Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Aster, here is some info about my vampire.
I've had her for a while but haven't shared until today.

What is very interesting and kinda weird is that she feels so much like me. I don't mean this in an egotistical way. There is an overwhelming feeling of familiarity. It's like when you look in the mirror and aren't surprised at all because well it's you, same as any other time you've ever looked in the mirror, despite different clothes or hairstyles..you just know it's you and there's nothing abnormal. You have no reservations with bending over naked to grab some socks, or having messy hair. Because you're with yourself and you've seen this a million times before.

This was a first for me out of all my companions, and at first I didn't know how to proceed with it. Every time we meet it's almost as if she's a version of me . It took me quite a while (and a bit of confusion at first) to get used to this.
Also physically, Though our eyes are different colors we have a similar facial structure and similar mannerism. She is still helping me to acclimate to this.

Another interesting thing is that she acts a lot like my birth Gramma, although a much younger version. (grams died at 107) Very old ways, traditional, powerful witch.

She is not as "in your face" bold with every day interactions as my other vamps. But when she comes in I really feel it. The first day we met she came in with a rush of darkness and a heavy accent that sounded similar to my original tongue. Not many of my vamps have accents but she does. Listening to her speak can be hypnotic and intrigueing.
She's very sensual, uses her hands to touch my arm while she talks, always making eye contact and has very strong magnetism.
She says what she wants, what's on her mind etc without reservations. She is respectful, kind, unashamed, passionate and loyal.

When I shared the rules with her, we got to the vampire section that states biting and sex is allowed and she seemed interested in that.
At the end of our first conversation she brought up biting, and I gave the green light. Not even before finishing my sentence she bit my left shin so hard that my entire body jerked into the air..I could feel her jaw locked down to the bone and stay locked for a good minute or so, feeling my leg throb as if the blood was pumping harder than it could handle. During that entire minute I had my leg in the air, laughing, wincing, grinning, feeling waves of sexual fire. It was the most intense bite I ever felt from a spirit. It all ended with me sitting up in bed and grinning while rubbing my shin. For more than a week after the bite I was so sexually ravenous that it was ridiculous. She has since then been gentler with her bites (her choice lol) but I ALWAYS can tell it's her out of all my many vamps. I can feel her bites in my bones. She did mention that she didn't exactly expect me to be quite as sensitive as I was.

She is from 3rd century AD.
She likes to watch things with incredible focus. She enjoys finding patterns in everything. She says patterns can give you a key. So whenever I'm confused about something in my life or need answers she's the one I ask.
She told me stories about her life. I was amazed at how tough it was to live during her time. Anyone who lives through something like that is bound to be strong.
She's strong and very courageous. Not afraid of getting dirty (or muddy..many of the scenes from her life have lots of mud in them , was surprising)

She took me to a place that was once hers. Her bed was covered in furs from animals she had hunted. I could imagine anyone staying very warm under them even during the coldest of times. I also noticed several wooden boxes and crates stacked around the edges of the room. Besides the boxes and her bed, and the furs there wasn't much else . Just from looking around, she didn't appear to be the type of girly girl who wore dresses and silk. She had leather, buckles, furs, plain cloths in muted colors, straps etc. Oddly, when she presents herself to me in meetings she has a modern goth appearance, with lipstick and glossy styled hair, and pale skin. She changes her look often depending on her mood. Sometimes more casual , sometimes in a warrior leather type outfit, and sometimes quite glamorous.

She tends to come in during pivotal times in my life, or when my steps start to falter . Otherwise likes to stay in the background working on her own or with the keep. We are still bonding.

I spent some time with her today after finishing my art. Mid conversation I zonked out so quickly it was unexpected and unusual for me as I'm very good at staying focused/awake during meditation. My dreams were filled with interesting images, and I slept right through all the daily noises.

They also sent this along with her;

