Patriarch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Galahad Eridanus on YouTube has had Archons come up in his work, though I don't recall which videos. He doesn't have much content, and it's top notch, if you're in the mood for a mind blowing adventure.

Esoterica on YouTube is a scholar named Dr. Justin Sledge who will tell you more than you ever wanted to know on any subject, from every angle, and how perception changed over time and for different peoples. He made a video 2 weeks ago called, "Who are the Archons - The Rulers of the Cosmos in Gnosticism & their Origins in Cosmology and Magic".

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@madgar29
The archons I am referring to are considered sinister beings by just about everyone who believes in them, I am only breaking down the reality of what they are and it is up to personal belief system how that is further interpreted. Much like with demons.

But even if one believes in them as sinister beings, based on the original conceptualization it would not at all be normal for them to manifest so directly to someone. Their presence would be thought of as affecting everyone at all times.

It is possible you had an experience with a different type of being. It is also possible the beings you experienced are what an archon is to you. That's okay.

However, the ideas of David Icke in particular are extremist and should be taken with a grain of salt. People like this always have some agreeable/sensible points and that is how they get you to believe the leaps they take. He is talking about the same 'archons' that I am, but there is much left to be desired of his conceptualization.

Conspiracy propagandists have created a new/extended mythology for beings like archons, reptilians, etc. and then it weasels into the collective consciousness producing nuisance thoughtforms. Which then means people could be having experiences with the new/extended vision of these energies, but that it is only as serious as people have allowed it to get by choosing to adopt questionable theories.

There are also beings that are realistically, highly dualistic, and that everyone has extremely different experiences with depending on who they are. So it is possible for different conceptualizations of an entity to coexist.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Patriarch
new here
new here

I'm sorry for hijacking this thread with a tangent. Please feel invited, moderator, to relocate me.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:39 pm
[Some people] have created a new/extended mythology for beings like archons, reptilians, etc. and then it weasels into the collective consciousness producing nuisance thoughtforms. Which then means people could be having experiences with the new/extended vision of these energies, ...
Are there ways that the skilled discern which is which? Are there any strategies for the less skilled to ensure they are speaking with an original, authentic being? In my pre-CH days I encountered what I think is a daughter of Lilith, but it could be anything, including a thought form that I inadvertently created. I found CH in my quest to learn skills and discernment. I am a baby in these matters.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:39 pm @madgar29
The archons I am referring to are considered sinister beings by just about everyone who believes in them, I am only breaking down the reality of what they are and it is up to personal belief system how that is further interpreted. Much like with demons.

But even if one believes in them as sinister beings, based on the original conceptualization it would not at all be normal for them to manifest so directly to someone. Their presence would be thought of as affecting everyone at all times.

It is possible you had an experience with a different type of being. It is also possible the beings you experienced are what an archon is to you. That's okay.

However, the ideas of David Icke in particular are extremist and should be taken with a grain of salt. People like this always have some agreeable/sensible points and that is how they get you to believe the leaps they take. He is talking about the same 'archons' that I am, but there is much left to be desired of his conceptualization.

Conspiracy propagandists have created a new/extended mythology for beings like archons, reptilians, etc. and then it weasels into the collective consciousness producing nuisance thoughtforms. Which then means people could be having experiences with the new/extended vision of these energies, but that it is only as serious as people have allowed it to get by choosing to adopt questionable theories.

There are also beings that are realistically, highly dualistic, and that everyone has extremely different experiences with depending on who they are. So it is possible for different conceptualizations of an entity to coexist.

I apoglize to everyone for over reacting. I dont think we see archons as the same beings.

am i going too far to say archons i do think are 4d ai released by a negative beings to try to push their agenda but are losing influence? I do think if you give these thoughtforms or AI thoughtforms enough energy they can manifest and cause issues but i may be pushing it there?

Short answer I do not know the answers. Yes, many of the truthers that have gotten popular and make you want to think they are the real truthers..... are absoulutly fake parasites just like the system they made. they have an agenda usually to make a quick buck and get your nose/mind off the real prize. you are correct in all ways. The real truthers get ignored and psuhed down and you never hear them so. that is my opinion though i do think some of them do get popular though but the attacks on them. again im only assuming. i will stop there. but there is one experience i have that i do question but is for another thread entirely.

@SolsticeSnow I am sorry.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:39 pm [...]
[...]
I'm glad you said this. I think it's spot on.

I almost regret referencing him, because of those extremist views. But that was the main conspiracy theory link that came up when I googled Archons, which is why I included it. I don't endorse his views at all. Quite the opposite.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I think David Icke is very extreme but has a few good points. Actually. I try to filter any information I get. He doesn't come off as a bad guy in my opinion he says he supports love and compassion but he does say things that would scare the generals public. But is that the agenda or is he just being blunt in what he sees and experiences. I may never know.

But I am not against his views. I think he is very accurate when he says humans underestimate themselves extremely. and we should be more aware of what is going on nothing to do with his crazy theories. The sad part is believing in those theories gives them power. So I try not to even think about it..

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Patriarch wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:43 pm
Are there ways that the skilled discern which is which? Are there any strategies for the less skilled to ensure they are speaking with an original, authentic being? In my pre-CH days I encountered what I think is a daughter of Lilith, but it could be anything, including a thought form that I inadvertently created. I found CH in my quest to learn skills and discernment. I am a baby in these matters.
This will depend on what kind of a learner you are and what kind of paths you are interested in dedicating yourself to, first and foremost. All have different approaches that ultimate in some measure of reliable discernment.

