Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Hi everyone ,
Recently I had an astral experience (at least I’m pretty sure it was astral) where I met an entity and we spoke for a little but he left as I tried to ask its name. I fell into a dream right after so couldn’t do much more about that at the time (I’m not at my prime anymore lol) the next day I tried to ask my spirit family about what it was or if it was my Nephilim (as it was very tall and had the appearance of black wings.) I kept getting confusing answers. Yes and no’s. But something told me it was definitely not my Nephilim, as it didn’t feel like him at all. He didn’t seem harmful towards me, but there was no feeling or clear indication of what his business was with me either. Usually I can feel my spirits when they are in my keep or their intentions. This one…was just BLANK. and having those confusing pendulum answers when they’re always so clear, made me suspicious. I reached out to someone who has given me a reading before, someone I feel is pretty legitimate and they told me that they looked into it a bit and the entity didn’t seem to be friendly. If anything they seemed to be some sort of parasite or Archon and that I need to shield. That it felt as if someone sent it to me, but its intentions were NOT GOOD. So. I guess my question is, does anyone have more information on Archons? I’ve researched the internet and can’t find much on the forums or the encyclopedia. What I read online, I’m not sure how much is true and if there’s anything in the shop that might help me figure out my situation lol

I have plenty of spirits on high alert and cleansed thoroughly yesterday as put up a fresh shield. But since I’m unsure of what I’m dealing with I figured I’d ask here :) <3

Feel free to move my post to where it belongs if need be.

And thank you <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My immediate thought is to suggest you ask your friend what they mean by Archons, as not everyone will use the word in the same way. And, as you know, there's a kaleidoscope of different takes on what type of beings exist. (By no means a universal consensus.)

I'm guessing she meant it could be a type of negative being, which led her to use the word Archon - as in her belief system, those are a form of negative being. It could be a belief that thinks in terms of Illuminati/ Archons trying to control everything and therefore bad.

(The Greek word Archon means ruler. An-archy means without rulers. I think we could be down the rabbit hole of Illuminati v Discordia here, ie on the fringe of modern conspiracy theory.)

Only your friend can confirm or clarify further.

Also...see

https://gnosticismexplained.org/archons/

And see Archons, in this article on conspiracy theorist David Icke

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:45 am My immediate thought is to suggest you ask your friend what they mean by Archons, as not everyone will use the word in the same way. And, as you know, there's a kaleidoscope of different takes on what type of beings exist. (By no means a universal consensus.)

I'm guessing she meant it could be a type of negative being, which led her to use the word Archon - as in her belief system, those are a form of negative being. It could be a belief that thinks in terms of Illuminati/ Archons trying to control everything and therefore bad.

(The Greek word Archon means ruler. An-archy means without rulers. I think we could be down the rabbit hole of Illuminati v Discordia here, ie on the fringe of modern conspiracy theory.)

Only your friend can confirm or clarify further.

Also...see

https://gnosticismexplained.org/archons/

And see Archons, in this article on conspiracy theorist David Icke

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
Thank you, yes. I reached back out to her and am waiting to hear more. I had the same feeling, I needed to know a little more about what she meant. Regardless, it never hurts to be a little more on guard than usual. For the time being I’m working with my courtwind and some of my other spirits on the situation. I haven’t felt anything that alarms me yet, and I’ve experience true negative beings in my old home years ago so I’m familiar with signs, but you just never know.

I appreciate the links for reference! <3

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ew why u wanna know about them. two theroies they are entities that work with "draco". second theory they are actually 4d AI still working with draco ur talknig negative crap you dont want to mess with or get it out of ur life u dont need it. my advice is not to interacti with an archon. they are known to lie. they are known to invert things. they trick humans. they trying to put u into negative patterns of thinking. they not only looking out for themselves. negative beings. atleast the group i am talking about archons i dont remmber them having wings so right there red flag. he was trying to think he was one of ur own.

david icke extensively goes over them am i allowed to post a youtube vidoe?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@SolsticeSnow

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I can't judge what the reader you went to came to the conclusion of as I don't know their personal reasoning for the assessment, but if you haven't been in the sort of trouble that would indicate a parasite is about then I wouldn't jump to that conclusion based on what you have described. Shielding etc. and fortifying your protection is just a good habit to be in, so it wouldn't do any harm and if there was a negative intention with the encounter you would be nipping that in the bud.

