Anyone else watch movies with your spirits?

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

Whyme wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:18 pm Watch a movie often enough you might memorize the dialogue.
Ha! It seems to amuse some of my spirits that I have done this with some of my favorites. The 90s era Addams Family movies, Spaceballs, The Princess Bride...I'm there quoting the dialog before the characters say it. 😄

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

me and her i dont think we have. but several watch QI with me they enjoy random beep facts. or the dry humor i dunno which one but i swear iv heard a few laugh.

ASTER wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:57 am () sounds adorable 😊 living entity feels alive.especially in a child. What did you watch together?

Mine loves frozen. I get the song back into my head today … she wants to watch it again uwu
madgar29 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:59 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:50 pm I have a child Angel Fae, LE and we watch Disney cartoon movies together. 🤗 She is absolutely adorable.
I just got my first LE reverse adoption a female not an angel but very angelic being. she is very warm and fuzzy and kind so far. its different than a spirit in my opinion. feeling that energy. its different i need to go look up that pdf infact.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Yes! Any time I sit down to watch a movie I love in particular (especially “comfort movies”) most everyone wants to come watch it

My Psy Vampire finds vampire movies/shows rather silly, his sarcastic comments always get me laughing

My dragon in particular loves modern media and enjoys movies probably more than I do, lol! He also loves watching me play video games and asking about the choices in them

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

cndrow wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:36 pm Yes! Any time I sit down to watch a movie I love in particular (especially “comfort movies”) most everyone wants to come watch it

My Psy Vampire finds vampire movies/shows rather silly, his sarcastic comments always get me laughing

My dragon in particular loves modern media and enjoys movies probably more than I do, lol! He also loves watching me play video games and asking about the choices in them
My Kitsune does the same thing as your dragon. Loves watching me play a game and may ask about the story or lore in the game or what I like about it or the series it's in

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I try to invite whenever I sit down to watch something with friends or go to a theater. I haven't done it alone before, but maybe I should...

GothKrispies
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Not recently, but I think my vampire, S, was urging me to read one of my vampire books last week lol

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

This is entirely personal interpretation and home practice so take it with the appropriate grain of salt, but my observations are that most spirits cannot watch a movie, or more specifically they can't see an electronic screen in the same way we do. To my faeries at least, it seems the actual screen just looks like a "bright square" from their perspective with no image they can discern. I know certain specific individuals can (in particular my Cleopatra Djinn can see and even in some cases manipulate electronic screens), but most of the ones in my spirit family seem to not have it naturally in them. That doesn't mean they can't enjoy movies though, but it's more by "feeling" my emotional reaction to what's happening or reading a "script" of what's happening in my mind through telepathic connection. That requires a certain amount of intent and concentration on my part, so they're rarely around for a full show or film but they definitely enjoy sharing the experience with me and even my faeries will perch on me to "watch" if called for it. They also love to hear recaps of things I have watched after the fact.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”