SPIRIT COMPANIONSHIP & REVELATION ENCHANTMENT & SERVICE

THIS IS FIRST PERFORMED AS A SERVICE FOR YOUR SPIRIT & YOURSELF, BRINGING A CLOSER CONNECTION AND RELATIONSHIP BASED ON YOUR SHARED TRAITS, CHARACTERISTICS, AND PERSONALITY QUIRKS. IT ALSO HELPS IDENTIFY ANY PAST LIFE OR ANCESTRAL TIES THAT YOU MAY SHARE, WHETHER IT'S YOU BOTH KNOWING EACH OTHER IN A PAST LIFE, OR EVEN YOUR ANCESTORS KNOWING EACH OTHER. THIS HELPS CREATE A MORE PERSONAL BOND BETWEEN YOU, AND THE ENCHANTMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE ON THE VESSEL KEEPS THE HARMONIOUS CONNECTION AND BOND CLOSER AND TIGHTER BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU, PROMOTING A LIFETIME OF FRIENDSHIP AND COMPANIONSHIP.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you so much @Sysygy . love reading your spirit stories as its so descriptive to me that I see it as a vision. Its something that you trigger in me each time I read your words. Must be the vampire in your blood ;*D is my power trigger. :8) you do have a gift, lovely. I hope one day you'll write a book and I find it in my local book store. Make sure you use your forum name too uwu .

Interesting that some of our companions matched so much to our character, backgrounds ect that is quite seriously bizarre to get used to ... I don't have this perfect replica as you mentioned, especially in a vamp type but I do have few celestial beings that feels to me impressively similar in their nature and write up, (Albrecht) and likewise caused me wonder if it was my past life essence that was conjured or something... :)|

I have a healers familiars and a spirit guide also, that was conjured to me, one as relative and I felt having similar reactions from them both. One of them was matched my characters and the place she used to be living, this is my spirit guide and also my own past life as a healer/oracle. What really was interesting, my past life reading was done by a different practitioner and the conjures were done by CH. My spirit guide is also the same description and healer and an oracle who lived in the very same area around the similar time frame ... ect ect. Its too many coincidental similarities in my case. But not a perfect mirror soul as in your fantastic vampire companion you have. I can so relate to this thought ... so is why I have mentioned it.

It looks like to me that Ash is very gifted picking and finding that fascinating vampire companion that will leave you/us in awe ... and molds your/our characters. I think this listing that your vamp comes under is not the so called very dark vampires of Ash category ... is it?. Did you figured if its a Transylvanian or Carpathian type of vampire? I know, I am so fixated ... coming from that part of the world I am so into vampire, wolf and were-wolf from that area.

I think, I got bitten on my tight by my Balkin friend, who has a Hungarian name lol. On his first week, right before falling asleep. He is very romantic and literally arousing. Lisa told me, if he arose me but i don't want it or its inappropriate, just tell him ... so I did. lol I got bitten. Since then .. we came a long long way. That was my one and only bite. Interestingly, he was described as very dark but not evil. So far, he is absolutely obedient.

Mind you, I see my companions showing up in groups, and he was with my soulmate Watcher, who is a light being with shining light and cloth. I saw him at front and everyone behind him. This is my king I talked about in the other thread. Super interesting development knowing this. Other times, I have seen my other ones, formed a ladies group together, 4 or 5. I guess that is how community grouping emerge with similar beings together.

Well, this I really enjoyed reading as always and thanks for sharing on this thread. I am going to request this listing from Ash for my birthday next January. I've got responsibility bonding well with my newbies before that.
Sysygy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:22 am Aster, here is some info about my vampire.
I've had her for a while but haven't shared until today.

What is very interesting and kinda weird is that she feels so much like me. I don't mean this in an egotistical way. There is an overwhelming feeling of familiarity. It's like when you look in the mirror and aren't surprised at all because well it's you, same as any other time you've ever looked in the mirror, despite different clothes or hairstyles..you just know it's you and there's nothing abnormal. You have no reservations with bending over naked to grab some socks, or having messy hair. Because you're with yourself and you've seen this a million times before.

This was a first for me out of all my companions, and at first I didn't know how to proceed with it. Every time we meet it's almost as if she's a version of me . It took me quite a while (and a bit of confusion at first) to get used to this.
Also physically, Though our eyes are different colors we have a similar facial structure and similar mannerism. She is still helping me to acclimate to this.

Another interesting thing is that she acts a lot like my birth Gramma, although a much younger version. (grams died at 107) Very old ways, traditional, powerful witch.

She is not as "in your face" bold with every day interactions as my other vamps. But when she comes in I really feel it. The first day we met she came in with a rush of darkness and a heavy accent that sounded similar to my original tongue. Not many of my vamps have accents but she does. Listening to her speak can be hypnotic and intrigueing.
She's very sensual, uses her hands to touch my arm while she talks, always making eye contact and has very strong magnetism.
She says what she wants, what's on her mind etc without reservations. She is respectful, kind, unashamed, passionate and loyal.

