Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SeraphimSaber wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:14 am Hey , thanks for the advice. Yea I have just called on my master spirit to recall all my protective forces back to home. I do believe the main blocks are mental at their core. But overtime that anxious energy compounded the blocks making communication very difficult.

And yes vipers advice is great, everyone has been really responsive and helpful. Im not really active on here and usually just observe. But this is something i deffo needed help on.
You're very welcome.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SeraphimSaber
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires & Succubai
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Dont have one

Lewk wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:03 pm
SeraphimSaber wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:14 am Hey , thanks for the advice. Yea I have just called on my master spirit to recall all my protective forces back to home. I do believe the main blocks are mental at their core. But overtime that anxious energy compounded the blocks making communication very difficult.

And yes vipers advice is great, everyone has been really responsive and helpful. Im not really active on here and usually just observe. But this is something i deffo needed help on.
You're very welcome.
I do have one last question, as I had an infusion on the 31/08 and this parsite whatever is was fed on my energy and left me drained. Would this ruin or strip me of my infusion and its powers, will i need another infusion?
Last edited by SeraphimSaber on Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stand up with determination and fight.- Krishna
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@SeraphimSaber you are doing very well for a new keeper and as I see it, you are impressively protected from outside encounters.

Your warrior mentality and drawing energy from your sanguine, even CH infusions is well worth and proven to strengthen your overall recovery and your physical & psychic regenerative capabilities. Maybe not lighting fast ... infusion is working entirely over time. I don't think you need to replace this one thinking it didn't work.

Some thought on spirit keeping...
And I'm no way an expert, and everyone approach it differently.
In my experience, detection and knowing to maintain continuous awareness of each and every spirit in your keep will come in time.

Try not to get frustrated over this because your spirits knows the best way how to relate and communicate with you even during your blocked up moments.

Just relax... I know you hate this word right now 😂. But go for a walk or gym and snap yourself out of frustration. Think of it ... Only humans got to watch the clock ... and feel time passed and get frustrated over it. Our spirits are in a 'timeless' realm/awareness.

I have over 200 in my keep. But I only know the exact manifestation and appearance of maybe 20 when they visit. These are mostly living entities.

If I call them by they're names, I know who answers and telepath is my only thing I have ever did with my keep apart from dimensional travel and lucid communication day or night.

So it'll comes and get strengthen for you too. You're doing very well, and soon this problem will get resolved too.

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

I really appreciate this, and is encouraging so thankyou.

I have an other update. Unfortunately despite attempts to banish, its still with me it was quiet all day and thought it was gone. But i was sexually assulted me for 2 hours (feel drained and dizzy), and i couldnt stop it i tried raising shields, tried to tell it too leave. Used my own vampric methods to syphon energy from, no effect. I called on my deities, so I will have to get the banishment service from CH but i gotta wait till the 12th september to get it.

I called on my spirit family but its had no effect on this being so im at a loss how to deal with this.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

If you don't mind answering this... Please, do not if it's too much to bear on your memory. But how do you get these assaults? Is it physical, pain and manifestation in your body with trance like, you can't move at all or it's mind stimulating sexual thoughts... ect?
SeraphimSaber wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:54 pm I really appreciate this, and is encouraging so thankyou.

I have an other update. Unfortunately despite attempts to banish, its still with me it was quiet all day and thought it was gone. But i was sexually assulted me for 2 hours (feel drained and dizzy), and i couldnt stop it i tried raising shields, tried to tell it too leave. Used my own vampric methods to syphon energy from, no effect. I called on my deities, so I will have to get the banishment service from CH but i gotta wait till the 12th september to get it.

I called on my spirit family but its had no effect on this being so im at a loss how to deal with this.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's great that you're being proactive in trying to fix this issue in as far as what seems to be happening, and I am sure that if you end up approaching CH through their services they will be able to assess things more clearly. Everyone else in the thread is contributing great support in the considerations they are having you make and advice given.

