You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

So I have been at this since January of this year and I have to say I am a little disappointed. I am not seeing much progress as far as what my spirits are supposed to do or anything. I have certain spells bound to me and I am not seeing any difference with those either. For instance I had the weight loss spell bound to me, no change. I had the wealth spell bound to me, no change. Is there something I am missing here? Any help would be appreciated. Now I will say, I needed a knee replacement and one of my spirits deals with pain and physical strength, well I can tell you that is the hugest difference that I do see. I am no longer walking with my walker, I can walk up and downstairs and so much more.... <3)

Is there anyone that does black magic removal...that would be the only thing I would think that could be blocking...

Life is and will always be magical.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello @StarSoul_7 , it’s never an easy topic to answer this kind of question dilemma. All I can say is, some things works with a single swipe in the air of a magic wand 🪄, while others will make no differences, even if God would come down with a command order.

I recently figured on my own searches, (for a different reason) that a Sin Eater can indeed make a magical progress sooner by really adjusting our well-being radar and healing energetically. Plus balances our karma and might be even working out for your request against black arts issues. Maybe look it up in the CH website shop. Also, check out @Vipera aspis atra thread. She has something very special prepared for everyone that might be helpful for you to unstuck your progress.

Personally, I always have had a very good connection to spirit, therefore keeping them around me came easily. Although, there’s some species that I haven’t seen or connected with very well. It’s always depends on our energy signature and psychic level sensitivities.

My magical capacity was very underdeveloped to start with 4 years ago. I only even observed it in CH and wasn’t something I ever had a clue about nor I ever experienced with before coming to this forum. I am a mystic not a witch 🧙‍♀️ although, I probably have eared the rights to be called as one, Aster the celestial white mystic witch 😊.

Putting jokes aside … magic isn’t something that will spontaneously works after having one cast upon us. Maybe black arts, that’s because it’ll not needs our consent and intentions. That is why black art is very dangerous staff.

Normal magic needs working with the owner. Getting the feel of it. Nurturing its energy. Melt with our interactions. Apply it with code activation. Meditate with it before sleeping on its vessel and saturate our energies with it , so to get the magic flowing and deliver its sparks ⚡️. Maybe one day spontaneously will works with the lifting of a wand into the air … like in the Harry Potters movie 🎥.

Meanwhile, if you discovered that working with your spirit brought benefits in healing with fast recovery, then maybe embrace that success for now and go with that joyful satisfaction for awhile. That way, you’ll give a chance to better advancement with your spirits who will able to helping you manifest your magical endeavour sooner.

I was always being told by CH professional that I was a born mage. I actually denied the fact of its truth for years, just because of lack of experiences. Only in my 3 rd year I caught on observing the maturity level of my skill development and approve the reality of it all in my life as truly magical.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Your perspective is off and you'll need to adjust your expectations. I'm going to put up a thread now that I wasn't going to bother posting but I suppose is needed.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:44 am So I have been at this since January of this year and I have to say I am a little disappointed. I am not seeing much progress as far as what my spirits are supposed to do or anything. I have certain spells bound to me and I am not seeing any difference with those either. For instance I had the weight loss spell bound to me, no change. I had the wealth spell bound to me, no change. Is there something I am missing here? Any help would be appreciated. Now I will say, I needed a knee replacement and one of my spirits deals with pain and physical strength, well I can tell you that is the hugest difference that I do see. I am no longer walking with my walker, I can walk up and downstairs and so much more.... <3)

Is there anyone that does black magic removal...that would be the only thing I would think that could be blocking...
Also if these are CH spells bindings, which work automatically in the background, you'll get the best from them by connecting with them, working with them and tasking them.

This article tells you how to do that with a CH spell binding.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

...up to ---How do I choose which spell to purchase?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

StarSoul_7 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:44 am So I have been at this since January of this year and I have to say I am a little disappointed. I am not seeing much progress as far as what my spirits are supposed to do or anything. I have certain spells bound to me and I am not seeing any difference with those either. For instance I had the weight loss spell bound to me, no change. I had the wealth spell bound to me, no change. Is there something I am missing here? Any help would be appreciated. Now I will say, I needed a knee replacement and one of my spirits deals with pain and physical strength, well I can tell you that is the hugest difference that I do see. I am no longer walking with my walker, I can walk up and downstairs and so much more.... <3)

Having the mindset of 'I'm not seeing much progress with my spirits or anything' is not productive. It's important to be respectful and grateful for the things your spirits have already done for you, such as relieving your knee pain.

