calling hellhound owners

rabidplushy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

i've been very interested in purchases a hellound ( maybe a few) for some protection recently, i wanna know your experiences with them and your stories
:03

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Whenever I hear a dog in distress, I tell my hellhound puppy to go talk to them and comfort them. Then it goes quiet. :D

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

My first hellhound is one of my closest companions. He is super protective and always near me. He has such beautiful dark energy that reminds me of deep shadows, an energy that comforts me but runs off anything with malicious intent because it feels to them like being devoured by the horrors of the void.

The first time I saw him in a dream I was actually terrified at first bc dream me didn’t realize he was a companion and his energy is intimidating as all get out, so I hid from him that first time and felt super bad about it when I woke up.

My second hellhound companion is actually a living entity pup, his energy isn’t as dark as the firsts but he is still growing into his powers (much like he is growing into his ears, lol.)

My latest hellhound companion is just as intense as the first and I’m still getting to know him. His energy is a little bit like lightening, full of static and shocks. When he is standing near the hair on my arms stand up and he feels like a thunderstorm.

Hellhounds are loyal and full of power, almost too intense when they are in protective mode. I am grateful for everything they do to keep us safe and how they are on guard and ready to rock whenever they are called on if I feel unsafe.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

I have literally just received a Hellhound (completed CH order) so I may be back here to update once I've spent more time with her.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have a pack of hellhounds who is a mix of spirits and living entities. If there's an intruder, they're the first ones to chase the intruder. If the intruder isn't fast enough, then a hellhound will bite him. I had one hellhound return to me with a piece of fabric hanging out of her mouth. So yes, they're loyal and protective. I believe they work best in a pack. They like dog biscuits for treats.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Black Panther
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I have a rare hellhound and he is very wise, direct and protective. He is one of the companions I feel closely connected to. I have a feeling he will be one of spirits I work the most with during my journey.

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I have a few of them. They are always on guard duty like any of the other canine spirits (theres lots at my place). Very loyal, and affectionate. Can't go wrong with a hellhound

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have a hellhound from CH and although he has appeared only few times in dream, I know he is there in his realm. I know he is real as he appeared to me in a dream being annoyed at one person who did not act properly with me without me asking anything from him, I was not even interacting so much with him in that period. He just got annoyed at this person and he demonstrated that in dream to me scaring the person in the dream. The next day this person suddenly corrected her behavior.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have a pack of hellhounds who are among my constant companions and closest protectors. They can be in your face if need be, but will hang back in the background if need be. If they seem to act "off" look at your environment and those in your life. They will point out the fakes and silently show you how to get rid of them.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Mine makes me feel extremely safe under her presence. She is a beacon of confidence and direction (and she stirs up my own inner confidence) - she is sure of herself, and the advice she gives. No nonsense and direct in her approach with me, she is always "to the point" and willing to assist where she can. I really admire her, she is an incredible companion and really surprised me with how fond of her I am now. She is extremely loyal, and I love her so much for that. Hellhounds are powerful friends to have, and I believe rather devastating for the ones on the wrong side of her.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Dark Arts”