Best Time to call djinns

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

In Islamic religion, dusk is the time djinn start appearing until dawn where they return to their realm.
It was always suggested they’re nocturnal beings through stories and lore and I guess I never really thought about it until this thread lol

I used to call/do call them during the day and they answer. I can tell by their energies they’re present since my abilities are limited and can’t communicate.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Maliana wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:47 am This is very interesting, thank you.
Two things appear in your experiences: the nature you describe as being quieter, and their ability to connect at any given moment.
For the first, personally not having any other creature such as vampires or fairies, these kinds of creatures that only mainly English-speaking sellers offer, and which I do not wish to experiment with. So I can't compare. On the other hand, having already had to deal with (free) elementals, I did not notice a stronger manifestation of their parts. It’s more “unique” though.
I personally find that jinn do indeed connect at any time, and they come at any time, but that the force of manifestation, the physical "presence" itself, is noticeably stronger at night. On the other hand, I hesitate between the fact that the night is more favorable for this, or if, on the contrary, I feel them more strongly at night because I am more sensitive at night.
One last thing: I also noticed that they carefully avoid the place where the wifi terminal is located and where the connections are located. At a time when I suffered, unfortunately, a phenomenon of an attached spirit, not a jinn but a (free) demon, I also noticed that it came mainly at night. And when he came the first thing was to turn off the TV and blow up the wifi terminals. Always. Once again my experience is personal not universal.
My Djinns are constantly active and present - there's never a quiet moment. They appear daily without me even needing to summon them. Moreover, they don't shy away from the modem or the WiFi zone. On the contrary, they flock to that area as it's the busiest spot in my home - housing my computer and serving as my usual nightly spot.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Maliana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Zaman7 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:01 am In Islamic religion, dusk is the time djinn start appearing until dawn where they return to their realm.
It was always suggested they’re nocturnal beings through stories and lore and I guess I never really thought about it until this thread lol

I used to call/do call them during the day and they answer. I can tell by their energies they’re present since my abilities are limited and can’t communicate.
Indeed, Islamic tradition indicates that these are creatures who wake up after the Asr prayer, that is to say at the end of the afternoon when the sun begins to set. There are many hadiths on this subject as well. And I also noticed that the night was suitable for rituals. But paradoxically I have some which manifest themselves during the day preferably. But even these “show up” more forcefully at night.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

The strongest manifestations of my Djinn that I can recall happened at or after sunset, between 6 PM and 10 PM. Though, when she wanted to make her presence known in other times she has been more than able to. But that said, the only significant visual manifestations have been after dark. I get the feeling that at least half of that is simply me being in a different state of mind at night, though.

Maliana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Hello, thank you for this testimony. When you say that it manifests during the day, what kind of manifestation are you talking about? I will be interested in your feedback

Return to “Djinn / Genie”