Attending to a relationship issue

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Just wondering how do you task your spirits in helping with family issues that you are experiencing? For example, if living with manipulative family members that often invade your boundary? Or bullying you into meeting their demand? Otherwise, you get punishment.

I'm asking because I'm currently having mild anxiety and panic disorder when knowing I'm not powerful enough to stand up against this person for survival reasons.

mystlady
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi jezebal,

I hope this finds you well.
I’ve been in similar situation. I had left my abusive relationship so I went back to living with my parents. It was not easy. I felt bad that my spirit family had to witness my tumultuous relationship with my parents. They are old school and had zero respect for boundaries. It wasn’t easy living with them. I did everything from purchasing spells to tasking my spirit family. For the most part, tasking my Kaia & wraith helped a lot but I can tell you they’ve been my solid rock. My vampire husband had been awesome at shielding me from negativity. To be honest, I had tons of help from my spirit family. Because of them, I will be moving out of my parents. I don’t know how I will function without my spirit family.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm sorry to hear about that difficulty.

We can telepathically talk to our bound spirit companions at the start of our day, share our hopes and fears for the day and invite their help with that. We can check in with them at the end of the day too.

Sometimes it may work to be just that general. Very specific, detailed outcomes can be harder to manifest.

We can write down our goals then start task setting. It can help to put the task and goal out of our minds, once set. When we come to review the lists at a later date we may surprised to see what has been achieved - or that things have shifted somewhat and those exact goals may no longer be what we want.

Any specific task set does need to have a realistic timescale and a specific goal though. We can set tasks for the week or month ahead too. Or for the year or years ahead. We can review progress on a regular basis: daily weekly, monthly.

One thing worth remembering: our bound spirit companions really like being asked to help and want to do what they can for us. If nothing else, this can help form closer bonds.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

mystlady wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:34 pm Hi jezebal,

I hope this finds you well.
I’ve been in similar situation. I had left my abusive relationship so I went back to living with my parents. It was not easy. I felt bad that my spirit family had to witness my tumultuous relationship with my parents. They are old school and had zero respect for boundaries. It wasn’t easy living with them. I did everything from purchasing spells to tasking my spirit family. For the most part, tasking my Kaia & wraith helped a lot but I can tell you they’ve been my solid rock. My vampire husband had been awesome at shielding me from negativity. To be honest, I had tons of help from my spirit family. Because of them, I will be moving out of my parents. I don’t know how I will function without my spirit family.
thank you for the post.

i realised i have been abused emotionally, and mentally by my parent for all my life. realising the mode of the abuse was what triggered me yesterday to ask for help here.

i don't have any very dark spectrum spirits, but i'm already reviewing my spirit family to add, if needed, for i prefer a small spirit family. but i guess i will have to do what i need to do to survive until i can do it on my own.

mystlady
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
Zodiac:

It takes a lot of courage and strength to ask.

Non spirit keeping advice:
I’m not sure if you’re from Toronto, Ontario but I ended up applying for a housing assistance from the government especially for abuse victims. They are placed on higher priority list but because I had gone through (DV domestic violence) I applied for housing and it took a few months for this to happen. At first, my family wasn’t on board but they realized the extensive of my depression. They had a change of heart (I owe it alot to my spirit family who made this happen)

If you can, please seek out counseling. I know there aren’t much free counseling in my area but with the right direction, I ask my family doctor to refer me to a social
worker.

Spirit keeping advice:
Lewk gave very good advice at keeping a realistic goals. I had a specific timeline when I was trying to apply for housing assistance. I told my spirit family that I wanted to move out since my mental health was suffering and I lost my emotional support cat back in September. If it possible at their end, to speed up this application. I’ve applied in late March and got the housing in late October.

