Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Hello all, so I have a question regarding ordering in bulk for spirits.

Seeing as a few days ago I received a massive discount for most orders I’ve decided to not waste the opportunity
. But I am thinking “hmmm? How many should I add to my clan(spirit family? I just added some more a about 2 weeks ago…”. So far I’ve spent a good deal of time watching shows with them as a group and doing 1 on 1 meditations with any who wished to at the time. But I definitely don’t want to go overboard so I thought I’d asked here first

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well... I am expecting about 12 just from CH right now. 9 of them is mysterious items, callings and 3 nestlings + one more from somewhere else.

In late April to early May, I put in an order for 12 new companions to Gadge Casualties, (Sebastiaan), who is closing his shop very soon. It was mostly dragons in it.

It's really depends on your capacity to bond with & energy shifts around you. I don't think it's comes down to anything else.

I making sure that I do not block them and making time for them as a group during my daytime and always inviting them into my dreamscape. There are some that only meets with me in my sleep on a subconscious level.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

There is no such thing as going overboard in my opinion. I adopt companions as often as I feel callings after doing my proper research, but I also have the time to devote to bonding & will never have a limit to how many I adopt intending to do so throughout my entire lifetime.

The choice of how many to adopt is something that each keeper should decide for themselves because it's their journey. As for making sure you don't block them, blocks can occur naturally during stressful times but you can also overcome them too & even if you have blocks, still talk to them. Your companions will hear you.

I hope this helps❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:33 am Well... I am expecting about 12 just from CH right now. 9 of them is mysterious items, callings and 3 nestlings + one more from somewhere else.

In late April to early May, I put in an order for 12 new companions to Gadge Casualties, (Sebastiaan), who is closing his shop very soon. It was mostly dragons in it.

It's really depends on your capacity to bond with & energy shifts around you. I don't think it's comes down to anything else.

I making sure that I do not block them and making time for them as a group during my daytime and always inviting them into my dreamscape. There are some that only meets with me in my sleep on a subconscious level.
Sebastiaan is a lady actually.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sebastiaan is a lady actually @ASTER Love her name❣I've adopted more than 24 companions many times before from various sellers 🙂

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Really... Lol. I saw a picture and the name and I assumed... Őh well. Thank you 😊
Luna Lysithea wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:22 am
ASTER wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:33 am Well... I am expecting about 12 just from CH right now. 9 of them is mysterious items, callings and 3 nestlings + one more from somewhere else.

Sebastiaan is a lady actually.

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Luna Lysithea wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:20 am There is no such thing as going overboard in my opinion. I adopt companions as often as I feel callings after doing my proper research, but I also have the time to devote to bonding & will never have a limit to how many I adopt intending to do so throughout my entire lifetime.

The choice of how many to adopt is something that each keeper should decide for themselves because it's their journey. As for making sure you don't block them, blocks can occur naturally during stressful times but you can also overcome them too & even if you have blocks, still talk to them. Your companions will hear you.

I hope this helps❣

How do you clear blockages?

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My apologies for the double post, & it's cool @ASTER I didn't know myself for a bit.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:02 pm
Luna Lysithea wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:20 am There is no such thing as going overboard in my opinion. I adopt companions as often as I feel callings after doing my proper research, but I also have the time to devote to bonding & will never have a limit to how many I adopt intending to do so throughout my entire lifetime.

I hope this helps❣

How do you clear blockages?
I use several methods, & what works for me might not work for you since we are different people with different journeys, but first I just relax & practice mindfulness & that keeps my stressful times at a minimum thankfully, which is primarily what causes blockages for me. That being said, I also have several companions in my spirit family that assist with removing blockages like my beautiful CH Air Fairy for example.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

Additionally there are spells & services in the CH shop as well like these.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... kages.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/REMOVAL- ... VE-PD.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/monthly- ... rvice.html

In addition to my Air Fairy I have several non CH living entities & permanent thoughtforms who also assist me with blockage removal too.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:37 am Hello all, so I have a question regarding ordering in bulk for spirits.

Seeing as a few days ago I received a massive discount for most orders I’ve decided to not waste the opportunity
. But I am thinking “hmmm? How many should I add to my clan(spirit family? I just added some more a about 2 weeks ago…”. So far I’ve spent a good deal of time watching shows with them as a group and doing 1 on 1 meditations with any who wished to at the time. But I definitely don’t want to go overboard so I thought I’d asked here first
I too think being able to spend enough bonding / quiet time is important. The most I've ordered at once has been around 15 beings, who I spent hours with each night before bed. I had the time to do that.

So it's up to you...but keep your spirits' needs in mind. They need to respected and appreciated, not sidelined because we haven't space for them in our life.

(That shouldn't be taken as implying I think you'd do that. It's just a general comment.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”