Please continue to keep in mind that your attempts to banish whatever it is may not be working because of the potential that you don't have an attacker - that there is something else going on within your energy field or physical being, or that you simply don't have the right tool yet for the job.

It's far too easy to project fears, anxieties, insecurities, uncertainties onto the concepts which are new to you or experiences which were previously foreign, rather than to step back and process things in a logical order, and that perpetuates a sense of hopelessness. If you start off with that trend, your entire path to come will have issue after issue. I don't say that to dissuade you from the path, but to warn of giving too much power to the unknown.

While a paranormal culprit may be involved, the core issue is how you handle yourself now - take measures to calm yourself and encourage rational processing of the event as you move from one possibility to the next.
Also keep a detailed list of everything you've tried to do so far to remedy the issue, as if it persists after various attempts the answer of what is probably going on is tied more and more to what that list has negated.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SeraphimSaber wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:23 pm Hey everyone, so recently i have being called by Goddess Lilith. I heard she was calling through a channeled message from my friend who has been in contact with them, due to giving chanelled messages so someone else who is working with Lilith.

I have had a number of signs of this calling after the channeling session. In the form of dreams, seeing her seal, to waking visions of a tall woman in a red dress with black feathered wings standing on a red ocean with a red moon, smiling and grabing me by the hand. To seeing a spidee weave down in front of me as soon as I asked for confirmation via prayer to her. And the most profoumd sign which was constantly thinking of Goddess Lilith and feelings of love and adoration for her, as a son to a mother (not sexual).

I have so much respect for this misunderstood deity.

But recently I had an issue, I wrote her sigil out and said her enn chant out:
Reich Viasa Avage Lilith Lerach.

Ive been saying it all this week, as its been atuning my energy to her. But this time I felt intense sexual energy at my sacral chakra and root chakra, progressively increasing and then felt energy drain from my solar plexus and was basically taken advantage of, and R***d. I knew this couldnt be Goddess Lilith, as she respects boundaries and would never force herself on anyone. As she has always been respecfful and regal and she knows I view her as dark divine mother figure.

So Im pritty certain I attacted a low vibrational vampiric parasite. I mobilized by spirit family immediately, i have 30+ spirits most of them protectors and guardians. And used sage amd called on my other dieties like Vishnu, Durga, Krishna, and Goddess Lilith.

So any advice on my situation, I just feel pritty upset as im sure I was being called by Lilith and love and respect her so no way she is doing this, right?
Let me begin by emphasizing that relying on a middle man to convey messages may not be the best approach. Second-hand information tends to get distorted, leading to potential misunderstandings. Moreover, if your friend lacks clear communication with the spirit world, their fascination could inadvertently influence you, causing misinterpretation of signs due to excessive excitement.

Now, let's talk about Lilith. She is a powerful and dark entity who, if she wanted to, could directly deliver a message to you in a way that even someone spiritually blind and deaf could understand. She wouldn't need to rely on a third party to do so. Additionally, Lilith is unlikely to feed on your energy or engage in something like this. So, it's crucial to exercise caution when invoking or interacting with dark entities or individuals in the future.

Another concerning aspect is when the individual makes judgments about an entity's race based solely on limited information, without delving deeper into the situation. This alone should raise alarm bells, as it indicates a lack of experience and understanding in the practitioner.

About the update. How do you acquire all this information? Did you hear it from your practitioner friend again? I must admit, I have my doubts about the accuracy of this information. It seems like you only have protective companions, none of them belonging to any other race besides protection. So, it's unlikely that this entity could remain hidden for such a long time. It's possible that these concerns stem from anxieties and fears.

Vipera seems to have already come to the rescue, so it would be wise to listen closely to her advice. Until you can differentiate between different types of energies, I would suggest waiting before attempting to connect with Lilith. Otherwise, you may find yourself in a similar situation or, even worse, dealing with a malicious entity that has nothing to do with Lilith or her daughters.