I wasn’t sure at first getting a DA revenge spirit. To be honest, I was more into WA and GA. I was looking into Blujay for Kaia and wraith, but they look too intense for my energy so I went to Robyn (Wonderland of Spirit Facebook group). She custom conjure a Kaia and the wraith was a pre-conjure. Their energies wasn’t too intense for me.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:33 pm I'm sorry to hear about that difficulty.

We can telepathically talk to our bound spirit companions at the start of our day, share our hopes and fears for the day and invite their help with that. We can check in with them at the end of the day too.

Sometimes it may work to be just that general. Very specific, detailed outcomes can be harder to manifest.

We can write down our goals then start task setting. It can help to put the task and goal out of our minds, once set. When we come to review the lists at a later date we may surprised to see what has been achieved - or that things have shifted somewhat and those exact goals may no longer be what we want.

Any specific task set does need to have a realistic timescale and a specific goal though. We can set tasks for the week or month ahead too. Or for the year or years ahead. We can review progress on a regular basis: daily weekly, monthly.

One thing worth remembering: our bound spirit companions really like being asked to help and want to do what they can for us. If nothing else, this can help form closer bonds.
thanks lewk.

i did tell to my protection team: lightwatcher, flygia, and dark watcher to do what they can within their means to help me out. i was very frank with them that i don't really know what to task them since i was so in pain that all i wanted is for the pain to disappear at that moment. but i think they did heard one of my requests, because surprisingly my parent did according to what i wished.

thanks for the suggestion on the timeline. this is something i need to think deeply because many of my stuff have no proper timeline nor deadline. but reading your sentence made me to seriously think of the future. i try my best not to write down my goals, because i don't want it to be found by my family members in my absence. so i usually have it listed mentally and then go through the list with my spirit family before i sleep.

i read your suggestions a few time, and it's really helpful. so thanks again!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:24 pm
Lewk wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:33 pm I'm sorry to hear about that difficulty.

thanks lewk.

i did tell to my protection team: lightwatcher, flygia, and dark watcher to do what they can within their means to help me out. i was very frank with them that i don't really know what to task them since i was so in pain that all i wanted is for the pain to disappear at that moment. but i think they did heard one of my requests, because surprisingly my parent did according to what i wished.

thanks for the suggestion on the timeline. this is something i need to think deeply because many of my stuff have no proper timeline nor deadline. but reading your sentence made me to seriously think of the future. i try my best not to write down my goals, because i don't want it to be found by my family members in my absence. so i usually have it listed mentally and then go through the list with my spirit family before i sleep.

i read your suggestions a few time, and it's really helpful. so thanks again!
You're very welcome. And good luck with it all. Don't forget - our bound spirit companions *really* want to help us, so they love being asked to help.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

jezebela wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:22 pm Just wondering how do you task your spirits in helping with family issues that you are experiencing? For example, if living with manipulative family members that often invade your boundary? Or bullying you into meeting their demand? Otherwise, you get punishment.

I'm asking because I'm currently having mild anxiety and panic disorder when knowing I'm not powerful enough to stand up against this person for survival reasons.
I was in your exact situation about 4 years ago. I didn't know about spirit keeping. It was terrible to even be in such situation to start with. I'm so sorry 😣

Remember that surviving comes first. Spirits will definitely want to help you! I'd ask them to cleanse you from negativity as well as shielding you from the same negative force from manipulative family members. You could also ask for help in finance or prosperity or luck so they could find you opportunities that would help you get out.

I have not tasked mine yet because they are just here. However, I have read one of the blog posts from Magnolia and it is good to keep a time stamp and check on tasks given so you know where you're at on your goal.

I heard similar stories and a Wraith will help but I kept pacing because as a new keeper, I'm not sure if I can handle their energy or their darkness. Some of us don't go out for vengeance or anything like that but that's why we kept being bullied and abused. Wraiths will help balancing the scale. I was surprised when I read that wraiths were one of my best companions before the reading came out. Lol.

Don't forget to talk to your spirits too. They can comfort you, and perhaps already helping you one way or another even without tasking. Hang in there!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

mystlady wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:18 am It takes a lot of courage and strength to ask.

