new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires & Succubai
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Dont have one

Ok so i have an update on the situation.

Its not Lilith, its a type of succubus called an Ardat Lili, apprently they are powerful type of succubus/daughters of lilith.

They claim to have been sent by Lilith to watch over me, and feed (we know what that means).

Im not really sure how to proceed with this. They gave me a name to refer to them as "De Freya" but its not thier actual name and refused to give me their actual name.

All im certain of is i dont trust them, they sound sus. I never willfully asked for a unbound ardat succubus to be sent to me.

My only solution is banishment, I will note I have a Lilith Succubus Arriving from Liliths Treasure tavern. But cant be her as she hasnt been bound to me yet.

Stand up with determination and fight.- Krishna
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Hi,

I have a connection to and do a lot of ritual work with Lilith - as recently as this morning to put it into context how frequently we interact. I have been actively engaging with her for many years.

First - it's true, what was already said about deities/immortal spirits being multifaceted and having different traits or aspects of self. They are dualistic beings, capable of 'good and bad' -- but elevated, in that they truly have no reason at all to interact in certain ways.
Lilith like any other immortal may have an interest in people and what they can provide to her, but it would be abnormal for her to siphon from you in the way you've explained. She doesn't need to do things like that to get energy or whatever else, a lot of her followers offer up whatever she could possibly want if she did want to behave so wickedly. You haven't approached her in a way that would make that make sense.

She can be tremendously dark and test you, though, to see what you're made of. She can push your boundaries, and bring your attention to aspects of energy you were not previously aware of --and she isn't always gentle about how she maneuvers. I am not saying that is for certain the case here, but it is a likely factor in your continuing interactions with her. Meaning she isn't out to harm you, but can bring your attention to a problem that you could not sense before, or is even warning you.
Considering the usual ways we are raised, ushered through life, protected or taught and how unpleasant that experience sometimes must be from even the most decent of providers, it can be even less when a dark mother goddess handles things that most need handling - in her organic way of getting through to you or pushing you forward.

A possible scenario from the details given is something like this:
A feeder/parasite or equivalent presence has been hidden, lodged within/between the lower chakras for quite a while, comfortable there. Internal phenomena or issue of this nature is already seated, the spiritual protection you have since gathered could not necessarily do anything about that particular threat and perhaps not even detect it.
When you summoned Lilith, she either tapped into that immediately, or the very force of her presence alarmed this parasitic 'whatever it is' - and that presence panicked, prompting it to surface - taking all it could at once, or simply shifting around in a way that you too could suddenly detect..which led to the traumatic encounter.
Lilith in this case would have startled the attacker or problem energy into revealing its malicious aim. This might've even been a process of her extracting it from you, and you feeling drained after because this thing was taking up space previously. If that's the case, you could have a void there now, and voids need to be filled by positive/regenerative energy once the problem has been extracted. There are ways to go about that yourself I am sure, with the aid of spirits, or with the aid of Lilith herself as she understands vampiric technique for gathering energy. CH also has a service for that, if you suspect this could be the case.

All of the sexual energy stuff you're experiencing is actually entirely normal when there is some shift in or major event to do with the Kundalini, or lower chakras. So it could be as 'innocent' as that as well - I say that lightly as it's still intense and uncomfortable for a lot of people.

But I don't feel like there is an active parasite or malicious entity attacking you from what you've specifically detailed. I am not connecting to you directly, so I can't say for sure. I can only offer the expertise of what I've observed in the past.

If you feel under attack, that remains valid, but it could be your own psychic energy spinning things out of control in not being stable to process the appropriate response to what happened, given it was sudden and overwhelming.
I feel you are under too much protection for a rogue entity to still be lingering if they were present, and that it's more likely whatever you're experiencing now is residue from the event which has transpired.

For a more formal assessment where they will likely directly connect to your energy to assist with the situation, I'd recommend this consultation service from CH. They've helped thousands of people unpaid, so I feel much better suggesting people pay for it:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/psychic- ... ation.html
(please excuse me if this has already been linked)
SeraphimSaber wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:30 pm Ok so i have an update on the situation.

Its not Lilith, its a type of succubus called an Ardat Lili, apprently they are powerful type of succubus/daughters of lilith.