Regarding your spirits going "silent," I recommend first getting yourself in the right state of mind and finding a quiet place to connect and reach out instead of panicking. Considering they are all protection spirits and entities, it's highly unlikely that they have been sitting idle all this time. Instead of pointing fingers outward, try looking within for answers.

The effects of the infusion are immediate, but they require time to fully manifest. Simply reordering the infusion will not lead to better results. It appears that there may be some blockages hindering the intended outcome, but that doesn't mean the infusion is ineffective. I suggest taking a moment to reflect on these blockages and exploring physical methods to improve your well-being.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:25 am If you don't mind answering this... Please, do not if it's too much to bear on your memory. But how do you get these assaults? Is it physical, pain and manifestation in your body with trance like, you can't move at all or it's mind stimulating sexual thoughts... ect?
SeraphimSaber wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:54 pm I really appreciate this, and is encouraging so thankyou.

I am feeling unconfortable levels of sexual arousal and physical touches, and energy drain from my sacral and root with solar plexus. And third eye, is pulsing like crazy and making me feel dizzy, like if some pressed their thumb into my third eye chakra.

The energy of the precense is a dense, but it doesnt causes any pther effects like fear or other disturbences. Its only goal seems to be energy vampirism with sexual energy vampirism via forced sexual interactions on a physical level.

Ive always been able to feel spirits and entities touch me physically. Which can be a good thing and a terrible thing in this case for example

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:38 am
SeraphimSaber wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:23 pm Hey everyone, so recently i have being called by Goddess Lilith. I heard she was calling through a channeled message from my friend who has been in contact with them, due to giving chanelled messages so someone else who is working with Lilith.

I have had a number of signs of this calling after the channeling session. In the form of dreams, seeing her seal, to waking visions of a tall woman in a red dress with black feathered wings standing on a red ocean with a red moon, smiling and grabing me by the hand. To seeing a spidee weave down in front of me as soon as I asked for confirmation via prayer to her. And the most profoumd sign which was constantly thinking of Goddess Lilith and feelings of love and adoration for her, as a son to a mother (not sexual).

I have so much respect for this misunderstood deity.

But recently I had an issue, I wrote her sigil out and said her enn chant out:
Reich Viasa Avage Lilith Lerach.

Ive been saying it all this week, as its been atuning my energy to her. But this time I felt intense sexual energy at my sacral chakra and root chakra, progressively increasing and then felt energy drain from my solar plexus and was basically taken advantage of, and R***d. I knew this couldnt be Goddess Lilith, as she respects boundaries and would never force herself on anyone. As she has always been respecfful and regal and she knows I view her as dark divine mother figure.

So Im pritty certain I attacted a low vibrational vampiric parasite. I mobilized by spirit family immediately, i have 30+ spirits most of them protectors and guardians. And used sage amd called on my other dieties like Vishnu, Durga, Krishna, and Goddess Lilith.

So any advice on my situation, I just feel pritty upset as im sure I was being called by Lilith and love and respect her so no way she is doing this, right?
Let me begin by emphasizing that relying on a middle man to convey messages may not be the best approach. Second-hand information tends to get distorted, leading to potential misunderstandings. Moreover, if your friend lacks clear communication with the spirit world, their fascination could inadvertently influence you, causing misinterpretation of signs due to excessive excitement.

Now, let's talk about Lilith. She is a powerful and dark entity who, if she wanted to, could directly deliver a message to you in a way that even someone spiritually blind and deaf could understand. She wouldn't need to rely on a third party to do so. Additionally, Lilith is unlikely to feed on your energy or engage in something like this. So, it's crucial to exercise caution when invoking or interacting with dark entities or individuals in the future.

Another concerning aspect is when the individual makes judgments about an entity's race based solely on limited information, without delving deeper into the situation. This alone should raise alarm bells, as it indicates a lack of experience and understanding in the practitioner.

