Anyone else watch movies with your spirits?

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

That's great everyone 8)) l enjoy reading about all the different things that you all watch with your companions. I don't know exactly why with V (my dullahan) I wanted to watch the movie I did, maybe to see if he'd like it. My entire spirit family has different genres they like though, and I love the time that I spend with all of them.

\/

💗Spirit Family💗 377

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Every movie we watch both here at home and in theaters, we have at least some of our spirits tag along. I am posting a link so I won't have to repeat it.

post460622.html?hilit=kraken%20huffette#p460622

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Solseternity87
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I know this post is a little old but I kinda wanted to jump in lol I'm not a big movie watcher, I'm more into shows or anything on YouTube.

Lately I've been bonding with a King Vampire, King Werewolf and a WereVamp. Last night I was watching a YouTube video I could tell they were not at all interested in. I kept getting this nudge of "hey, let's watch 'What We Do In The Shadows'!" Even though I love that show, I wasn't really in the mood to watch it, but there was that weird urge to put it on. Even though I enjoyed the episodes, I could feel my companions getting a kick out of it!

Redastheday
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Oh yes most definitely. Since my journey began, which was quite along while ago. My Spirits have opened my eyes, to movies shows etc. Which i never would of watched 🤣 lol. I love it they are fantastic 😊💕

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Yes! For some reason which ever media (show, movie, comics, books) I choose with them, I always end up with plots similar to the situations I am with my companions. I find it cute to be honest haha! It is a good bonding moment, especially when they have the time to pop in and watch. 8))

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I hadn't thought about it until I came across this thread. We had a Netflix marathon last night—eight hours of Valhalla. Lol. There were so many manifestations, it was insane. Everyone loves the show.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I do not watch many movies, some with human friends but rarely, so watching movies is not my favorite thing to do with my spirits. But I like browsing Pinterest with them, they communicate through that tool quite well.

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

I like to watch movies with spirits & my astral partners. Its a good starter for conversations and knowing them better - they choose movie and point out some tropes. I often use visual media to trigger channeling sessions with them (tarot included).

But also I noticed that they ask me to choose something that represents my story and my feelings - its hard for me to talk about it directly (like "To the bone"...) - so we can talk about "movie" later and they can hear me through & answer.

Those moments create an intimate bond for me.

My dragon godspouse, for example, usually asks me to show him movies that influenced my childhood a lot . Then he sits and sinks in. I asked him once why and he said: "I want you to introduce me to your little girl, she doesnt get enough attention from you. I can give her what she looked for in those."

So... yeah. People make fun of watching movies with spirits, deities... But for me its like ritual to enchance the bond.
Angelik wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:05 am I do not watch many movies, some with human friends but rarely, so watching movies is not my favorite thing to do with my spirits. But I like browsing Pinterest with them, they communicate through that tool quite well.
Yes! I have similar experience :)

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne
BlackBird
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know

I'm brand spanking spanking new to the spirit keeping game, like slightly less than a month. I do invite El to join me to watch TV and listen to music and shop. I think he likes it. I'm still learning.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac: