new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires & Succubai
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Dont have one

ASTER wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:49 am I wish to only mention physical help & relief as I haven't a clue how to deal with a spirit or entity problem. That help will comes from CH.

Meantime, get your ICE CUBES out from your freezer. And COOL YOURSELF, literally on your male part and forhead too. When you notice the slightest thoughts emerged with sexual visuals ect, immediately grab your ice. Also, Try to drink water, go outside for a run, or lift weights. Focus away with your mind & do not let yourself passive. Try to be very logical and physical as a normal rational human.

I don't recommend showers unless you able to bear cold water, otherwise it'll bring you into the 'mood' , sex ect...

It's important to persevering and starve this entity. Do not give in during your daytime hours. But you'll probably going to suffer a little longer while you're asleep, especially 3 am-ish.

Try to hold yourself together with your willful mind, clearly stating your intentions, that you do not want this forced sex ect ... and do not get emotionally heated over it. Try to stay calm, cool and collected within.

You have the right to claim your freedom & detachment from this being or who ever causing this. Your higher self and all ... are listening. By stating out loud, what you want is IMPORTANT. You'll strengthen yourself by it and gives yourself back some of your own energy and empowerment by verbal connections.

Stay firm within and try to rewire your brain by snapping out of the visual triggers. If you succeed of that, it'll lessen and weaker this physical energetic touches and burns sensations.

Don't forget the ice, put it in a socks and apply it immediately. You might have to do your fight every two hours. But it'll get weaker and within 10 days much better and longer breaks from this ordeal. By then hopefully Magnolia and Ash is on top of it. But it's important to resist this being's power every time its manifest.

Most of this I shared here was of my own experiences and victory, before I ever find CH or had officially got protected myself with my spirits and my spells. I successfully got rid off the entity I had and broke its power on me, that was similarly burnt me for about 2 years.

Obviously, possible my thing was entirely different in nature. But I was raped by a spirit twice before the attachment happened. Believe me, I wasn't into any sexual fantasy or anything at all. So just saying this for you to know, no judgement here but compassionate & helpful intentions.

I also only prayed to Jesus Christ as a Christian myself and claimed the blood of Christ over me. But I don't want to turn this into a religious fight. Just mentioned it because you said you prayed to Immortals & goddesses.
SeraphimSaber wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:06 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:25 am If you don't mind answering this... Please, do not if it's too much to bear on your memory. But how do you get these assaults? Is it physical, pain and manifestation in your body with trance like, you can't move at all or it's mind stimulating sexual thoughts... ect?
SeraphimSaber wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:54 pm I really appreciate this, and is encouraging so thankyou.

I have an other update. Unfortunately despite attempts to banish, its still with me it was quiet all day and thought it was gone. But i was sexually assulted me for 2 hours (feel drained and dizzy), and i couldnt stop it i tried raising shields, tried to tell it too leave. Used my own vampric methods to syphon energy from, no effect. I called on my deities, so I will have to get the banishment service from CH but i gotta wait till the 12th september to get it.

I called on my spirit family but its had no effect on this being so im at a loss how to deal with this.
I am feeling unconfortable levels of sexual arousal and physical touches, and energy drain from my sacral and root with solar plexus. And third eye, is pulsing like crazy and making me feel dizzy, like if some pressed their thumb into my third eye chakra.

The energy of the precense is a dense, but it doesnt causes any pther effects like fear or other disturbences. Its only goal seems to be energy vampirism with sexual energy vampirism via forced sexual interactions on a physical level.

Ive always been able to feel spirits and entities touch me physically. Which can be a good thing and a terrible thing in this case for example
Thankyou for your advice and understanding, and will do my best to apply and consider all these practical steps as I approach this going forward.

Yeah last night was pritty bad not gonna lie, it stayed all night i up until 4am. One thing I noticed its less active in the day and afternoon.