About the update. How do you acquire all this information? Did you hear it from your practitioner friend again? I must admit, I have my doubts about the accuracy of this information. It seems like you only have protective companions, none of them belonging to any other race besides protection. So, it's unlikely that this entity could remain hidden for such a long time. It's possible that these concerns stem from anxieties and fears.

Vipera seems to have already come to the rescue, so it would be wise to listen closely to her advice. Until you can differentiate between different types of energies, I would suggest waiting before attempting to connect with Lilith. Otherwise, you may find yourself in a similar situation or, even worse, dealing with a malicious entity that has nothing to do with Lilith or her daughters.

Regarding your spirits going "silent," I recommend first getting yourself in the right state of mind and finding a quiet place to connect and reach out instead of panicking. Considering they are all protection spirits and entities, it's highly unlikely that they have been sitting idle all this time. Instead of pointing fingers outward, try looking within for answers.

The effects of the infusion are immediate, but they require time to fully manifest. Simply reordering the infusion will not lead to better results. It appears that there may be some blockages hindering the intended outcome, but that doesn't mean the infusion is ineffective. I suggest taking a moment to reflect on these blockages and exploring physical methods to improve your well-being.
It was a channeled session with Lilith, she has done that for another friend who works with Lilith. She has been doing channeling a long time. But I hear what your saying, its why I mafe my own attempts to reach out to Lady Lilith to confirm if this was true, and I was getting some signs as previously mentioned in the first post.

As for the information, the entity itself was claiming it was a ardat lili when i spoke to it. Of course i knew it was lying, Its more likely its a BA parasitic or vampiric feeder entitiy who knows? But its already been Established it is not Goddess Lilith or her daughters. I got the information that it could be a parasite from Balg forum, someone works closesly with Lilith and based upon what I told them of this unbound it is likely to be a parasite of some kind.

But I'm definitely not pointing any fingers to my spirit family, im sure they are doing what they can. As for the infusion, I never stated it wasnt working infact it was so intense i felt it being performed and after i felt more sanguine then i ever felt before.

But the concern I had was if the unbound stole the infusion energy away, essentially stripping me of its power. But I know thats not the case as its infused into my 3 bodies and energy.

I appreciate your perspective on this
Last edited by SeraphimSaber on Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:49 am It's great that you're being proactive in trying to fix this issue in as far as what seems to be happening, and I am sure that if you end up approaching CH through their services they will be able to assess things more clearly. Everyone else in the thread is contributing great support in the considerations they are having you make and advice given.

Please continue to keep in mind that your attempts to banish whatever it is may not be working because of the potential that you don't have an attacker - that there is something else going on within your energy field or physical being, or that you simply don't have the right tool yet for the job.

It's far too easy to project fears, anxieties, insecurities, uncertainties onto the concepts which are new to you or experiences which were previously foreign, rather than to step back and process things in a logical order, and that perpetuates a sense of hopelessness. If you start off with that trend, your entire path to come will have issue after issue. I don't say that to dissuade you from the path, but to warn of giving too much power to the unknown.

While a paranormal culprit may be involved, the core issue is how you handle yourself now - take measures to calm yourself and encourage rational processing of the event as you move from one possibility to the next.
Also keep a detailed list of everything you've tried to do so far to remedy the issue, as if it persists after various attempts the answer of what is probably going on is tied more and more to what that list has negated.
Thankyou again for your advice on this matter and is greatly appreciated. Thankyou for reminding me that I should remained level headed and logical in my approach to this situation, as addmittidly im someone who struggles with anxiety so its easy to jump to a conclusion of think the worse.

I need to stay grounded and detach myself from this situation so I can have better perspective on this. I have a plan to get a bamishment ritual performed by CH, so thats a start.

I will continue to petition to immortals like Lord Vishnu, Goddess Lakshmi, Durga and Kali. As they the closest immortals i have a connection with.

I have prayed to Lilith for clarification and aid on this matter, but so far there has been no response and I rather not irritate Lilith with this issue.

Return to “Immortal Invocations”