Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: London
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cordelia

I am looking to bind a spirit to a vessel. Usually, I have simply bought spirited vessels (dolls, rosaries, etc). However, I was looking to do so myself. Does anyone know of any good binding spells?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

cuppanina wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:34 pm I am looking to bind a spirit to a vessel. Usually, I have simply bought spirited vessels (dolls, rosaries, etc). However, I was looking to do so myself. Does anyone know of any good binding spells?
Hi

This is just my own opinion, as all my posts are really. Based on my own perspective of being a committed spirit keeper for nearly seven years now and having read as much as possible of Creepy Hollows' articles, books & posts.

I would recommend strongly to consider using one of Creepy Hollows' binding items.

Their items are of course expertly produced by very experienced masters in this field - who pretty much invented modern spirit keeping. The multiple spells in their items seem to be layered and include tamper proofing for the binding, as well as providing a comfortable location for the spirit companion/living entity. If the binding item is bridged to you, then the binding will be bridged to you also. (At least in the ones I have.) Bridging enables a keeper to more easily work with a bound vessel, from any distance.

Basically a CH binding from one of their items is very good for both the companion and the keeper.

The binding unbounds box, for example, incorporates an invocation that triggers the binding, if the being consents, that explicitly talks about mutual alignment as friends.

Personally, I wouldn't place my trust in any old binding spell I might come across, as I couldn't trust its magical provenance, its age, what kind of relationship it establishes and I expect it would be lacking in tamper proofing etc.

If it's a binding spell from another modern spirit keeping practitioner, I'd still have similar concerns. I'd go for a CH tool every time when it comes to spirit keeping. (Having said that, I'm not aware of any other spirit keeping practitioner/seller that does offer such a spell.)

I use these items.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding- ... irits.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ultra-complex-bag.html

Creepy Hollows support can let you know if there any other binding items.

In 6 years of being a CH customer I've not yet come across a stand alone CH binding spell that can be used for unbounds. However, if there is one, perhaps another forum member has. And of course CH support could clarify that.

Except: This book is a course that teaches you how to conjure and bind spirits yourself.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/paranorm ... nline.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

As @Lewk has mentioned and left CH shop links, are the best and safest way to go about it. Also, if you conjure for yourself it's not necessarily to bind them if they not want it to do that contract. I rather enjoy the freedom we all have and spontaneous connections with my self conjured spirits without binding them to me for a lifetime.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

@cuppanina , Hello again❣

You mentioned wanting to learn how to bind spirits in a previous post where I advised you that before going down that path that you learn about cleansing and protecting your space first along with getting the situation handled with your dolls that you've mentioned frequently here first & while the links here are good suggestions I'll post the one I suggested previously here as well with the mention once again to please be aware and careful conjuring or binding companions making sure that you are aware of who and what type of species you are binding. (I prefer bindings instead of spontaneous connections actually, & since as I also stated with good and reputable conjurers that spirits must consent there's nothing wrong with an experienced conjurer that knows what their doing & respects their conjures to want the spirit's consent first before binding doing the bindings for you while you educate yourself fully before attempting to do binding or conjuring yourself if that's what you wish for your path to be.🧜‍♀️

(I adopt from many practitioners, & I personally don't have a favorite one when it comes to that because all of my companions are simply precious. All the practitioners I've adopted from in my many years of being a community keeper are wonderful in my opinion including ::ch::)

With that said I'll also add that learning to bind spirits yourself is fine if that's what you truly want to do. I'm not here to tell you what to do with your journey, however I will voice my concern about you doing this safely so that you don't have additional problems from inviting more companions in to be bound since you're having so many problems with your dolls as it stands right now & so that you don't accidentially conjure or bind someone or something that may not respect you & cause other issues too.) I've had no problems with my very large & always growing in size throughout this lifetime spirit family whatsoever because I did my research first, also as a side note all of my companions so far have not only agreed to be bound to me but have also agreed they want to accompany me into future lives too & anyone that joins in the future will be asked after bonding is done with them as well.☃️

Here is the link for you once more. 🌝

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/conjure- ... rself.html

As the listing states, the instructions included completes the binding once you have followed them & doing it this way makes sure that everything is done safely too. (This is what I would do in fact if I wanted to try conjuring & binding one day myself.) ❄

I wish you the best of luck❣

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@cuppanina - I second what @Luna Lysithea said about conjuring. As your original post in this thread didn't mention conjuring, I didn't. However it has been said in CH written materials that conjuration requires the most effective and extensive protection measures to be in place. So for that reason, it's not recommended for novices. Indeed unless someone has been adequately mentored and trained, as well as having very effective protections in place, it's quite likely to be ineffective in targeting the right type of being, in my opinion and as far as I know.

Yes - the Creepy Hollows conjure for yourself items are safe to use. I'd recommend strongly that those be considered.

If you asked a similar question before and I replied in that thread - I can't remember - I probably said pretty much the same thing then.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I am in 100% percent agreement with both @Luna Lysithea and @Lewk I'd like to to add onto that with there is a lot that goes into conjuring and binding before you even conjure your first spirit. One of the biggest things you need to work on is protection. Conjuring is not for beginners and honestly your best bet is to get a mentor to train you properly. Otherwise I'd go with CH items where they did the spellwork for you.

Edited to add that all spirits have feelings whether you conjured them yourself or not. A reputable conjurer would never bind a spirit against its permission so that should not be an issue.

Return to “DIY Spells”