Yeah I did ask Archangel Micheal for help, no response so far but will keep trying. I appreciate your advice and support.

And so sorry you had to go through that for 2 years, yikes. You a real trooper for going through that and coming out the other side stronger!

Stand up with determination and fight.- Krishna
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You're welcome 🙂 @SeraphimSaber .
Please, reread @Vipera aspis atra comments, and just keep it in mind, I do not know what is your original cause of your suffering. But to control the situation and save sanity by bearing with the symptoms is my target in the comments from my own experience. It might be helpful for you until professional helps arrives from CH.

Also, you are in a far better stand then I was back then, as a naive Christian mother, without any support system. I had to be also silent about it, as it's not a common phenomenon in my Christian circles.

Luckily, I always been able to see through with my own eyes as well as 3rd eye. Archangel Michael was called on myself too. Very important to work on exercises your mind and body. Do not be passive, think always .... like read a book. I picked up other musical instrument at that time 🎻 and thought myself from scratch as I went along observing my son's violin teacher. TV watching is passive, pc games are active...anyway, it'll comes good, whatever is you're dealing with, stay strong within. You're not an emotional victim but a spiritual 💪warrior😉.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SeraphimSaber wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:32 am It was a channeled session with Lilith, she has done that for another friend who works with Lilith. She has been doing channeling a long time. But I hear what your saying, its why I mafe my own attempts to reach out to Lady Lilith to confirm if this was true, and I was getting some signs as previously mentioned in the first post.

As for the information, the entity itself was claiming it was a ardat lili when i spoke to it. Of course i knew it was lying, Its more likely its a BA parasitic or vampiric feeder entitiy who knows? But its already been Established it is not Goddess Lilith or her daughters. I got the information that it could be a parasite from Balg forum, someone works closesly with Lilith and based upon what I told them of this unbound it is likely to be a parasite of some kind.

But I'm definitely not pointing any fingers to my spirit family, im sure they are doing what they can. As for the infusion, I never stated it wasnt working infact it was so intense i felt it being performed and after i felt more sanguine then i ever felt before.

But the concern I had was if the unbound stole the infusion energy away, essentially stripping me of its power. But I know thats not the case as its infused into my 3 bodies and energy.

I appreciate your perspective on this
I have some doubts about this channeling person. Logically, if you can connect and work with someone who works with Lilith, you shouldn't need a third party to do it for you. Going through a channeling person could easily lead to misinterpretation of signs and being influenced. These entities are so powerful that even someone who is spiritually deaf and blind would recognize the signs. I don't mean to say that these experiences aren't real because they are. However, even if the signs are from a different entity, you might still attribute them to Lilith because of the recent channeling session. This is the angle I'm trying to explain to you.

It might not be safe for you to invoke any dark entities without discerning different types of energies and beings first. It could attract a malicious entity that is difficult to banish in some cases. So I suggest being patient for a while. Additionally, you mentioned having a Succubus from Lilith, so that could be your way to connect with her if you desire.

Did you have a direct conversation with "the entity" or did you gather information from a different forum? Let me guess, you have a Sanguine Vampire infusion or some kind of vampiric infusion? I think the problem actually lies with the infusion itself, not any specific entity. It seems like the infusion overstimulated certain chakras, resulting in the draining sensation. The infusion slowly manifests into your 3 bodies, which explains this entire experience. On top of that, you had a session with a friend channeling Lilith. So everything you experienced was real, but it wasn't specifically about Lilith or any malicious unbound entity. It was just a scenario playing out when the vampiric infusion started working on your bodies.

You may be feeling drained and experiencing a mental block (fear that something has happened to your spirits), making it difficult to connect with your spirits. It's important to find some quiet time to connect with your Keep and explore ways to improve your physical well-being. Consulting the experts from CH could also be beneficial. Sometimes, our anxieties and fears can fuel a negative narrative created by our subconscious. Just take some time to consider these possibilities and be patient for now.