When I shared the rules with her, we got to the vampire section that states biting and sex is allowed and she seemed interested in that.
At the end of our first conversation she brought up biting, and I gave the green light. Not even before finishing my sentence she bit my left shin so hard that my entire body jerked into the air..I could feel her jaw locked down to the bone and stay locked for a good minute or so, feeling my leg throb as if the blood was pumping harder than it could handle. During that entire minute I had my leg in the air, laughing, wincing, grinning, feeling waves of sexual fire. It was the most intense bite I ever felt from a spirit. It all ended with me sitting up in bed and grinning while rubbing my shin. For more than a week after the bite I was so sexually ravenous that it was ridiculous. She has since then been gentler with her bites (her choice lol) but I ALWAYS can tell it's her out of all my many vamps. I can feel her bites in my bones. She did mention that she didn't exactly expect me to be quite as sensitive as I was.

She is from 3rd century AD.
She likes to watch things with incredible focus. She enjoys finding patterns in everything. She says patterns can give you a key. So whenever I'm confused about something in my life or need answers she's the one I ask.
She told me stories about her life. I was amazed at how tough it was to live during her time. Anyone who lives through something like that is bound to be strong.
She's strong and very courageous. Not afraid of getting dirty (or muddy..many of the scenes from her life have lots of mud in them , was surprising)

She took me to a place that was once hers. Her bed was covered in furs from animals she had hunted. I could imagine anyone staying very warm under them even during the coldest of times. I also noticed several wooden boxes and crates stacked around the edges of the room. Besides the boxes and her bed, and the furs there wasn't much else . Just from looking around, she didn't appear to be the type of girly girl who wore dresses and silk. She had leather, buckles, furs, plain cloths in muted colors, straps etc. Oddly, when she presents herself to me in meetings she has a modern goth appearance, with lipstick and glossy styled hair, and pale skin. She changes her look often depending on her mood. Sometimes more casual , sometimes in a warrior leather type outfit, and sometimes quite glamorous.

She tends to come in during pivotal times in my life, or when my steps start to falter . Otherwise likes to stay in the background working on her own or with the keep. We are still bonding.

I spent some time with her today after finishing my art. Mid conversation I zonked out so quickly it was unexpected and unusual for me as I'm very good at staying focused/awake during meditation. My dreams were filled with interesting images, and I slept right through all the daily noises.

They also sent this along with her;

SPIRIT COMPANIONSHIP & REVELATION ENCHANTMENT & SERVICE

THIS IS FIRST PERFORMED AS A SERVICE FOR YOUR SPIRIT & YOURSELF, BRINGING A CLOSER CONNECTION AND RELATIONSHIP BASED ON YOUR SHARED TRAITS, CHARACTERISTICS, AND PERSONALITY QUIRKS. IT ALSO HELPS IDENTIFY ANY PAST LIFE OR ANCESTRAL TIES THAT YOU MAY SHARE, WHETHER IT'S YOU BOTH KNOWING EACH OTHER IN A PAST LIFE, OR EVEN YOUR ANCESTORS KNOWING EACH OTHER. THIS HELPS CREATE A MORE PERSONAL BOND BETWEEN YOU, AND THE ENCHANTMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE ON THE VESSEL KEEPS THE HARMONIOUS CONNECTION AND BOND CLOSER AND TIGHTER BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU, PROMOTING A LIFETIME OF FRIENDSHIP AND COMPANIONSHIP.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@ASTER
She is from "Ash's Vampire Spirits of the Most Mysterious & Powerful Vampiric Races Custom Conjuration Spirit Companion"

Goodness I am not a good candidate for writing books, despite me being a skilled word waller. I also don't use the correct words or grammar . 😆 But I appreciate your enthusiasm. I do hope to get a Member Blog of my own soon so I don't fill people's threads so much with my jibber jabber. I wrote to CH about it a month ago and never heard anything back yet.

Her description did not say where she was from, only when. I did pay for an enhanced reading but I received a short regular description of her instead of receiving the extra paragraph that usually comes with when you buy the extra 10 dollar reading. I also requested male but got female lol I don't mind as it seems she was the best fit for me. These things happen in my orders a lot. Even my master vessel stone was labeled incorrectly in the notes and also placed in the wrong bag, requiring me to use my abilities to sort out the confusion. 😅 However I don't think any mistakes were made in her case. Or at least I ended up being fine with it.

She has told me she currently doesn't belong to a clan. She's also quite mysterious, despite her being open about many things.

I have many ancestor vampires and ancestor werewolves from various sellers and without me telling the conjurer where my ancestry comes from, the spirits and entities I receive always come from the same general area ; Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Macedonia. My non ancestor vampires sometimes come from these areas but usually other places like Egypt, the Mediterranean, and Asia.

