to feel lost and confused now all the sudden after discovering spirit companions.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”