Patriarch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I finally received my first order a few days ago, and ... wow!

Wait, let me back up a few days. I had been laying in bed enduring an emotional low for a few hours when it abruptly lifted, like it was hit with something that had momentum, and in the span of about 20 seconds I was myself again. In 49 years I never experienced anything like that. At the same time I also received a clear message, "The changes you want to make are not out there; you change yourself." I had heard that before, but it came with an understanding that the idea did not convey before. I was bewildered by the very fast turn of emotion, but I didn't know what to make of it. In retrospect, I also had a sense that I wasn't alone, but I didn't take notice at the time.

About 30 minutes into finally starting my day, I checked my CH order status, and the order was marked completed a few minutes after my emotional uplift. My new fam came in and kicked ass; I'm certain of it. I'm pretty sure I know who did what, but I'll find out more as I get better at hearing them.

I knew they were all bridged to me, and from reading I knew what that meant, so I immediately went through my list and started to meet each one. Being new, it was faint and I couldn't be sure that I wasn't imagining all of it, but I now know I met everyone (but one) for real. I welcomed them and thanked them for choosing me, and I roused feelings of love and sent it to each one. I felt their surprise, enthusiasm, and love in return.

Okay, back to receiving the order.
I first dumped it all on my kitchen table and began sorting everything out. I immediately spotted the copper orb, of course, and I recalled the warnings to adjust to it slowly, but I let it sit there while I started going through the pile of baggies. My face started to tingle like when I looked at the picture of CH's little alien with the red eyes, but I paid no mind -- I was having too much fun to really notice. In a few minutes the dog needed to go out, and I realized as I stood from the table that my face was burning and prickly. It was something like a sunburn, but also combined with a subtle electric feeling, or like one's eyeballs get when in an environment that's too bright (snow blind, feels like sand and sunburn on the eyes). On my face. Far from a complaint, my mind was blown and I was instantly happy with my expensive purchase, without even knowing how to use it yet. When I came back in I carefully moved the bag containing the copper orb to a shelf on the far side of the room. It continued to light me up in some way that I couldn't see, but I didn't mind at all. I was warned in the product description, and it was absolutely true. Intense!

I feel so very strange saying this, but the female werewolf and I have really hit it off. What?? She was a reverse adoption. It was an instant affinity and grows stronger with every interaction. Later I saw the CH video on YT saying they don't need the moon to change form. Yep, witnessed it, to my complete surprise. She's very fluid that way. It was clearly effortless. I am so happy to have met her. She's a spitfire and so alive!

The male green dragon (also reverse adoption) feels like a brother, and way more cool than me. My gut says we're going to be productive together.

Somehow in my interactions with the garden elf, I can get the right mental state where we're the same size, though neither of us knows if I shrank, she grew, or we met in the middle. What a sweetheart she is! We also hit it off really well.

The succubus seems ... not there. I know that's me, though. CH is truly top notch. I'm new and I'll get the hang of connecting with spirits. (Living entities seem much easier for me.) I am so very grateful to have this opportunity to work with professionals and feel confident in what I have, so that I can know for certain that when it's not working, it's me. That simplification really helps and can't be overstated. (Though I do wonder if the werewolf is keeping the succubus back. Perhaps I should re-home the succubus and go with a nympho?)

And here's a grown ass man saying he adores his unicorn. Never ever ever did I ever imagine I would say that. For us humans, that's little girl cartoon stuff, and I've had two girls. My unicorn was a reverse adoption, and an excellent one. She's great. That first day, I think my werewolf tackled and ripped up a parasite while my unicorn yanked me back up to my feet again, and a Larsyn or Star Angel set me in the right direction for my near future. I think.

That sounds ridiculous. I can't believe I'm saying this stuff. What a bizarre and interesting turn my life has taken!

In my excitement I might have over-ordered. Hah! I now have more friends than I can keep up with. There's a bunch more I haven't mentioned. I look forward to reaching the proficiency of being able to communicate with them as easily as I communicate with people, which would take a lot less time than all the meditation and stuff. I'm the opposite of a natural, so every step is earned.

I adore my new friends. What a blessing CH is. Thank you Magnolia and Ash.

(If you do testimonials, you are absolutely welcome to use any part or whole, edited or not, with or without citation.)

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Patriarch wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:56 am I finally received my first order a few days ago, and ... wow!