They claim to have been sent by Lilith to watch over me, and feed (we know what that means).

Im not really sure how to proceed with this. They gave me a name to refer to them as "De Freya" but its not thier actual name and refused to give me their actual name.

All im certain of is i dont trust them, they sound sus. I never willfully asked for a unbound ardat succubus to be sent to me.

My only solution is banishment, I will note I have a Lilith Succubus Arriving from Liliths Treasure tavern. But cant be her as she hasnt been bound to me yet.
I am posting all I've just typed despite this most recent update from you, because I'm not at all confident about what you are saying in your update. How are you getting this info? How do you know this info is accurate? It's not likely to be as complicated as all of this.. Lilith would not send beings to watch you and feed from you at the same time without your consent, so whatever you are connecting with - at very least I can say this is not likely to be true.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:05 pm Hi,

I have a connection to and do a lot of ritual work with Lilith - as recently as this morning to put it into context how frequently we interact. I have been actively engaging with her for many years.

First - it's true, what was already said about deities/immortal spirits being multifaceted and having different traits or aspects of self. They are dualistic beings, capable of 'good and bad' -- but elevated, in that they truly have no reason at all to interact in certain ways.
Lilith like any other immortal may have an interest in people and what they can provide to her, but it would be abnormal for her to siphon from you in the way you've explained. She doesn't need to do things like that to get energy or whatever else, a lot of her followers offer up whatever she could possibly want if she did want to behave so wickedly. You haven't approached her in a way that would make that make sense.

She can be tremendously dark and test you, though, to see what you're made of. She can push your boundaries, and bring your attention to aspects of energy you were not previously aware of --and she isn't always gentle about how she maneuvers. I am not saying that is for certain the case here, but it is a likely factor in your continuing interactions with her. Meaning she isn't out to harm you, but can bring your attention to a problem that you could not sense before, or is even warning you.
Considering the usual ways we are raised, ushered through life, protected or taught and how unpleasant that experience sometimes must be from even the most decent of providers, it can be even less when a dark mother goddess handles things that most need handling - in her organic way of getting through to you or pushing you forward.

A possible scenario from the details given is something like this:
A feeder/parasite or equivalent presence has been hidden, lodged within/between the lower chakras for quite a while, comfortable there. Internal phenomena or issue of this nature is already seated, the spiritual protection you have since gathered could not necessarily do anything about that particular threat and perhaps not even detect it.
When you summoned Lilith, she either tapped into that immediately, or the very force of her presence alarmed this parasitic 'whatever it is' - and that presence panicked, prompting it to surface - taking all it could at once, or simply shifting around in a way that you too could suddenly detect..which led to the traumatic encounter.
Lilith in this case would have startled the attacker or problem energy into revealing its malicious aim. This might've even been a process of her extracting it from you, and you feeling drained after because this thing was taking up space previously. If that's the case, you could have a void there now, and voids need to be filled by positive/regenerative energy once the problem has been extracted. There are ways to go about that yourself I am sure, with the aid of spirits, or with the aid of Lilith herself as she understands vampiric technique for gathering energy. CH also has a service for that, if you suspect this could be the case.

All of the sexual energy stuff you're experiencing is actually entirely normal when there is some shift in or major event to do with the Kundalini, or lower chakras. So it could be as 'innocent' as that as well - I say that lightly as it's still intense and uncomfortable for a lot of people.

But I don't feel like there is an active parasite or malicious entity attacking you from what you've specifically detailed. I am not connecting to you directly, so I can't say for sure. I can only offer the expertise of what I've observed in the past.

If you feel under attack, that remains valid, but it could be your own psychic energy spinning things out of control in not being stable to process the appropriate response to what happened, given it was sudden and overwhelming.
I feel you are under too much protection for a rogue entity to still be lingering if they were present, and that it's more likely whatever you're experiencing now is residue from the event which has transpired.

For a more formal assessment where they will likely directly connect to your energy to assist with the situation, I'd recommend this consultation service from CH. They've helped thousands of people unpaid, so I feel much better suggesting people pay for it:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/psychic- ... ation.html
(please excuse me if this has already been linked)
SeraphimSaber wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:30 pm Ok so i have an update on the situation.