Furthermore, I must emphasize that your intention possesses immense power. There is no necessity to seek external forces (especially if you haven't connected with them before) when you hold the power within yourself. It is crucial to assertively repel any negative energy or entities from infiltrating your personal space, ensuring their complete absence. Embrace this affirmation for an extended period of time. In moments of distress, rest assured that your Keep is silently operating behind the scenes, working tirelessly to come to your rescue. Although you may not be aware of it just yet.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SeraphimSaber wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:44 pm I do have one last question, as I had an infusion on the 31/08 and this parsite whatever is was fed on my energy and left me drained. Would this ruin or strip me of my infusion and its powers, will i need another infusion?

On this point alone, as you're contacting CH for help with the situation, you can also ask them this question - as it's about their own product/service.

I too would encourage you re-read, or keep in mind Vipera's advice. She's unusually knowledgeable, highly experienced and an expert in her field(s).

Without going into too much detail, I have experienced the energy drains & sexual thought loops that come with internal causes. The sort that seem like they must be external. (One is sometimes also called projection.) They can generate genuine paranormal effects, but the cause is very much to do with our own mind & energies. Its not simple muddled thinking and people can be surprised when they realise that's 'all' it was. And it can hit people experienced in the paranormal even if they've heard about it. I say this only to give you hope that you may not necessarily be subjected to external attack, despite having what seems like ample protection in place.

I'm not saying I know what's happening but one way or another there's surely every reason to believe and be optimistic that you'll be able to get on top of the situation.

As I think Vipera said, it can be just hitting on the right solution that does the trick. I think that goes equally for external causes or internal ones.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:18 am
SeraphimSaber wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:32 am It was a channeled session with Lilith, she has done that for another friend who works with Lilith. She has been doing channeling a long time. But I hear what your saying, its why I mafe my own attempts to reach out to Lady Lilith to confirm if this was true, and I was getting some signs as previously mentioned in the first post.

As for the information, the entity itself was claiming it was a ardat lili when i spoke to it. Of course i knew it was lying, Its more likely its a BA parasitic or vampiric feeder entitiy who knows? But its already been Established it is not Goddess Lilith or her daughters. I got the information that it could be a parasite from Balg forum, someone works closesly with Lilith and based upon what I told them of this unbound it is likely to be a parasite of some kind.

But I'm definitely not pointing any fingers to my spirit family, im sure they are doing what they can. As for the infusion, I never stated it wasnt working infact it was so intense i felt it being performed and after i felt more sanguine then i ever felt before.

But the concern I had was if the unbound stole the infusion energy away, essentially stripping me of its power. But I know thats not the case as its infused into my 3 bodies and energy.

I appreciate your perspective on this
I have some doubts about this channeling person. Logically, if you can connect and work with someone who works with Lilith, you shouldn't need a third party to do it for you. Going through a channeling person could easily lead to misinterpretation of signs and being influenced. These entities are so powerful that even someone who is spiritually deaf and blind would recognize the signs. I don't mean to say that these experiences aren't real because they are. However, even if the signs are from a different entity, you might still attribute them to Lilith because of the recent channeling session. This is the angle I'm trying to explain to you.

It might not be safe for you to invoke any dark entities without discerning different types of energies and beings first. It could attract a malicious entity that is difficult to banish in some cases. So I suggest being patient for a while. Additionally, you mentioned having a Succubus from Lilith, so that could be your way to connect with her if you desire.

Did you have a direct conversation with "the entity" or did you gather information from a different forum? Let me guess, you have a Sanguine Vampire infusion or some kind of vampiric infusion? I think the problem actually lies with the infusion itself, not any specific entity. It seems like the infusion overstimulated certain chakras, resulting in the draining sensation. The infusion slowly manifests into your 3 bodies, which explains this entire experience. On top of that, you had a session with a friend channeling Lilith. So everything you experienced was real, but it wasn't specifically about Lilith or any malicious unbound entity. It was just a scenario playing out when the vampiric infusion started working on your bodies.