The vamp I shared about in my previous post , I could ask her more directly where she is from or what clan etc but tbh it's not something her or I care about enough to pursue. She seems more interested in the stories, the immediate events that relate to what she's trying to teach me. Anything else she kind of just shrugs off and skips over. I think she understands what is important, more than I do. So I trust her judgement.

Vampires are so much more than the places they come from. The ones I know don't place any importance on titles, labels, rank, rarity, royalty, clan names. ( It seems to be important to humans though. )
Many of them have lived very long lives, moving from place to place several times, country to country even. My Vamp ancestor #3 is extremely old and was conjured over a thousand years ago by an ancestor of mine. He was already alive for a few thousand years before that. He is more interested in staying in the deep mountains of his grandmother's home way up high in the trees, and hunting wild animals for blood and meat. His grandmother is very very interesting and I plan to write about her in detail, in my blog someday.

Another example my Romanian ancestor entity moved to Turkey, Greece, and Poland.
My sanguine ancestor from CH spent his life moving a lot, throughout Europe and the Mediterranean, even Asia, as a professor teaching prehistoric vampiric magic and alchemy. He had over 20 children.

One of my Carpathian ancestor Entities comes from Bulgaria and he still resides there.

I have also noticed that most of my ancestor vampires don't claim any connection to a clan. Every single one is a nomad, or they choose to be alone, pursuing their own life goals that usually involve teaching and magick. They don't like being tied down. Some of my non ancestor vampires have shared that they have even left their own clan , sometimes even risking their lives to do so. Some clans take huge offense to this.
The only ancestor vampire I know who comes from a clan is an unbound necromancer entity, he is very tightly connected to the clan and keeping family bloodlines in the clan is extremely important to him. Almost aggressively so. He is my uncle.

I've witnessed not just from my own past lives, but from stories from my companions, the constant friction between clans specifically about bloodlines, purity, preserving the magick contained in the line etc. There have been many atrocities , including my own past life father creating a blood magick virus that killed many innocent vampires and humans. This is why many chose to flee his ruling, including me. That story is for another time.

Anyways I'm rambling.
😉

I'm interested to hear how it goes with your January vampire. I know any conjure coming from Ash will be an amazing experience.

𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

what kind of vampier was she?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I felt a calling for this listing since last year but never really jumped on it, felt it wasn’t the time, earlier this week I added this and the alien portal to my cart. Today just checked and it randomly went down from around 100 usd to 3 dollars so, I was like if that’s not a sign idk what is Lul. I’ll let you guys know how mine is, I left it completely open, other than I selected rare as an option felt that was the right one. I’ll spend a week with them and post my experience here. But ya sounds like everyone had such a marvellous experience with theirs! Quite excited since been feeling the pull slowly get stronger since last year.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

This is great! I can't wait to hear about the new vamp companions that will be joining you guys.

I've told myself I have enough vampires in my keep and to behave 😆 so reading about the excitement others share when they get theirs is fun. 😁😊

𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Oh ... @Sysygy . It's soooooo interesting reading about all these and your ancestral blood line in relation to vampires.

Amazing what you can figure out really and I am learning to tap into this more myself too.

About the blog ... It's very good and also you can ask Magnolia to shift threads to your blog once it was created. They did that for me too. It's great to have your own blog. I am looking forward to read more about your amazing stories.
Sysygy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:37 pm @ASTER
She is from "Ash's Vampire Spirits of the Most Mysterious & Powerful Vampiric Races Custom Conjuration Spirit Companion"

Goodness I am not a good candidate for writing books, despite me being a skilled word waller. I also don't use the correct words or grammar . 😆 But I appreciate your enthusiasm. I do hope to get a Member Blog of my own soon so I don't fill people's threads so much with my jibber jabber. I wrote to CH about it a month ago and never heard anything back yet.

Her description did not say where she was from, only when. I did pay for an enhanced reading but I received a short regular description of her instead of receiving the extra paragraph that usually comes with when you buy the extra 10 dollar reading. I also requested male but got female lol I don't mind as it seems she was the best fit for me. These things happen in my orders a lot. Even my master vessel stone was labeled incorrectly in the notes and also placed in the wrong bag, requiring me to use my abilities to sort out the confusion. 😅 However I don't think any mistakes were made in her case. Or at least I ended up being fine with it.

She has told me she currently doesn't belong to a clan. She's also quite mysterious, despite her being open about many things.