I am posting all I've just typed despite this most recent update from you, because I'm not at all confident about what you are saying in your update. How are you getting this info? How do you know this info is accurate? It's not likely to be as complicated as all of this.. Lilith would not send beings to watch you and feed from you at the same time without your consent, so whatever you are connecting with - at very least I can say this is not likely to be true.
Woah, first of all thankyou for your knowledge and detailed view on this, really appreciate your time helping me with this. So I just spoke to a follower of Lilith and they said,

"Yeah i dont think its an Adrat-Lili either sounds like egrogoric servitor parasite. I would definitely banish and cleanse.

Ardat Lili are storm/wind spirits some of them have spirit spouse type relationships. What you are describing sounds defo like a parasite.

So definitely banish, cleanse, bulster up your protection, protective circle, clear intent and boundaries to be stated during ritual."

This seems to be the more likely and 100% agree Goddess Lilith wouldnt send her daughter to me without them being requested from her directly first, and arrival woupd need to be authorised. I never asked for anyone to be sent nor was I told.

So I will take on board everthing you said and try out the link. Appreciate the help again.
Last edited by SeraphimSaber on Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:32 pm @SeraphimSaber I think you are impressively protected by your companions & shields. I think the problem here is entirely different. Maybe send a help ticket to Ash & Magnolia, and ask about your non responding spirit family.
Hey, thanks. Yea I have sent one today, so hopefully I figure what's going on with that aspect,

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

madgar29 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:14 pm
SeraphimSaber wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:32 am
Hazell wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:07 am
SeraphimSaber wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:23 pm Hey everyone, so recently i have being called by Goddess Lilith. I heard she was calling through a channeled message from my friend who has been in contact with them, due to giving chanelled messages so someone else who is working with Lilith.

I have had a number of signs of this calling after the channeling session. In the form of dreams, seeing her seal, to waking visions of a tall woman in a red dress with black feathered wings standing on a red ocean with a red moon, smiling and grabing me by the hand. To seeing a spidee weave down in front of me as soon as I asked for confirmation via prayer to her. And the most profoumd sign which was constantly thinking of Goddess Lilith and feelings of love and adoration for her, as a son to a mother (not sexual).

I have so much respect for this misunderstood deity.

But recently I had an issue, I wrote her sigil out and said her enn chant out:
Reich Viasa Avage Lilith Lerach.

Ive been saying it all this week, as its been atuning my energy to her. But this time I felt intense sexual energy at my sacral chakra and root chakra, progressively increasing and then felt energy drain from my solar plexus and was basically taken advantage of, and R***d. I knew this couldnt be Goddess Lilith, as she respects boundaries and would never force herself on anyone. As she has always been respecfful and regal and she knows I view her as dark divine mother figure.

So Im pritty certain I attacted a low vibrational vampiric parasite. I mobilized by spirit family immediately, i have 30+ spirits most of them protectors and guardians. And used sage amd called on my other dieties like Vishnu, Durga, Krishna, and Goddess Lilith.

So any advice on my situation, I just feel pritty upset as im sure I was being called by Lilith and love and respect her so no way she is doing this, right?
There seems to be a lot of debate on the goddess Lilith. On a few other forums I have seen posts of people discussing both negative and positive experiences. I personally believe deities are multifaceted and can come across differently to different people.

I think it may be best to discuss this with a deity you already know and trust. Ask what happened. Ask if it’s possible there was a misunderstanding/miscommunication, if this was the goddess or an imposter, or if there is something else going on. I would also make sure to protect that conversation and make sure that only that trusted deity can come through. I think this will help to find answers.

I have certain companions associated with different deities (whether they be children/created by them, members of their courts, or devotees) and I think having this sort of connection can also help to eliminate some confusion. My companions will help me to connect to whatever deity they’re associated with and give me reassurance and guidance on the connection when needed.

I hope you find clarity regarding this issue.
Hey Hazel, thankyou for replying. I did end up calling Vishnu, Durga and Kali. So will tell them what happened, and I also called on 3 Archangels which I dont really do and not sure if they would help. It was Micheal, Uriel and Raphiel who I called on.

Yeah so I could feel energy drain from root chakra, solar plexus and third eye chakra.