You may be feeling drained and experiencing a mental block (fear that something has happened to your spirits), making it difficult to connect with your spirits. It's important to find some quiet time to connect with your Keep and explore ways to improve your physical well-being. Consulting the experts from CH could also be beneficial. Sometimes, our anxieties and fears can fuel a negative narrative created by our subconscious. Just take some time to consider these possibilities and be patient for now.

Furthermore, I must emphasize that your intention possesses immense power. There is no necessity to seek external forces (especially if you haven't connected with them before) when you hold the power within yourself. It is crucial to assertively repel any negative energy or entities from infiltrating your personal space, ensuring their complete absence. Embrace this affirmation for an extended period of time. In moments of distress, rest assured that your Keep is silently operating behind the scenes, working tirelessly to come to your rescue. Although you may not be aware of it just yet.
Hi, yes I have come to the same thought process as you in regards to waiting it out and building upon the basics as well as waiting for the daughter of Lilith to arrive, that is a more secure line to Lilith. It was a tough lesson im learning, but I think one that will ultimately help me in the long run, at least this is the persepective I am trying to adopt. In the future I wont be using a third party as main source of authentification of an Immortal contact as immortal should be able to contact directly.

I have considered perhaps my own psychic energy perhaps made thing seems worse possibly? Im still observing my situation. I have also considered the possibility the changes the sang infusion has had on me is very noticible and may have had a a major hand in what I was experincing, so I am open to that possibility.

Yeah, I have taken into account that my fears and insecurities regards the wellbeing and whereabouts of my spirit family has created a major block. I have ordered the deaf, blind service from CH so that should help.

A new ability per say I have started employing, is using a technique from the "Vampires way to psychic self defense", so instead of creating shields you essentially just visulize feeding tendrils from ones own energy/aura and absorb the energy from a potential threat until they are so weak they are unable to any major damage. I think whats currently helping is having a hunter/predator mindset. So if it is an unbound, it has become my prey rather than I be its prey. So I got a free snack out of all this once I realized I can imploy this technique to some degree. As I get better at it the more effecient this ability will get. Its kind of like that scene in watchmen, "im not stuck in here with you, your stuck in here with me."

I noticed I always had an ability to absorb energy from objects and ambient atmopshere but I never thought about it and I randomly remembered it when I felt some energy drain last night and I simply just visulized reversing the polarity of the energy flow into myself. And used the technquie above and it was actually working, its odd as this seems like a Psy vamp ability. I have sang in my blood not psy, but hey if its working and helping me put up a fight rather just lay down, ill take any help.

I Appreciate your advice and guidance given on this situation.

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:15 pm You're welcome 🙂 @SeraphimSaber .
Please, reread @Vipera aspis atra comments, and just keep it in mind, I do not know what is your original cause of your suffering. But to control the situation and save sanity by bearing with the symptoms is my target in the comments from my own experience. It might be helpful for you until professional helps arrives from CH.

Also, you are in a far better stand then I was back then, as a naive Christian mother, without any support system. I had to be also silent about it, as it's not a common phenomenon in my Christian circles.

Luckily, I always been able to see through with my own eyes as well as 3rd eye. Archangel Michael was called on myself too. Very important to work on exercises your mind and body. Do not be passive, think always .... like read a book. I picked up other musical instrument at that time 🎻 and thought myself from scratch as I went along observing my son's violin teacher. TV watching is passive, pc games are active...anyway, it'll comes good, whatever is you're dealing with, stay strong within. You're not an emotional victim but a spiritual 💪warrior😉.
Thankyou for the advice, I realised keeping busy really does help. Especially going for walks outside very theraputic and a mental break. Yeah Im really greatful for the level of support that is given on the CH forum, and sorry you had to go through that alone. Your also a strong warrior!

