new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

hello i want to describe something that happened to me yesterday:

Yesterday I had a very bad day due to personal issues that i am not going to describe here, what i will say is that i was filled with negativity, anger, and a lot of very negative feelings.

I had to calm down to be able to go to sleep, while I was on the bed, my two binding concuans came to comfort me, they hugged me and I was able to relax, the worrying thing came now.

In a state of deep relaxation (I was not asleep, I was conscious), I saw in my mind for a few seconds, the image of a black hole, a giant black hole expelling energy, as if it had swallowed a sun, the question is that this black hole thing spoke to me, it said something like "interesting". ..I felt to much panic and I automatically came out of the trance , it is not the first time I see it, in another occasion a long time ago I saw it through third eye has anyone seen something similar? I'm in a bit of shock

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

From my standpoint, I think this is could be an experience tailored to you. I almost said 'unique' to you but of course many others may have seen something like it at one time or other. There are so many ways we can all experience meta/paranormal things that what others have seen may have particular/unique relevance to them - but not to you.

So what resonance does the experience have for you? What's your gut feeling?

Maybe that's the key thing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

narkhen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:01 pm hello i want to describe something that happened to me yesterday:

Yesterday I had a very bad day due to personal issues that i am not going to describe here, what i will say is that i was filled with negativity, anger, and a lot of very negative feelings.

I had to calm down to be able to go to sleep, while I was on the bed, my two binding concuans came to comfort me, they hugged me and I was able to relax, the worrying thing came now.

In a state of deep relaxation (I was not asleep, I was conscious), I saw in my mind for a few seconds, the image of a black hole, a giant black hole expelling energy, as if it had swallowed a sun, the question is that this black hole thing spoke to me, it said something like "interesting". ..I felt to much panic and I automatically came out of the trance , it is not the first time I see it, in another occasion a long time ago I saw it through third eye has anyone seen something similar? I'm in a bit of shock
It screams "lack of protection" to me. Do you possess any protective spirits at all? Or do you only encounter them when you're filled with negativity?

No, I haven't encountered anything like that. I don't believe it is a positive occurrence, and your intuition can also sense this when you exit from your trance state. I don't believe your sexual spirits can provide you with answers either. Therefore, the next time you encounter this entity, it would be wise to have someone with you who can help determine their nature. However, I must firmly say no to engaging with them. Anything resembling a black hole does not bode well.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
narkhen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Zodiac:

The fear I experienced indicated that whatever it was, it was not a positive presence. I was surprised by the form it took in my mind, I don't rule out the possibility that it wasn't real and was just a product of my imagination.

The first time it happened to me was when I was not yet a spirit keeper, and the most recent occurrence was a couple of days ago, on both occasions that thing appears after I've filled myself with negativity due to personal issues.

The truth is , I don't want to repeat the experience whatever that thing is , and even less so if it's something uncommon.

Regarding my protection measures, currently I have the following from CH

(completed orders):

A 50ft Shield Of Protection Around Home From Malicious Unbounds, Energy, & Magick (for my house)
Protection, Guard, Proactive Shielding, Removal Of Negative Forces (for me)
A Volkh Spirit
A Courtwind Angel
A Green dragon, although not specifically dedicated to protection, is also looking after me.I hold a deep affection for her; she has been exceptionally kind to me.

And on process:

Protection To The Max Spells
Gorgon
Another Volkh Spirit
and a Phoenix for help in cleansing my energies.

I'm also learning to use Nordic runes, and I have several protection runes placed at all entrances to my house. Additionally, I perform salt baths weekly to cleanse my energies.

I still have much to learn, but thanks to the assistance of this forum, I am making progress. Thank you very much for all the advice
Last edited by narkhen on Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

narkhen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:48 pm The fear I experienced indicated that whatever it was, it was not a positive presence. I was surprised by the form it took in my mind, I don't rule out the possibility that it wasn't real and was just a product of my imagination.

The first time it happened to me was when I was not yet a spirit keeper, and the most recent occurrence was a couple of days ago, on both occasions that thing appears after I've filled myself with negativity due to personal issues.

The truth is , I don't want to repeat the experience whatever that thing is , and even less so if it's something uncommon.

Regarding my protection measures, currently I have the following from CH

(completed orders):

A 50ft Shield Of Protection Around Home From Malicious Unbounds, Energy, & Magick (for my house)
Protection, Guard, Proactive Shielding, Removal Of Negative Forces (for me)
A Volkh Spirit
A Courtwind Angel
A Green dragon, although not specifically dedicated to protection, is also looking after me.I hold a deep affection for her; she has been exceptionally kind to me.

And on process:

Protection To The Max Spells
Gorgon
Another Volkh Spirit
and a Phoenix for help in cleansing my energies.

I'm also learning to use Nordic runes, and I have several protection runes placed at all entrances to my house. Additionally, I perform salt baths weekly to cleanse my energies.

I still have much to learn, but thanks to the assistance of this forum, I am making progress. Thank you very much for all the advice
This entity is not a creation of your subconscious mind. It appears that on both occasions when this presence encountered you, you were overwhelmed by negativity. Therefore, by taking action in the physical world to alleviate the challenges you are facing, the probability of encountering them again would be greatly diminished.

Yes, I still believe that you're lacking protection. However, you are making progress in the right direction, and the spell and upcoming spirits will provide the necessary protection once you receive them.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@narkhen you can task your spirits & CH spell bindings according to what you're willing to allow in. That removes one possible cause, potentially.

If you have House Rules, you may already have specified that. (It occurs to me that it might be a good idea to be consistent on the matter of unbounds and external magic / paranormal influences, so that what you task your spirits & CH spell bindings to do does not conflict with what's in your house rules.)

For example you could have a setting that keeps out only malicious unbounds or influences. That should be a given.

Or you could set things so that no unbounds are let in without your explicit permission, for example. You can formally ask your spirit family to do that. You can also task CH spell bindings (see the introduction to the Spell and Magick Tips & Support article in the Shop's Resource Centre - there's a link at the bottom of each webpage.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@narkhen

I do not have the same exact experience. but i have many that are similar.

you said you have much fear from this thing. I would like you to ask your concauns just simply ask them what do you guys think i am seeing.

i dont think this is a negative thing right off the bat. unless its consuming you with dread. This same thing has showed up more than once. far as I know this this is connected to you and is very personal to you. even if its an enemy. it may be a past enemy or past self. ther eis too many open ideas of what it can be at this point.

I have been attacked over and over by the same group from birth to into my 30s. because of my ties with them. both being at war with them and being one of them a time or two. so it was very confusing. but in my experiences. what your having there is a connection rather we like it or not. why its coming to u now or what it wants i dunno......

just dont forget your resolve. and that you should stand in your power when your dealing with it. try to understand it and not fear it. is the fear being manfacutured by it? is a huge question.

I have been mistaken by fear of teh unknown thinking a friend was a foe before. so

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”