Symptoms are fatigue, dizziness and tiredness. Intense sexual energy and physical touches. Like something or someone was straddling me , incuding intense sexual energy but also vamprically drawing energy at the same time.

So I think maybe it was a rouge succubus or vampric parasite. As enn chants atune your frequency to a particular demon/deity , I suppose other beings that opperate on that same frequency can also be attracted and probably saw an opportunity for a free snack.

But thankyou for your advice, appreciate it. I will be keep you all posted on progress.
Can a succubi truly be a rogue?
I have heard so from multiple forums and videos, its like with any species there are "nicer" ones and ones that aren't so nice.

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

madgar29 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:20 pm
SeraphimSaber wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:39 pm
Lewk wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:49 am
SeraphimSaber wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:23 pm Hey everyone, so recently i have being called by Goddess Lilith. I heard she was calling through a channeled message from my friend who has been in contact with them, due to giving chanelled messages so someone else who is working with Lilith.

I have had a number of signs of this calling after the channeling session. In the form of dreams, seeing her seal, to waking visions of a tall woman in a red dress with black feathered wings standing on a red ocean with a red moon, smiling and grabing me by the hand. To seeing a spidee weave down in front of me as soon as I asked for confirmation via prayer to her. And the most profoumd sign which was constantly thinking of Goddess Lilith and feelings of love and adoration for her, as a son to a mother (not sexual).

I have so much respect for this misunderstood deity.

But recently I had an issue, I wrote her sigil out and said her enn chant out:
Reich Viasa Avage Lilith Lerach.

Ive been saying it all this week, as its been atuning my energy to her. But this time I felt intense sexual energy at my sacral chakra and root chakra, progressively increasing and then felt energy drain from my solar plexus and was basically taken advantage of, and R***d. I knew this couldnt be Goddess Lilith, as she respects boundaries and would never force herself on anyone. As she has always been respecfful and regal and she knows I view her as dark divine mother figure.

So Im pritty certain I attacted a low vibrational vampiric parasite. I mobilized by spirit family immediately, i have 30+ spirits most of them protectors and guardians. And used sage amd called on my other dieties like Vishnu, Durga, Krishna, and Goddess Lilith.

So any advice on my situation, I just feel pritty upset as im sure I was being called by Lilith and love and respect her so no way she is doing this, right?
If none of this applies, I apologise in advance.

I think the issue that comes to mind here is being able to do spirit invocations within a protective setup, working space cleansed & safe, centred & grounded. Plus to use safe, protected methods and avoid master level or open-type invocations, if we're not able to control who or what comes through and on what basis.

We can task our protective spirits and those with conjuration or spirit communication abilities to provide this help...BUT...it's said, when it comes to conjuration/spirit invocation, that's when we need the most protection. And there are a number of levels to this. We also need to be in the best state; the working space, does too.

In my opinion it is best to be able to do our own space clearing & protection, centering & grounding and task our bound spirits & spells.

Our spirits can also help us tune in to the correct being and keep other beings and energies away - if they have those abilities. But I do think the part we play is important too, hence why I advocate learning effective diy, centering, grounding, space cleansing and protection methods. And to be able to banish too.

If we intentionally go off piste by ourselves - even though we have specialist spirits & spells - I think we can take ourselves outside of the circle of their protection & help.

This where experts like CH can really help. We can get an expert, safe binding of Lillith without having to risk all that can come in with inexpert attempts to reach spirits or Immortals.
I agree with you, it has made realize I dont even know the basic kf any of that. So far on my journey I have relied upon soley on CH entities and spirits and spells to just do the heavy lifting. So its my fault this happened, and I do take responsability for it.

As for my spirit family, admittidely I lost contact with my master spirit and everyone else after I asked them to mobilize for a potential threat 3 weeks ago, were I had 2 nightmares. It was a nightmare of a reaper like being that was trying to attack me and in the dream I ran up to it, like i wanted to fight it. And in the dream tried to call all my 7 courtwind angels from CH but no one came. So this being continued its advance, but it wasnt able to touch me then it took a human form and I asked it, what it wanted. It said it was sent by someone, but I dont know anyone who is magickal user. And the dream also showed it trying to threaten my family.

