You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

Hello! I am in the process of brainstorming ability idea’s for a pair of custom servitor’s. They would be WA royal pair that can summon an army of light constructs. The limitation is there are only 10 pre made ability slots. I’m kinda having a brain fog on the best abilities for a spirit keeper, also I practice some spells and witchcraft. What would be the best build for me? Thanks for helping me come up with ideas 😊

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:32 pm Hello! I am in the process of brainstorming ability idea’s for a pair of custom servitor’s. They would be WA royal pair that can summon an army of light constructs. The limitation is there are only 10 pre made ability slots. I’m kinda having a brain fog on the best abilities for a spirit keeper, also I practice some spells and witchcraft. What would be the best build for me? Thanks for helping me come up with ideas 😊
The perfect build for you will be something special that caters to your current and future needs on your personal journey. If you're having trouble deciding, it's worth discussing it with your Keep. However, I won't just suggest any random option. Furthermore, I believe that 10 skills is quite restricting for a servitor.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

If you plan on getting a Servitor from CH you could have a look here: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/?target= ... luding=all
There is the item "Ability to Spawn Energy Fields for Construct, Servitor or Thoughtform", maybe that's a good start.

:@
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I have what he is talking about I believe. You can always add more later. sadly I cannot help personally I ended up adding more. But I did feel being about to cloak themselves and their creations was good. Infact ch does cloaking too. It's definitely personal. my three biggest thingd was cloaking. Healing. Protection. Help me develop my skills/gifts. I can't remember what else.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I agree that working out what your current and anticipatable needs are is a good way to go.

But I'd also suggest you don't request abilities that the servitors cannot deliver. It might be a good idea to run your abilities list by the conjurer first and ask them if they are realistic.

Has the seller said they can make your servitors as 'royals'? Or is that just what your preference is? If so, it might also be worth running that by the seller too. My understanding is you can make a servitor 'royal' in appearance, if that is within the appearance parameters a seller will offer, but appearance alone doesn't grant extra powers. If by 'royal' you mean they can command other servitors, then that may be a separate ability.

I thought I should mention these points, as I couldn't tell which seller you'll be buying from.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here

Hello everyone!
Thank you for all your advice. The seller I’m looking at is ivorypagan. It is a king queen pair. They already have some abilities. Like summoning an army of light. I wasn’t sure if it was 10 abilities total or per queen so 20 in that case. I’ll have to reach out to the seller. I was thinking about empowering one with physical abilities like super speed super strength etc. the other with mental abilities and more as a helper to me. My other idea is allowing a lesser version of all abilities to be cloned onto each soldier in the army. To increase protection powers. I might need to be more general with the abilities like protection, psychic, instead of very specific abilities. Do I need to be more general?

Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:55 pm Hello everyone!
Thank you for all your advice. The seller I’m looking at is ivorypagan. It is a king queen pair. They already have some abilities. Like summoning an army of light. I wasn’t sure if it was 10 abilities total or per queen so 20 in that case. I’ll have to reach out to the seller. I was thinking about empowering one with physical abilities like super speed super strength etc. the other with mental abilities and more as a helper to me. My other idea is allowing a lesser version of all abilities to be cloned onto each soldier in the army. To increase protection powers. I might need to be more general with the abilities like protection, psychic, instead of very specific abilities. Do I need to be more general?
These are some good questions you may want to ask the seller to better understand their approach to creating servitors and enhancing their capabilities. With all the abilities you wanted, how many of them are doable? We can't answer that question for you. I suggest that you ask the seller. I personally feel that having only 10 or 20 skills is limiting for a servitor.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:55 pm Hello everyone!
I was a committed customer of Eclipse Metaphysical before they closed down, from whom I have 50 sentient servitors, some of whom have large numbers of abilities (dozens). One has hundreds of abilities.

The way they worked, the ones with most abilities took longer to create. And they had a set of abilities, according to what they could program.

As with most things, it comes down to what a seller can do - or is willing to do - and how they work.

As has been said, it's best to ask them.

One thing you might want to consider is: if a seller says 'yes, I can add that ability for you', how effective do they think it will be?

find it again.
Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here

@Tarvos @Lewk
Thank you for all of the advice! Do either of you know any other sellers that are selling servitors? So I can try to compare and get an idea of what’s out there. I know CH has Servitors, ivory pagan. But I only know those two.

Arthur C Clarke

W.C. Yeats
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:45 pm @Tarvos @Lewk
Thank you for all of the advice! Do either of you know any other sellers that are selling servitors? So I can try to compare and get an idea of what’s out there. I know CH has Servitors, ivory pagan. But I only know those two.
Sorry, I don't.

find it again.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”