Asking a spirit to induce sleep paralysis

HonkPills
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Not sure if the right topic, but has anyone ever done this before? Or even if you haven't asked, has a spirit put you into SP before?

I was thinking of ordering a servitor to induce sleep paralysis for an easier way to astral projection. But if there are specific spirits that are good at this ability (i've heard incubi/sucubi can probably do this, but i'm not into sex spirits) i'd love to know.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If astral projection is the goal, why not asking your spirits to take you on an astral travel? As for your question, I don't know of any that can help with sleep paralysis though I am curious to know if a spirit would be willing to do that given that sleep paralysis has a negative/dangerous connotation associated with it.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Instead of sleep paralysis ask your companions for a astral experience, particularly one within a familiar environment like your room. You could have the same concept of sleep paralysis without all the negatives, it’s great for those who don’t have their third eye or telepathy to communicate as it’s a easy way to converse or chat. It’s like a pocket realm which that being could create or tap into which can be modified, it’s similar to smaller realms practitioners offer as a place to commune or study just theirs usually has more workings and protections.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My incubus king put me in a state of sleep paralysis once. I have had sleep paralysis many times when I was younger, but with him it didn’t make me feel nervous like on other instances. While I was in that state he showed off his appearance and took some time to chat with me.

Another time I had my shifter demon king gently lift me up from my body and take me on astral journey. This didn’t seem to involve sleep paralysis though.

Falwer-niamstrum can also help with inducing astral projection. When one of mine first arrived it resulted in an experience with me almost getting out of body.

HonkPills
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

The reasoning why I ask for SP from spirits and not straight to AP,
I have been trying to work to achieve AP with my spirits, but it doesn't seem to be working. I have a servitor and an astral angel who try to help me (and my other spirits), and of course I'm appreciative of their efforts, but I guess there needs to be a different approach, until I can figure out why it's so tough.

I have experienced SP before, though. And, each time I have, I have never seen anything or heard anything scary, even though i was a bit nervous. I'm not sure if it's just me or if this also happens to others. But considering it isn't all that awful for me, I thought maybe we can work on this instead to leave the body, thus the question :)

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”