When something messes with family, thats when my teeth comes out. I wanted this being dead, so I mobilized by entitre spirit family, specifically my DA spirits. And for them to find thesource of these dreams. Since then, I wasnt able to feel my spirit family as I assumed they were all mobilized.

But its been 3 weeks, and no contact with any of them. However, nightmares did stop. They were not exactly nightmares but they werent good dreams per say. As i was unfased by them I just knew I needed to act.

I did start to get concerned and anxious that no one was communicating, especially my master spirit who is an ancient werewolf. So is it possible something happed to all my protectors, seem unlikely. I think it could be a block due to the worry of me not hearing them.

My list of protecters are: 7 rare courtwinds from CH, 3 werewolfs, 2 wraith , 2 volkhs, 1 hellhound, 4 watchtower watchers, 1 gregori, 1 gorgon, 2 predator sang vamps from CH, 4 courtwinds from bluejay, 1 commander fallen courtwind, imperial class fu dogs, God level deamon, chinese guardian dragon from CH, 1 astral slayer spirit from CH, Abirin warlock from CH, 1 gargoyle from bluejay, a Emomini gargoyle, 5 rare gargoyles from CH, 2 rare Multex from CH, 1 nephilm angel, 1 commander Brownwyn angel from bluejay.

50 ft shield ch, 10 ft power shield, druid shield, viga shield from.ch, great wall of protection from ch, and other sheilds.

Surely one unbound couldnt destroy all of these, unless its an absoulate giga chad spirit and one shoted all them but if that was the case id be pritty screwed right now.
CH stresses that your spirits from them are fine. I have asked this before they have told me they are fine they are protected and cloaked. My best advice to talk to your spirits from CH is try to drop expectations and your fear of losing them. Be in the moment let them come out again. I know my keep is still with me after weird events I know it's me ther has the communication issue

But I have always feared the worse. And it just wasn't true.
same I am guilty of this as well , I overthink and in reality they are all still around but blocks can leave a lot of room for speculation in your mind especially when worrying.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SeraphimSaber wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:39 pm [...]As for my spirit family, admittidely I lost contact with my master spirit and everyone else after I asked them to mobilize for a potential threat 3 weeks ago [...] Since then, I wasnt able to feel my spirit family as I assumed they were all mobilized.

But its been 3 weeks, and no contact with any of them. [...]

I did start to get concerned and anxious that no one was communicating, especially my master spirit who is an ancient werewolf. So is it possible something happed to all my protectors, seem unlikely. I think it could be a block due to the worry of me not hearing them.
One possibility that comes to mind is that you may have (possibly) given the task to your spirit family in such a way as for them to understand that you wanted them all to give their attention 24 hours a day / constantly, rather than continually, to whatever you tasked them with.

If it was me, I'd communicate to them that you still want protection etc as mentioned in your tasking request, however you would like them to be able to come back, decompress & regather themselves. You might want to do this by reformulating the task for fewer protection spirits, giving them permission to rotate when they feel the need to etc. Whatever seems right to you and your spirits.

Our protection spirits should really be able to provide continual cover as a group on a routine basis - however a CH book I read did recommend rotating an individual spirit tasked with a specific protection task, for the reasons I gave, rather than leaving them permanently doing that one thing.

You may not have done this...but... If you kind of tasked your whole spirit family to do nothing but that task you gave them, they could still be doing that until you recall them and end the task.

But you should still be able to communicate with them. So there could also be an uncertainty block of some sort.

I can't possibly say I know what's going on but this came to mind. I hope it's useful information.

Btw, Vipera's expert insight on this is pure gold and worth taking very seriously indeed.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:45 pm
SeraphimSaber wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:39 pm [...]As for my spirit family, admittidely I lost contact with my master spirit and everyone else after I asked them to mobilize for a potential threat 3 weeks ago [...] Since then, I wasnt able to feel my spirit family as I assumed they were all mobilized.

But its been 3 weeks, and no contact with any of them. [...]

One possibility that comes to mind is that you may have (possibly) given the task to your spirit family in such a way as for them to understand that you wanted them all to give their attention 24 hours a day / constantly, rather than continually, to whatever you tasked them with.