Some examples would be the path of an intuitive - which is pretty straight forward. Then you have the path of psychic vampirism where you synchronize with and pull from different energies, over time begin to associate consistent energetic strains with certain presences and can further break that down. Or with kinetics where you are generating and manipulating energies, getting to know the mechanics, which would then lend itself to noticing when a function deviates and what that says about the source. Whatever foundational paths you affiliate with have their own way of getting to the same conclusion. If you're dedicated to multiple, then you have more angles to discern from which enables actual mastery of this - but few have time for that and so few will be total masters of discernment in a single lifetime.

Controlled exposure to a variety of presences is a general method, though. Make a thoughtform on purpose (choose traits, function, longevity, write down on paper in simple words, create sigil out of this, focus on the figure and talk to it as if you are talking to/training an AI - soon you have made a decent thoughtform.)
Then compare with a collective thoughtform (tulpa) which has gained power on an immense scale - whether a group of chaos magicians formed it on purpose as an experiment, or it's something like 'the Easter Bunny' that has been integrated into society.
Then compare with a deity (facets vs. commune with higher self to know true/divine presence), the dead, the living, elementals, beings of different planes. Go macro to micro and micro to macro. On it goes and you get new levels of discernment with each comparison.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Patriarch
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:02 am
Patriarch wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:43 pm
This will depend on what kind of a learner you are and what kind of paths you are interested in dedicating yourself to, first and foremost. All have different approaches that ultimate in some measure of reliable discernment.

Some examples would be the path of an intuitive - which is pretty straight forward. Then you have the path of psychic vampirism where you synchronize with and pull from different energies, over time begin to associate consistent energetic strains with certain presences and can further break that down. Or with kinetics where you are generating and manipulating energies, getting to know the mechanics, which would then lend itself to noticing when a function deviates and what that says about the source. Whatever foundational paths you affiliate with have their own way of getting to the same conclusion. If you're dedicated to multiple, then you have more angles to discern from which enables actual mastery of this - but few have time for that and so few will be total masters of discernment in a single lifetime.

Controlled exposure to a variety of presences is a general method, though. Make a thoughtform on purpose (choose traits, function, longevity, write down on paper in simple words, create sigil out of this, focus on the figure and talk to it as if you are talking to/training an AI - soon you have made a decent thoughtform.)
Then compare with a collective thoughtform (tulpa) which has gained power on an immense scale - whether a group of chaos magicians formed it on purpose as an experiment, or it's something like 'the Easter Bunny' that has been integrated into society.
Then compare with a deity (facets vs. commune with higher self to know true/divine presence), the dead, the living, elementals, beings of different planes. Go macro to micro and micro to macro. On it goes and you get new levels of discernment with each comparison.
Wow! Thank you for such a great response! This is exactly the kind of information that I was hoping to get -- both the foundational principles and a plan of action. I will be expanding my horizons considerably with my keep, to include at least one of everything. Probably several of them will be able to help push me up that learning curve, too.

Thanks again.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SolsticeSnow wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:05 am Hi everyone ,
Recently I had an astral experience (at least I’m pretty sure it was astral) where I met an entity and we spoke for a little but he left as I tried to ask its name. I fell into a dream right after so couldn’t do much more about that at the time (I’m not at my prime anymore lol) the next day I tried to ask my spirit family about what it was or if it was my Nephilim (as it was very tall and had the appearance of black wings.) I kept getting confusing answers. Yes and no’s. But something told me it was definitely not my Nephilim, as it didn’t feel like him at all. He didn’t seem harmful towards me, but there was no feeling or clear indication of what his business was with me either. Usually I can feel my spirits when they are in my keep or their intentions. This one…was just BLANK. and having those confusing pendulum answers when they’re always so clear, made me suspicious. I reached out to someone who has given me a reading before, someone I feel is pretty legitimate and they told me that they looked into it a bit and the entity didn’t seem to be friendly. If anything they seemed to be some sort of parasite or Archon and that I need to shield. That it felt as if someone sent it to me, but its intentions were NOT GOOD. So. I guess my question is, does anyone have more information on Archons? I’ve researched the internet and can’t find much on the forums or the encyclopedia. What I read online, I’m not sure how much is true and if there’s anything in the shop that might help me figure out my situation lol

I have plenty of spirits on high alert and cleansed thoroughly yesterday as put up a fresh shield. But since I’m unsure of what I’m dealing with I figured I’d ask here :) <3

Feel free to move my post to where it belongs if need be.

And thank you <3
To begin, I'm uncertain if every individual has the same understanding when referring to an archon. Considering the vastness of the Universe, I truly have no knowledge about archons or what the reader means by using that term, so I'll just express my thoughts. I prefer not to rely on Google to satisfy my curiosity because if we're delving into the paranormal and lacking knowledge, Google may not provide reliable information.

However, I don't believe this entity poses any harm or intends to harm you as a Spirit Keeper. That's because they have to go through your protection team before reaching you. Your team wouldn't simply let them pass if they meant harm or had ill intentions.

There are a few reasons why the pendulum might provide confusing answers. One possibility is whether you asked a question to a specific companion or just ask in general, as it can greatly influence their response and potentially differ from the general yes-no directions you usually receive. Another reason could be the influence of your subconscious mind on the pendulum. If this is your primary method of connecting with your Keep, it would be beneficial to find a quiet place, clear your mind, and ask the questions again. Make sure to note the pendulum's direction after each companion, rather than asking once at the beginning and bombarding it with multiple questions.

I understand that my previous point doesn't address the archon question, but I strongly believe seeking the help of a reader to interpret the situation is not a reliable method for obtaining answers. I'm unsure of the legitimacy of this specific reader, and even if they are authentic, there's a possibility of misreading the whole situation and potentially causing more blockages for you to overcome, which is not desirable.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Black Arts”