Wait, let me back up a few days. I had been laying in bed enduring an emotional low for a few hours when it abruptly lifted, like it was hit with something that had momentum, and in the span of about 20 seconds I was myself again. In 49 years I never experienced anything like that. At the same time I also received a clear message, "The changes you want to make are not out there; you change yourself." I had heard that before, but it came with an understanding that the idea did not convey before. I was bewildered by the very fast turn of emotion, but I didn't know what to make of it. In retrospect, I also had a sense that I wasn't alone, but I didn't take notice at the time.

About 30 minutes into finally starting my day, I checked my CH order status, and the order was marked completed a few minutes after my emotional uplift. My new fam came in and kicked ass; I'm certain of it. I'm pretty sure I know who did what, but I'll find out more as I get better at hearing them.

I knew they were all bridged to me, and from reading I knew what that meant, so I immediately went through my list and started to meet each one. Being new, it was faint and I couldn't be sure that I wasn't imagining all of it, but I now know I met everyone (but one) for real. I welcomed them and thanked them for choosing me, and I roused feelings of love and sent it to each one. I felt their surprise, enthusiasm, and love in return.

Okay, back to receiving the order.
I first dumped it all on my kitchen table and began sorting everything out. I immediately spotted the copper orb, of course, and I recalled the warnings to adjust to it slowly, but I let it sit there while I started going through the pile of baggies. My face started to tingle like when I looked at the picture of CH's little alien with the red eyes, but I paid no mind -- I was having too much fun to really notice. In a few minutes the dog needed to go out, and I realized as I stood from the table that my face was burning and prickly. It was something like a sunburn, but also combined with a subtle electric feeling, or like one's eyeballs get when in an environment that's too bright (snow blind, feels like sand and sunburn on the eyes). On my face. Far from a complaint, my mind was blown and I was instantly happy with my expensive purchase, without even knowing how to use it yet. When I came back in I carefully moved the bag containing the copper orb to a shelf on the far side of the room. It continued to light me up in some way that I couldn't see, but I didn't mind at all. I was warned in the product description, and it was absolutely true. Intense!

I feel so very strange saying this, but the female werewolf and I have really hit it off. What?? She was a reverse adoption. It was an instant affinity and grows stronger with every interaction. Later I saw the CH video on YT saying they don't need the moon to change form. Yep, witnessed it, to my complete surprise. She's very fluid that way. It was clearly effortless. I am so happy to have met her. She's a spitfire and so alive!

The male green dragon (also reverse adoption) feels like a brother, and way more cool than me. My gut says we're going to be productive together.

Somehow in my interactions with the garden elf, I can get the right mental state where we're the same size, though neither of us knows if I shrank, she grew, or we met in the middle. What a sweetheart she is! We also hit it off really well.

The succubus seems ... not there. I know that's me, though. CH is truly top notch. I'm new and I'll get the hang of connecting with spirits. (Living entities seem much easier for me.) I am so very grateful to have this opportunity to work with professionals and feel confident in what I have, so that I can know for certain that when it's not working, it's me. That simplification really helps and can't be overstated. (Though I do wonder if the werewolf is keeping the succubus back. Perhaps I should re-home the succubus and go with a nympho?)

And here's a grown ass man saying he adores his unicorn. Never ever ever did I ever imagine I would say that. For us humans, that's little girl cartoon stuff, and I've had two girls. My unicorn was a reverse adoption, and an excellent one. She's great. That first day, I think my werewolf tackled and ripped up a parasite while my unicorn yanked me back up to my feet again, and a Larsyn or Star Angel set me in the right direction for my near future. I think.

That sounds ridiculous. I can't believe I'm saying this stuff. What a bizarre and interesting turn my life has taken!

In my excitement I might have over-ordered. Hah! I now have more friends than I can keep up with. There's a bunch more I haven't mentioned. I look forward to reaching the proficiency of being able to communicate with them as easily as I communicate with people, which would take a lot less time than all the meditation and stuff. I'm the opposite of a natural, so every step is earned.

I adore my new friends. What a blessing CH is. Thank you Magnolia and Ash.

(If you do testimonials, you are absolutely welcome to use any part or whole, edited or not, with or without citation.)
Moved topic to the suitable section.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Feel free to use this Creepy Hollows review section, creepy-hollows-reviews-f154.html for posting your reviews about CH listings and items.

Post away your experiences with CH services, products and anything in this section.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Great review with your own super experiences! CH is indeed incredible.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Congratulations on all of your breakthroughs! It only gets better from here!