If it was me, I'd communicate to them that you still want protection etc as mentioned in your tasking request, however you would like them to be able to come back, decompress & regather themselves. You might want to do this by reformulating the task for fewer protection spirits, giving them permission to rotate when they feel the need to etc. Whatever seems right to you and your spirits.

Our protection spirits should really be able to provide continual cover as a group on a routine basis - however a CH book I read did recommend rotating an individual spirit tasked with a specific protection task, for the reasons I gave, rather than leaving them permanently doing that one thing.

You may not have done this...but... If you kind of tasked your whole spirit family to do nothing but that task you gave them, they could still be doing that until you recall them and end the task.

But you should still be able to communicate with them. So there could also be an uncertainty block of some sort.

I can't possibly say I know what's going on but this came to mind. I hope it's useful information.

Btw, Vipera's expert insight on this is pure gold and worth taking very seriously indeed.

Hey , thanks for the advice. Yea I have just called on my master spirit to recall all my protective forces back to home. I do believe the main blocks are mental at their core. But overtime that anxious energy compounded the blocks making communication very difficult.

And yes vipers advice is great, everyone has been really responsive and helpful. Im not really active on here and usually just observe. But this is something i deffo needed help on.
Last edited by SeraphimSaber on Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@SeraphimSaber so....Just a little on behaviour of our human self when we have find ourselves with a particular spiritual battle and the unknown....

Basically, the reason why we can't communicate in situations like this is because the human body and mind is in the fight /flight mode. And our spirit literally shrinks and subdue.

Obviously we can't settle ourselves for days and our natural defence system literally shuts out everything that our brain assumes as a freight to our well-being.

This is a defence mechanism, and it's for us to be able to handle trauma whether it is natural or supernatural. So just know that your behaviour is perfectly normal. Understanding ourselves as humans and our reactivate human brain designed the way it is, for our good.

I second @Vipera aspis atra helps here. I am no good for that sort of advice as I haven't a clue about this Goddess. But I am in health care work ... 😊 So there's where physiological, brain work comes from. I read this thread because everything that's include the word 'invoke' is my interests at the moment as I am trying to learn it.

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:55 am @SeraphimSaber so....Just a little on behaviour of our human self when we have find ourselves with a particular spiritual battle and the unknown....

Basically, the reason why we can't communicate in situations like this is because the human body and mind is in the fight /flight mode. And our spirit literally shrinks and subdue.

Obviously we can't settle ourselves for days and our natural defence system literally shuts out everything that our brain assumes as a freight to our well-being.

This is a defence mechanism, and it's for us to be able to handle trauma whether it is natural or supernatural. So just know that your behaviour is perfectly normal. Understanding ourselves as humans and our reactivate human brain designed the way it is, for our good.

I second @Vipera aspis atra helps here. I am no good for that sort of advice as I haven't a clue about this Goddess. But I am in health care work ... 😊 So there's where physiological, brain work comes from. I read this thread because everything that's include the word 'invoke' is my interests at the moment as I am trying to learn it.
Yeah that does make alot of sense, I think another factor to is if it happens often or something particularly traumatic happens it can induce paranoia and over reactions can happen. One thing that has helped me is working with my sanguine vampire bloodline and vampire energy is giving me alot of warrior energy, especially with vamp infusion i had recently with the calling all vampires spell. Its helped me alot, and felt it quite strongly, but still need to work on not reacting but rather responding to a situation when something new arises.

But going back to this issue, I feel better knowing what this threat is, its more anxiety inducing when there is alot of confusion surrounding a situation and you don't know whats going on. When I have a clear enemy or threat its easier to just face that head on and go guns blazing, rather trying to figure out where an unbound is hiding or moving past protections etc, as requires painstaking spiritual detective work.

And im a new keeper, only started back in febuary of 2023. And my abilities are still immature, telepathy is on and off when it works its clear and can have a convo when it doesnt work its just dead silence. And I also need to work on detection, like telling who is who, and also manipulation of energy. There is so much to learn, and in short space of time alot of things have happened bad and good. Sometimes being a human companion to spirits can be really diffcult and at times you just want to give up but its still so worth it because you love your spirits so much and you'd go through hell for them, because you know they have your back and would do the same for you.

But yeah sorry to rabble on, was just writng down my current thoughts 😅.
Last edited by SeraphimSaber on Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Immortal Invocations”