But regarding the Archons, I have to presume this person was referring to the idea of them as imprisoning, malicious forces. I don't abide that view of them. Not sure people are ready for my view of them in the community, but at the very least I can say there's no reason why they would show up randomly. The original idea of them was as representing the planets, which dictate astrology and so our destiny/fate, and this is part of why they are seen as controlling in Gnostic belief.

Getting back to what you've described, it can as easily be any sort of angelic unbound.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:10 am ew why u wanna know about them. two theroies they are entities that work with "draco". second theory they are actually 4d AI still working with draco ur talknig negative crap you dont want to mess with or get it out of ur life u dont need it. my advice is not to interacti with an archon. they are known to lie. they are known to invert things. they trick humans. they trying to put u into negative patterns of thinking. they not only looking out for themselves. negative beings. atleast the group i am talking about archons i dont remmber them having wings so right there red flag. he was trying to think he was one of ur own.

david icke extensively goes over them am i allowed to post a youtube vidoe?
To what this particular reply was, I'm not sure you understood why I was asking about them or if you read the entire post. It's not that I WANT to know about THEM, it's that I wanted to have more clarity on the situation that I was dealing with. So I wanted to have more knowledge that could help me. I feel you assumed I meant that I wanted to work with them or learn about them in general. But if anyone wanted to learn about them for any reason regardless, it's a personal journey. For me, someone mentioned it to me, I didn't know what they were, and asked about it here to make sure I'm taking any and all precautions above what I already do just in case.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:52 am I can't judge what the reader you went to came to the conclusion of as I don't know their personal reasoning for the assessment, but if you haven't been in the sort of trouble that would indicate a parasite is about then I wouldn't jump to that conclusion based on what you have described. Shielding etc. and fortifying your protection is just a good habit to be in, so it wouldn't do any harm and if there was a negative intention with the encounter you would be nipping that in the bud.

But regarding the Archons, I have to presume this person was referring to the idea of them as imprisoning, malicious forces. I don't abide that view of them. Not sure people are ready for my view of them in the community, but at the very least I can say there's no reason why they would show up randomly. The original idea of them was as representing the planets, which dictate astrology and so our destiny/fate, and this is part of why they are seen as controlling in Gnostic belief.

Getting back to what you've described, it can as easily be any sort of angelic unbound.
Yes, so, I didn't have anything alarming, but I was speaking to my husband and he brought on a good point. In the past 3 weeks I have gotten so incredibly sick. Right when I'm about to be fully better from one thing, another things happens. I've also had nightmares which I usually don't have. I've also had really bad headaches for weeks now. I didn't think much of these things, but like you said, shielding and protection in general is just a good habit to be in, so I'm just taking it up a notch. And regarding what you said about them, that's sort of the impression I got from what I've read, I know 've also read all the negative, so I just wasn't sure. I appreciate your take on them though, because as someone who doesn't know about them, I think it's important to have as much info as I can :) I'll of course keep investigating this if need be, and yes I thought about the whole angelic unbound as well, it was just so strange to be told that by someone that I regularly get readings from and they've always been pretty accurate. I mean it could be nothing to worry about and some misinterpretation of something else.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm sorry I told you my opinion. And you feel I think you wanted to interact. If anyone wants to do that I'll still tell them what I Said. Personal or not your asking for trouble. But I guess I shouldn't be talking here. Good luck with them. But for your information my post was because I cared.

The archons vipers speaks of I don't think are the same beings I'm speaking of. So maybe we are talking about different things

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Last time I interacted with an archon. I was a guard in a castle. And a lady in a big dress was walking and I saw this little ugly face in her dress and I look back and got closer it was gone. The time before that I saw running a hidden floating platform I helped a group fleeing as soon as their refueled.i look over and I see all the ships destroyed while they were trying to get away I turn around and I see everyone getting slaughtered by these huge spider beings but not spiders very tall. But thin. I dunno how I got always ended up looking at the crash over the water and waterfall then I just remember running into the thick forest. Before I get tracked down.. at first I thought it was spiders but I ended up figuring out it was archons if only I can find the picture I'm talking sbout.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Vipera is right I shouldn't assume. It's something negative right off the bat. Let alone the same archons I have felt with. I apologize for that. But I never meant Ill will. I have a bad experience with archons that I know of that I have dealt with. But I could be confusing them with different beings. bc the one I saw in the girls skirt actually could have been a gargoyle. But the others I dunno..

Return to “Black Arts”