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Patriarch wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:56 am The succubus seems ... not there. I know that's me, though. CH is truly top notch. I'm new and I'll get the hang of connecting with spirits. (Living entities seem much easier for me.) I am so very grateful to have this opportunity to work with professionals and feel confident in what I have, so that I can know for certain that when it's not working, it's me. That simplification really helps and can't be overstated. (Though I do wonder if the werewolf is keeping the succubus back. Perhaps I should re-home the succubus and go with a nympho?)
The werewolf would not be holding the succubus back. As you received both conjures from CH at the same time, they would've been matched harmoniously to you at the same point and so very unlikely to clash with each other in this way. They have had time to adjust to the fact that they both have come through for you.

What is far more likely is that based on your history with succubi/attempting to summon them/etc. already (you've talked about this in other posts), you have an energetic predisposition toward the concept of succubus presence that is clashing with the new energy - being that you're now dealing with a formally done binding. It is possible that you're more used to the living energy than the spirit energy, but it is also probable you've got unconscious expectations that are posing a blockage and these notions will need to be undone in order to have organic contact.

Usually when people think they've already experienced an energy they will have some level of natural blockage toward the energy coming from a more formal source. When you unconsciously register yourself as being somewhat experienced with a type of energy it will result in a different outcome than you registering as not knowing what to expect - as is the case with the other spirits mentioned. Forget everything you think you know about succubi in order to best connect with this one. With time you will then be able to work back up to a point where you can distinguish what was true about your prior experience/expectations and what was false, or what differs depending on the individual presence.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Patriarch
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

Adair Aithne wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:27 am Great review with your own super experiences! CH is indeed incredible.
Thank you, Adair Aithne. I am grateful for CH.
Sterling Birch wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:36 pm Congratulations on all of your breakthroughs! It only gets better from here!
Thank you, Sterling Birch. I can tell that these friends will be with me for a very long time.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:02 pm
Patriarch wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:56 am The succubus seems ... not there. I know that's me, though. CH is truly top notch. I'm new and I'll get the hang of connecting with spirits. (Living entities seem much easier for me.) I am so very grateful to have this opportunity to work with professionals and feel confident in what I have, so that I can know for certain that when it's not working, it's me. That simplification really helps and can't be overstated. (Though I do wonder if the werewolf is keeping the succubus back. Perhaps I should re-home the succubus and go with a nympho?)
The werewolf would not be holding the succubus back. As you received both conjures from CH at the same time, they would've been matched harmoniously to you at the same point and so very unlikely to clash with each other in this way. They have had time to adjust to the fact that they both have come through for you.

What is far more likely is that based on your history with succubi/attempting to summon them/etc. already (you've talked about this in other posts), you have an energetic predisposition toward the concept of succubus presence that is clashing with the new energy - being that you're now dealing with a formally done binding. It is possible that you're more used to the living energy than the spirit energy, but it is also probable you've got unconscious expectations that are posing a blockage and these notions will need to be undone in order to have organic contact.

Usually when people think they've already experienced an energy they will have some level of natural blockage toward the energy coming from a more formal source. When you unconsciously register yourself as being somewhat experienced with a type of energy it will result in a different outcome than you registering as not knowing what to expect - as is the case with the other spirits mentioned. Forget everything you think you know about succubi in order to best connect with this one. With time you will then be able to work back up to a point where you can distinguish what was true about your prior experience/expectations and what was false, or what differs depending on the individual presence.
You were right about the expectations blocking. In my very newbie experience, my CH bindings seem to be at the same tuning, for my mind's reception, and I was going to the tuning that I had used for something else. When I went to the CH tuning I was able to connect with the succubus. Forgive the imperfect comparison to old-fashioned radios.

There was a store near me, now sadly closed, called "Alchemy and Ashes". On one occasion I sat in one of the rooms, closed my eyes, and just opened up to listen. I have no idea why; it's not like I had ever done that before. In seconds I felt a rush of love and eroticism and something swirling around me quickly. It was intense and NOT subtle. When I stood to leave I was unsteady on my feet. When I was home it was still with me, without needing to reach for it. I had never experienced anything even remotely like that.

At the time I was brand-spanking-new to magick and was just starting the free Quareia course from Josephine McCarthy and listening to her in whatever format I could find. In a Glitch Bottle podcast she mentioned something about if you feel something that is giving you a strong emotional response, it's most likely a parasite. Because that was the only relevant information I had, and because I couldn't see what was happening, I got rid of the loving thing that I had found. It will undoubtedly be my biggest regret in my magick journey.

