Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Hello, what do you think is the best time to call the jinn? Have you noticed a difference between morning and evening?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:06 pm Hello, what do you think is the best time to call the jinn? Have you noticed a difference between morning and evening?
Hello.

As this is a spirit keeping forum, I'm guessing by 'call' you mean talk to our bound spirit companion djinn? Day or night it makes no difference to me. (I have around a dozen bound djinn companions.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My djinn friends like to pop in when I'm doing something that involves energies they like. For example one of my djinns loves water. A LOT. And any time I am near or in water he is there lol doesn't matter if it's day or night.
One of my other djinns sings. He is a past life djinn and we have a lot of history together. His beautiful haunting singing moves energies intensely and he likes to visit me usually at night. He prefers deep dark environments (he's also very Earth element aligned) and likes to connect in the dead of night, but he also answers if I call during daytime.
There are some companions who specialize in things like "energies of Night" . So if I'm seeking night energy/night magick...they are the ones I usually call at night. Like my caesus, he's extremely skilled at working energies of the night and I can feel his peace energy wash over the entire keep as soon as the sky becomes dark..his enormous wings blanketing us all.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Maliana wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:06 pm Hello, what do you think is the best time to call the jinn? Have you noticed a difference between morning and evening?
The optimal time to connect with Djinns depends on the availability of the Keeper. In my case, my Djinns are exclusively active during the nighttime hours. This is primarily due to the physical and fast-paced nature of my work, which keeps me occupied until I finish my shift. There is very little time for a break. I would be happy if I could have lunch. That's just how busy I can get at work.

Furthermore, I fully agree with Sysygy that Djinns tend to be more responsive and cooperative when there is an element they particularly enjoy. For me, my Djinns are most lively from around 9-10pm onwards throughout the night. This period serves as my wind-down and relaxation time, allowing for a harmonious interaction with them. It's worth mentioning that they reach their peak of activity just before I retire to bed. It's like an orgy every night, and I'm not complaining.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Maliana
new here
new here

I also noticed a clear increase in activity in the evening.. It depends of course and if we call them during the day, especially for those with a strong bond, there is a connection and they respond. But in the evening, I have the sensation of a more “present” connection, which can go as far as a presence felt physically. There is one exception, one of my djinn who is a morning person. This may have something to do with previous humans who worked with him, and who had the habit of calling him early in the morning. After decades of having this habit, it seems to stick. He comes spontaneously early in the morning, but also responds in the evening if you insist. But apart from this exception, I really have the feeling that late evening is better. Maybe because there is less human activity around? more silence? Fewer waves on like wifi? Or a connection with the moon?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:38 am I also noticed a clear increase in activity in the evening.. It depends of course and if we call them during the day, especially for those with a strong bond, there is a connection and they respond. But in the evening, I have the sensation of a more “present” connection, which can go as far as a presence felt physically. There is one exception, one of my djinn who is a morning person. This may have something to do with previous humans who worked with him, and who had the habit of calling him early in the morning. After decades of having this habit, it seems to stick. He comes spontaneously early in the morning, but also responds in the evening if you insist. But apart from this exception, I really have the feeling that late evening is better. Maybe because there is less human activity around? more silence? Fewer waves on like wifi? Or a connection with the moon?
I think this is how it is for you - or maybe the individuals that are with you. Or a combination of both things.

I have 15 Djinn. They're all available whenever I connect with them, day or night. And I've seen nothing about this in CH materials about Djinn, which suggests to me that it's not a general Thing with Djinn.

find it again.
Maliana
new here
new here

It’s like that for you too or for the sellers you trust. Each experience is personal and not universal. which makes the diversity of experiences interesting.
Any other feedback from other people?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My Djinn family always available as soon as I call on them. Apart from focusing on me when I need them ... they are very interactive and task oriented. I am bonding with two newbies at the moment and during this time I gain knowledge of their preferences, manifestation ect...
Most of my Djinn beings are silent from CH. Lisa's Djinnias has strong manifestation capacity and visually appear to me at least once, soon after getting them, often without me calling on to them.

Saying this, generally my Djinn family is more so on a quiet side compared to creatures and far more quiet then my dragons, angels or my vampire. Sometimes, I really do wish that they would be more visible as I am easily see through dimensions and spot my companions. But having 12 Djinn from 4 different practitioners, I have realised must be a Djinn nature as such to be low key types. Unless something to do with my make up energy signature.

Maliana
new here
new here

This is very interesting, thank you.
Two things appear in your experiences: the nature you describe as being quieter, and their ability to connect at any given moment.
For the first, personally not having any other creature such as vampires or fairies, these kinds of creatures that only mainly English-speaking sellers offer, and which I do not wish to experiment with. So I can't compare. On the other hand, having already had to deal with (free) elementals, I did not notice a stronger manifestation of their parts. It’s more “unique” though.
I personally find that jinn do indeed connect at any time, and they come at any time, but that the force of manifestation, the physical "presence" itself, is noticeably stronger at night. On the other hand, I hesitate between the fact that the night is more favorable for this, or if, on the contrary, I feel them more strongly at night because I am more sensitive at night.
One last thing: I also noticed that they carefully avoid the place where the wifi terminal is located and where the connections are located. At a time when I suffered, unfortunately, a phenomenon of an attached spirit, not a jinn but a (free) demon, I also noticed that it came mainly at night. And when he came the first thing was to turn off the TV and blow up the wifi terminals. Always. Once again my experience is personal not universal.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:24 pm I[...]Each experience is personal and not universal. which makes the diversity of experiences interesting.
[...]
Yes, I agree with that. That's exactly what I was saying too.

find it again.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”