Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Greetings everyone!

I think its time for me to practise my Divinationskills with my Runes with other people and so... I would like to offer free throws

But just so you Guys know: I do this the first Time like this... I did work with my Runes for a long Time now, but when its for others i still feel unsure and I dont even know how much I can handle, so please keep that in mind when I throw them for you, okay? :)
So i also cannot guarantee how good they will be (thats what this practise is also for :) ). But it can also mean that I shortsell myself here... Who knows....

But enough Diddledaddle.... Here is what I have in Mind:

One question will be asked from you and i will consult my Runes. I will draw 9 of them, throw them and read them to the best of my abilities and write tgem down here in this thread. If I can do it, i will also show a picture of the throw if you want.
I will untill Wednesday and then make a stop on requests and then work on the Consultation as good as I can.

So... For everyone who will partake in this I am already thankfull for the chance to practise alone!

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi Kobald thank you for doing this,

Would you like a chance to practice your intuition also?
Ask whatever question comes to you when you are going to throw my runes. ()
And we will find out how accurate it is. :]

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Whilow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid maybe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whilow

Yes please. What is in store for me this month?

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Good for you!!! I'll ask a question that I'm going to visualize an answer to so that you can have better probability of interpreting with the runes.

What do I need to know about spirit manifestations within the month of July, 2022?

Redstarbright
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Hi yes please thanks
Did I make the right decision

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for your questions^^ I will wait maybe one or two more Days until I close the requests^^

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I'd like a rune reading! My question is: what should I do to take care of my health for july, besides the basics? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Okay..so... Thank you for the Replies! I will close this up for now and get it done as soon as I am able. I will post it here in the Thread though, so keep that in mind. Since I am working i will get to the first Reply this weekend.^^

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

RedWine wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:58 am Hi Kobald thank you for doing this,

Would you like a chance to practice your intuition also?
Ask whatever question comes to you when you are going to throw my runes. ()
And we will find out how accurate it is. :]
I must admit... this I felt to be tricky... but alas...I did give it a Try and thats the Question wich came me to Mind for you:
"What kind of Spirit/Entity would fit my present Needs the most?"

7 Runes (Older Futhark) where thrown as seen in the Image and I will tell what I see in that. Thats what I like about Runethrows... It shows an overall Picture and how they Energies corelate with each other... I will give an overall outlook in the context of the question... We have the following Runes, going from bottom left: "Laguz" (wich represents the Powers of the Water, the Emotions and the Soul as far as i learned it). The one right next to it is "Isa" (wich represents the Ice-Element, but also the Mind). The Lane above them is as follows: We haver here the Rune called "Naudiz" (wich i experienced as a Rune of Conflict, Responsibility and Duty). The Rune richt next to it is called "Ingwaz" (Besides being a Rune of Protection, it also represents the Seed wich has to grow. A New Idea is growing in the confines of the Earth). The Rune far right now is called "Othala" (I experienced it also as a protective Rune as it represents the saefty and warmth of a Home). The Top left Rune is called "Kenaz" (I experienced it as the Rune of enlightenmend, authority and Leadership). The Rune on the Top left is called "Wunjo" (I experienced it as the Rune of the Tribe and Family. It carries comraderie and the Feeling of belonging). What I just told is just the short version and only how I learned them though, so please keep that in mind^^
Now... to the Answer of the Runes and how i see it:

The 4 Runes (Naudiz, Ingwaz, Laguz and Isa) corelate with each other as they show Context of why this question is relevant to you (well... assuming my Intuition hit the mark of course^^). It shows me that there is a Conflict in ypur Present Life right now corelating to the Topic of responsibility. The underlying Reason for that Problem is representet in Laguz and Isa, as they let me assume that the Conflict is bound to stagnant Emotions (The combination of Laguz and Isa). All in all it looks like some kind of Roadblock to me you are facing and wish assistance from the Spirits with....

So... regarding THAT... "Othala" seems to represent the Rune wich is, regarding the Runes, that kind of Spirit wich would be the best fit for you. As I see it, that kind Spirit can help protect and nourish that "Seed" of yours wich was planted out of circumstance born from stagnant Emotion on the subcouncious Level and Conflict on the Councious Level. So... A Spirit versed in Protection, Shadowwork and Inspiration comes to mind. I cant think of one Word, regarding what Role that would be^^

"Wunjo" is also an Option, as it brings you a Spirit wich is focused on Familyties, Comraderie and somewhere to belong. I picture it as a Spirit wich likes to be a good close Friend more than a Advisor or Protector. To me it makes sense, as it can also help make those Emotion flow healthy again. I see the Role of this kind of Spirit as a "Counselor"

The top left Rune... "Kenaz" represents a Spirit wich focuses on Leadership and Enlightement, but only would help with reflecting the Situation wich is and the Situation wich was. This Spirit would be more of an "Advisor".

That is the Answer I see in that Picture. To me... the way the Runes are positioned, like laying in the Side and such do also have meaning, but I cannot grasp it in that picture at the Moment.

Was this a question wich you had in Mind? This question came to me after I connected to my Higher Self and listend as close as I could.
Thank you again and if that is not the question you thought or felt, than at least I hope this helps :D
Regardless of that I am courious for your Feedback :)

The next Throws will follow the coming week, although I do not know how fast I will be...^^" So sorry in advance^^"

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi Kobald,

Thank you for doing this!

The question is not something i was thinking about however i am going through a malicious spiritual situation and the spirit doing it has my mind blocked and clouded messing with my thoughts ALOT. so thats fun. Im fine though and its being resolved they will be removed and all will be well. This is why i suggested you see what question comes to you as thinking is hard for me right now haha.

Your reply does resonate somewhat and also i am being blocked from putting things together in my mind so i cant give you the best feedback right now.

I am about to buy a Moldavite necklace on this Wednesday and it is known for bringing a heavy emotional release in some people, as well as other powerful changes. But also is the highest class of crystal/tektite for bringing Inner and Universal truth so its worth it as that's what i need.

Its a serious tektite with alot of power though and should be researched before anyone gets one, unless they are feeling called to it.

Again thank you for doing this and i will see how things play out and if more resonates.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”