Is binding all future Spirits to Spirit safe?

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Is binding all future Spirits to Spirit safe?

I was pondering on this and I’m curious if that’s a smart or foolish decision. And before I make that one I’d like to ask those with more experience on these types of things.
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Bind to spirit, if done by reputable shops like CH then it is 100% safe. I find bind to spirit to be a confusing term. It is more accurate that they bind to your aura/energy field which allow your aura to act as an anchor in this realm, allowing the spirits to find you.
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Darknorth wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:12 am Bind to spirit, if done by reputable shops like CH then it is 100% safe. I find bind to spirit to be a confusing term. It is more accurate that they bind to your aura/energy field which allow your aura to act as an anchor in this realm, allowing the spirits to find you.
Okay just checking if there’s some like…overload thing that could happen
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:28 am Is binding all future Spirits to Spirit safe?

I was pondering on this and I’m curious if that’s a smart or foolish decision. And before I make that one I’d like to ask those with more experience on these types of things.
If you check out my answer in your other thread, I've covered this there.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:28 am Is binding all future Spirits to Spirit safe?

Ah, the age-old question: to bind or not to bind to spirit?
When it comes to binding to spirit, I agree with Darknorth, safety should definitely be at the forefront of your mind, so make sure you're working with a reputable practitioner who knows their stuff. At the end of the day though, the decision to bind or not shouldn't be based on what's "smart" or "foolish" - it's a purely personal preference. However, if you do decide to take the plunge, remember that commitment is key. Without a vessel, it's easy to forget about them, and we wouldn't want that, would we?
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:20 pm

Ah, the age-old question: to bind or not to bind to spirit?
When it comes to binding to spirit, I agree with Darknorth, safety should definitely be at the forefront of your mind, so make sure you're working with a reputable practitioner who knows their stuff. At the end of the day though, the decision to bind or not shouldn't be based on what's "smart" or "foolish" - it's a purely personal preference. However, if you do decide to take the plunge, remember that commitment is key. Without a vessel, it's easy to forget about them, and we wouldn't want that, would we?
That’d be a insult to myself if I forget them lololol. I’m definitely making sigils for each of them so I can better focus and communicate with a individual when needed and will be journaling memories I have with each of them over our short (in relative human lifespan) journey together.

But thank you, and personally as a person who doesn’t like to leave witchcraft clues around, I prefer a spirit bind.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:24 pm That’d be a insult to myself if I forget them lololol. I’m definitely making sigils for each of them so I can better focus and communicate with a individual when needed and will be journaling memories I have with each of them over our short (in relative human lifespan) journey together.

But thank you, and personally as a person who doesn’t like to leave witchcraft clues around, I prefer a spirit bind.
You're not the first or the last to forget about them. Many people do, especially when it comes to bindings to their spirit. Time will tell.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:03 pm
Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:24 pm That’d be a insult to myself if I forget them lololol. I’m definitely making sigils for each of them so I can better focus and communicate with a individual when needed and will be journaling memories I have with each of them over our short (in relative human lifespan) journey together.

You're not the first or the last to forget about them. Many people do, especially when it comes to bindings to their spirit. Time will tell.
Indeed it will, hopefully I’ll not forget any of the ladies on accident

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”