You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I did the three readings best companions at the moment for you. immortals, spirits, LE....

the readings were great im not putting them down and i am glad this one came out i am just a little confused spirit or LE?

but I want ot get a direct binding to arch angel Chamuel. issue is I wanted to geting a pairing stone and maybe afew other bonding spells to help intereactions but should i get it under spirit or LE? can arch angels die? or move on to spirit and not be LE? this is where i am confused. he is in my cart now but i was like lets do a pairing and maybe bonding.

also can u do pairing and bonding with immortals?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

So Chamuel is a living entity. And you can get a channel to Chamuel. I think you can find it somewhere in the shop,.... "if you can't see it" for a living entity you put your order through that way.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/amplifie ... ory_id=459

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:13 pm [...]
also can u do pairing and bonding with immortals?
Yes, if you have a CH binding you can pair or bond with an Immortal companion in the modern spirit keeping way, just like with any CH companion. (Bearing in mind pairing as a CH concept, eg as with the CH Pairing Bag.)

Except, of course, spirit companions are not all the same. Immortals are...Immortals. The deities are deities. There is that difference in character, personality and energy etc that Immortals have. Immortals are different from non-Immortals. But then again Elves are different from Fairies and so on.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

The major arch angels (Michael, Chamuel, Ariel, Metatron, etc) and ascended masters are treated like immortals. What I mean is that they are well known and cannot be bound to just one person, like your typical spirit or LE. That is why a lot of conjurers offer portals to them.

I did a quick search in the CH store and didn't come across any listings for any arch angels. My recommendation is to ask the Help Desk to see if they can do it and what they classify them as.

If you're getting an immortal or arch angel binding from CH, I don't see why you can't get any bonding or pairing spells.

You chose Chamuel for a reason. Whatever it is, I'm sure CH has spells for it. If you feel called to any of them, I would add them to the binding of Chamuel (assuming you get one). I would also recommend practicing lovingkindness meditation. It's a good way to connect with him.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ch recommended him to me. And yes he resonates a lot to me naturallyim told constantly everything in this life time is heart center for me so when I read up on chamuel I was like why haven't I heard of him before I also think he is the arch angel Christos. Brewer talks about but hides his name so I couldn't find him but he strikes me as the same angel. I did a custom. Under spirit since ch put him under spirit for me. I think maybe there is a reason for this even if he is an immortal I'm sure it will work out thank you all. Will be getting pairing and etc...

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:04 am Ch recommended him to me. And yes he resonates a lot to me naturallyim told constantly everything in this life time is heart center for me so when I read up on chamuel I was like why haven't I heard of him before I also think he is the arch angel Christos. Brewer talks about but hides his name so I couldn't find him but he strikes me as the same angel. I did a custom. Under spirit since ch put him under spirit for me. I think maybe there is a reason for this even if he is an immortal I'm sure it will work out thank you all. Will be getting pairing and etc...
I am gonna bind the portal yo my spirit mv. But I'm wondering if I should do same with the other immortals. Chamuel I know don't have issue with it hhe other immortals I'm curious most r greek

Return to “Angels”