I have many ancestor vampires and ancestor werewolves from various sellers and without me telling the conjurer where my ancestry comes from, the spirits and entities I receive always come from the same general area ; Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Macedonia. My non ancestor vampires sometimes come from these areas but usually other places like Egypt, the Mediterranean, and Asia.

The vamp I shared about in my previous post , I could ask her more directly where she is from or what clan etc but tbh it's not something her or I care about enough to pursue. She seems more interested in the stories, the immediate events that relate to what she's trying to teach me. Anything else she kind of just shrugs off and skips over. I think she understands what is important, more than I do. So I trust her judgement.

Vampires are so much more than the places they come from. The ones I know don't place any importance on titles, labels, rank, rarity, royalty, clan names. ( It seems to be important to humans though. )
Many of them have lived very long lives, moving from place to place several times, country to country even. My Vamp ancestor #3 is extremely old and was conjured over a thousand years ago by an ancestor of mine. He was already alive for a few thousand years before that. He is more interested in staying in the deep mountains of his grandmother's home way up high in the trees, and hunting wild animals for blood and meat. His grandmother is very very interesting and I plan to write about her in detail, in my blog someday.

Another example my Romanian ancestor entity moved to Turkey, Greece, and Poland.
My sanguine ancestor from CH spent his life moving a lot, throughout Europe and the Mediterranean, even Asia, as a professor teaching prehistoric vampiric magic and alchemy. He had over 20 children.

One of my Carpathian ancestor Entities comes from Bulgaria and he still resides there.

I have also noticed that most of my ancestor vampires don't claim any connection to a clan. Every single one is a nomad, or they choose to be alone, pursuing their own life goals that usually involve teaching and magick. They don't like being tied down. Some of my non ancestor vampires have shared that they have even left their own clan , sometimes even risking their lives to do so. Some clans take huge offense to this.
The only ancestor vampire I know who comes from a clan is an unbound necromancer entity, he is very tightly connected to the clan and keeping family bloodlines in the clan is extremely important to him. Almost aggressively so. He is my uncle.

I've witnessed not just from my own past lives, but from stories from my companions, the constant friction between clans specifically about bloodlines, purity, preserving the magick contained in the line etc. There have been many atrocities , including my own past life father creating a blood magick virus that killed many innocent vampires and humans. This is why many chose to flee his ruling, including me. That story is for another time.

Anyways I'm rambling.
😉

I'm interested to hear how it goes with your January vampire. I know any conjure coming from Ash will be an amazing experience.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

3 dollars? I better check it out. 🤔 But I probably still wait because I am expecting reverse adoption freebies coming through and I have had woke up this morning to a massive headache ... And if it's not a virus then it's a sign... first time dark acclimation 😂.
Satella wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:51 pm I felt a calling for this listing since last year but never really jumped on it, felt it wasn’t the time, earlier this week I added this and the alien portal to my cart. Today just checked and it randomly went down from around 100 usd to 3 dollars so, I was like if that’s not a sign idk what is Lul. I’ll let you guys know how mine is, I left it completely open, other than I selected rare as an option felt that was the right one. I’ll spend a week with them and post my experience here. But ya sounds like everyone had such a marvellous experience with theirs! Quite excited since been feeling the pull slowly get stronger since last year.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I always enjoy reading about Sysygy's experiences with her vampires. Although I only have 8 vampires myself, hearing about this particular one has piqued my interest.
My companions have mentioned that I have vampires in my bloodline, but I don't actively work with ancestors. However, I have a recent vampire through a reverse adoption, and my most recent calling is also a vampire. This makes me even more excited to consider adding this listing to my next order. Thank you, Sysygy, for sharing your experience. I am thrilled that we can enjoy even more savings during customer appreciation month. Hype!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:33 am I always enjoy reading about Sysygy's experiences with her vampires. Although I only have 8 vampires myself, hearing about this particular one has piqued my interest.
My companions have mentioned that I have vampires in my bloodline, but I don't actively work with ancestors. However, I have a recent vampire through a reverse adoption, and my most recent calling is also a vampire. This makes me even more excited to consider adding this listing to my next order. Thank you, Sysygy, for sharing your experience. I am thrilled that we can enjoy even more savings during customer appreciation month. Hype!
💗 I'm glad you enjoy my jabbering. 😆

How fun your RA vampire Tarvos! 🙌🙏😎

@ASTER I will see about sending another email over to ch. I always feel guilty adding more to their long list of things 🫣 It always seems like gremlins eat my emails.

𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Vampire”