Non spirit keeping advice:
I’m not sure if you’re from Toronto, Ontario but I ended up applying for a housing assistance from the government especially for abuse victims. They are placed on higher priority list but because I had gone through (DV domestic violence) I applied for housing and it took a few months for this to happen. At first, my family wasn’t on board but they realized the extensive of my depression. They had a change of heart (I owe it alot to my spirit family who made this happen)

If you can, please seek out counseling. I know there aren’t much free counseling in my area but with the right direction, I ask my family doctor to refer me to a social
worker.

Spirit keeping advice:
Lewk gave very good advice at keeping a realistic goals. I had a specific timeline when I was trying to apply for housing assistance. I told my spirit family that I wanted to move out since my mental health was suffering and I lost my emotional support cat back in September. If it possible at their end, to speed up this application. I’ve applied in late March and got the housing in late October.

I wasn’t sure at first getting a DA revenge spirit. To be honest, I was more into WA and GA. I was looking into Blujay for Kaia and wraith, but they look too intense for my energy so I went to Robyn (Wonderland of Spirit Facebook group). She custom conjure a Kaia and the wraith was a pre-conjure. Their energies wasn’t too intense for me.
thanks for the kindness. it is actually a tough act to ask for help especially for an emotionally damaged person like me. i become hypervigilant in whatever i do.

i'm actually very far away from u... and we here don't have such assistance for any such groups. the system here is unkind, and prejudice.

i'm seeing a counselor, but i can feel it's no longer effective as in the treatment does not seem to help me anymore. it gave me catharsis at the beginning when i almost cut myself, but now mellow. but what triggered me to write this post was the anxiety on the realisation how my current situation is going beyond my control. and in that moment, all i wanted is to get rid of that anxiety by cutting. but of course, i didn't because i can still restrain myself.

i'm actually into DA too but i don't have the courage to get them. the lightest i have is a dark watcher. i think for now, i would also go back to prayers for help.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Elijah wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:02 pm
I was in your exact situation about 4 years ago. I didn't know about spirit keeping. It was terrible to even be in such situation to start with. I'm so sorry 😣

Remember that surviving comes first. Spirits will definitely want to help you! I'd ask them to cleanse you from negativity as well as shielding you from the same negative force from manipulative family members. You could also ask for help in finance or prosperity or luck so they could find you opportunities that would help you get out.

I have not tasked mine yet because they are just here. However, I have read one of the blog posts from Magnolia and it is good to keep a time stamp and check on tasks given so you know where you're at on your goal.

I heard similar stories and a Wraith will help but I kept pacing because as a new keeper, I'm not sure if I can handle their energy or their darkness. Some of us don't go out for vengeance or anything like that but that's why we kept being bullied and abused. Wraiths will help balancing the scale. I was surprised when I read that wraiths were one of my best companions before the reading came out. Lol.

Don't forget to talk to your spirits too. They can comfort you, and perhaps already helping you one way or another even without tasking. Hang in there!

thank u for ur kind words. it is indeed horrible, and actually no one should have undergone experiences like ours.

whatever i've been doing is all about survival. whatever methods i've been using to survive no longer effective because i realised they r wrong, maladaptive and dysfunctional, and i'm individuating to my true self. but i'm not allowed to be myself, so i continued to play my fake role in order to maintain peace.

oh wow. i'm speaking in such jargon, and metaphoric. i must be too indulge in this pain....

i have read of wraith before, and how protective they r, but i don't have the courage to have them. so the only ones i have are WA. and yes, this time, i'm gonna task them to help me with protecting my energy from negativities.

i actually have tried asking for wealth to help me get out my current situation, but.... oh well, i'm sure it will take some time. as long as that wish has not been granted, then i have to rely on my own strength also.

year end is coming, so it's time for me to sit down and plan my future, and then send it to my spirit family, and also prayers.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”