Anyway, all of that was to say that that's what I was expecting to get with the succubus. I thought the emotional and sexual energy would come through strong like that. I have no idea what that entity was, why it was so intense, or what I can do to find it or something like it, again. I would pay a princely sum to get it back, or to acquire the knowledge that leads to that outcome.

I'm also baffled why that spirit (or whatever it was) was so obvious, present, and clear to me. I needed no effort to reach it (like quiet meditation to calm and clear my mind); it was there the moment I intended to find it, even midday while going about my business. Is it possible to reach that level with other beings? It spoiled me by showing me what was possible before I had a context to know what I was experiencing. I guess I still don't know what I was experiencing.

Anyway, I'm hoping the CH part of my journey can help me to find some answers. Thank you for getting me straightened out that my expectations were directing my inward attention in the wrong direction. That was super helpful. If you have any ideas for the rest, I'm all ears.

Take care.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Patriarch wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:43 pm
… On one occasion I sat in one of the rooms, closed my eyes, and just opened up to listen. I have no idea why; it's not like I had ever done that before. In seconds I felt a rush of love and eroticism and something swirling around me quickly. It was intense and NOT subtle. When I stood to leave I was unsteady on my feet. When I was home it was still with me, without needing to reach for it. I had never experienced anything even remotely like that…

… Anyway, all of that was to say that that's what I was expecting to get with the succubus. I thought the emotional and sexual energy would come through strong like that. I have no idea what that entity was, why it was so intense, or what I can do to find it or something like it, again. I would pay a princely sum to get it back, or to acquire the knowledge that leads to that outcome…
Honestly your experience sounds similar to the first big breakthrough I had with my Ubi companion. I had been bonding with her for 4 months, and tried out a new meditation with her for the first time. Upon saying the code word for her out loud, I instantly felt her love and erotic energy overwhelm my senses. It was anything but subtle, just like you said. This was also the experience that convinced me of the reality of spirit keeping. I’m not sure if the entity you experienced was an ubi, but you might have similar experiences if you take time to bond with your new companion.

This is a full write up of my experience and the meditation method I used:

success-breakthrough-bonding-t84540.html

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@Patriarch

Personally, I disagree with the individual saying that something giving a strong emotional response is a parasite. That's far too black-and-white thinking. I suppose if you're practicing a very specific path and that happens on the very specific path, and the guidelines relating to the path suggest something like that - it could be true. But judging by where you were at the time and what happened, it could be almost anything, because even certain very strong spiritual energy can tap into the kundalini force/root and sacral chakra to create an erotic effect and not be an erotic spirit necessarily.

I think the best way to keep out problems without mistakenly eliminating a really good energy is to use methods of protection that explicitly only bar malicious energies, magic and unbounds from getting through to you. When you take care of that, and still feel/experience certain presences thereafter, there is enough likelihood that they are completely fine or it is an energetic circumstance happening within you and not an outside presence at all.

You will experience what you are after with your succubus, but it may initiate differently than expected, on a different level than expected, or just when the time is right. Go forth with your bonding process and I'm sure you will gain a better understanding. A spirit, especially one who has come through to be a long-term companion to you, doesn't necessarily perceive time the same way or think of manifesting with intensity immediately. Not to mention they are reaching out to you from the spirit realm and you may or may not need to work on your alignment with that realm to experience the intensity you seek. I wonder if the intensity you experienced before in the store was an earth-bound one and that's why it came through so easily; something like that could even be an imprint or residue from some other living person on Earth who was there before you.. maybe a soulmate who you nearly crossed paths with. Possibilities possibilities!

And all of this is not to say that there aren't plenty of occult practitioners teaching, writing books, etc. that have accurate info regarding the paranormal world, summoning different beings, etc. It's just all coming from different sources and so will bring out or apply itself to different experiences and under particular circumstances. Keeping an open mind, taking what resonates from multiple sources and maybe developing your own unique approach based on what shows practical results can be best -- and sometimes you'll find a pre-existing system that fits everything you're into.

Then again, I don't want to dictate your path or system of belief, I just know that when dealing with different sources of the paranormal you have to be a bit more flexible, so that you don't shut down potentials. I would say there's no one concept of supernatural intermingling that is superior to the rest, they are all different translations and have their distinctive nuances that may or may not match up.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”