However, when it comes to wealth and weight loss spells, you also need to take action in order for them to manifest faster. These high expectations are unrealistic. Simply purchasing spells and expecting them to work without making any changes to your lifestyle or routine is not going to help with wealth or weight loss. Do you really think the spells can burn calories for you?

What you're missing is that you have to put effort into making the spells work in your favor. Are you following a diet plan and consuming fewer calories? Are you exercising regularly? These are important questions to ask yourself. Similarly, if you're seeking wealth, consider your current job situation and what efforts you are making to improve it or find new opportunities.

Black Arts removal spells are not necessary in your case, as not everyone is affected by it by default. Magic won't work for you if you just sit back, chill, and do nothing. Your spirits and entities can assist you, but they can't do it all on their own. It's essential to change your mindset and start taking action.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

so many different things can block. however, expecting results truly is a block in itself. just a known fact when manifesting you say you already have it not push. im guilty of pushing myself not spirit i try to let go. virgo mind is silly. everyone said it you must do the work spells will aid. i did weight loss spell i felt it working doesnt mean it controlled what i ate that is big issue. i wouldnt rule anything out. black magic is serious though u would know lol.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Working with spells is like diet and exercise: You have to keep at it in order to see any benefit. And the benefits are going to be slow and incremental.

If you don't feel like you are seeing results, trust the process. Things may be going on behind the scenes to shift things in your favor.

My Horde keeps trying to beat this into my thick skull. They have yet to succeed. How I don't have brain damage is one of the greatest mysteries of our time. XX.XX ^..^

==================================================================================

In other news: CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING RID OF THE WALKER!!! <* <*

That is a HUGE friggin deal!!! Don't forget to thank your Keep for helping you.

You and your Keep worked together on getting you up and moving. And now look at you! Tackling stairs! Celebrate this, and use it as motivation and inspiration. What did y'all do to get you walking unaided? Can you apply that to your other goals (weight loss, wealth,...)?

You got rid of the walker. There is no reason why you can't achieve the rest of your goals.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

That your spirit helped with your knee is already a big achievement, celebrate that and try not to focus too much on the spell not working, that is going to block the blessings of the spell if any. All that said, some spell won't work for various reasons and one needs to try more and different kind, and tackle the issue from different angles to see results, I know it may feel disappointing but feeling disappointed is not going to help the spell to work. And yes of course one needs to do their own work as well as a spell won't make you slim if your ingest more calories than you burn...

StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:49 pm

Having the mindset of 'I'm not seeing much progress with my spirits or anything' is not productive. It's important to be respectful and grateful for the things your spirits have already done for you, such as relieving your knee pain.

However, when it comes to wealth and weight loss spells, you also need to take action in order for them to manifest faster. These high expectations are unrealistic. Simply purchasing spells and expecting them to work without making any changes to your lifestyle or routine is not going to help with wealth or weight loss. Do you really think the spells can burn calories for you?

What you're missing is that you have to put effort into making the spells work in your favor. Are you following a diet plan and consuming fewer calories? Are you exercising regularly? These are important questions to ask yourself. Similarly, if you're seeking wealth, consider your current job situation and what efforts you are making to improve it or find new opportunities.

Black Arts removal spells are not necessary in your case, as not everyone is affected by it by default. Magic won't work for you if you just sit back, chill, and do nothing. Your spirits and entities can assist you, but they can't do it all on their own. It's essential to change your mindset and start taking action.
Yes to all the above. I literally started the Carnivore diet and did not eat carbs for 90 days...I did not lose one pound..where support team all lost 10 or more pounds in that time frame. It doesn't make sense. I have even cut down to one meal a day...still nothing. I am walking and swimming and drinking loads of water...nothing...In the description it tells you what is supposed to take place so what exactly am I missing here? It doesn't say by chance. It may...it says this is what will occur...

StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:13 am so many different things can block. however, expecting results truly is a block in itself. just a known fact when manifesting you say you already have it not push. im guilty of pushing myself not spirit i try to let go. virgo mind is silly. everyone said it you must do the work spells will aid. i did weight loss spell i felt it working doesnt mean it controlled what i ate that is big issue. i wouldnt rule anything out. black magic is serious though u would know lol.
What do yo u mean not push? I do say I have it...in this post I am simply explaining what I am not seeing...I script, I do inner work, shadow work...no positive results...something's up like seriously...

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”