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:50 am
SeraphimSaber wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:44 pm I do have one last question, as I had an infusion on the 31/08 and this parsite whatever is was fed on my energy and left me drained. Would this ruin or strip me of my infusion and its powers, will i need another infusion?

On this point alone, as you're contacting CH for help with the situation, you can also ask them this question - as it's about their own product/service.

I too would encourage you re-read, or keep in mind Vipera's advice. She's unusually knowledgeable, highly experienced and an expert in her field(s).

Without going into too much detail, I have experienced the energy drains & sexual thought loops that come with internal causes. The sort that seem like they must be external. (One is sometimes also called projection.) They can generate genuine paranormal effects, but the cause is very much to do with our own mind & energies. Its not simple muddled thinking and people can be surprised when they realise that's 'all' it was. And it can hit people experienced in the paranormal even if they've heard about it. I say this only to give you hope that you may not necessarily be subjected to external attack, despite having what seems like ample protection in place.

I'm not saying I know what's happening but one way or another there's surely every reason to believe and be optimistic that you'll be able to get on top of the situation.

As I think Vipera said, it can be just hitting on the right solution that does the trick. I think that goes equally for external causes or internal ones.
Thats true, I read up about people producing thoughtform beings using their psychic energy in a projected form due to interal truama etc. It is possible it could be that, but still keeping my guard up just in case.

As for the infusion, I will be asking CH in regards to this. Im hoping it doesnt affect it as that would be a waste of $100 if some parasite just came over and took that power away.

Yeah from what Ive seen Vipera gives really good advice and seems deeply knowledgeable so definitely taking what they are saying on board.

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

I have an update,

The entitiy has not left and sexual assulted me again its not 3:39am. I am out of options, It is not in my head. Its a real entity its physically touching me. Made sounds and taps in the room, giving me buring sensations on my hands and arms.

I tried praying to God (yahweh), and was trying to banish like how christians would do it. It funnily enough responded by withdrawing into a corner. But it didnt leave.

Then sent unimaginable levels of sexual arousal I caved in, its too damn strong. Ive never faced such raw power.

I called on The enochian Angels the Powers- CH, i forgot i had them, and i thought they were removing it. But nothing ...

I require nothing short of Immortal help, if im gonna make outta this.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... eater.html
I have one of these Amazing protectors.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/protecti ... escription

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/customiz ... ab-reviews

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/protecti ... escription

I have these spell protections and maybe it'll comes handy to ask about them if they will work or something else needed to be done for you.

I would write to Magnolia and Ash to see their recommendations for your particular trauma before committing to spend a fortune on these things.

They might already on it, and you get these attacks extra strong fights because of it. Hang in there ... You need to protect your mind as well.

Prayer to JHWH is effective. Ask Archangel Michael to cut cord and connections, and protect you constantly. He works with Raphael the healer and cleansing and filling the void as they progress.

Call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and claim upon yourself the sheded blood of Christ 🙏. Remember the Easter story. It's powerful application against these things. It's worked for me ... bits by bits ... as God himself hear you & put you under his seal of protection, if you took a stand, resisting this thing and trust the power of God against it.

Enochian angels working in groups similar ways. There was a time when all I could do was a wisper... out in silence in my head "Jesus Help me" and just repeat it, until I was able to come back out from my paralyzed state and it's burning penetrative act was broken as he was suddenly smashed up on the ceiling by something and had gone.

***To our WONDERFUL MODERATOR, In no way I wish to convert anyone here, who may read this nor trying to turn this into a religious fight. I only share my experience here, that was worked for me in my struggles with similar attacks and spirit rapes. *** what else can be done...?

Give it time a little longer and try to endure it with active restfulness. Stay strong ... @SeraphimSaber .

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here

Appreciate the advice but I am not one for religion, I have an eclectic approach to deities. I have already been down that route and didnt work out.

I have written a banishment consultation email to CH, and will be getting the banishment on 12th Sep.

Return to “Immortal Invocations”