Can Black Arts Angels Exist While Still Being Considered Holy?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

Not all Mean Angels have to be completely BA but mostly DA.
If one were to show up on Earth, you know how angels in the bible say ''Fear not,I came to tell you something.''?

If a Mean Angel decides to show up, its only because a deity is trying to punish humanity. If they ever say anything, they'd say;
''Fear me, I represent the Lord's wraith. Kneel before his might for you've all angered him.'' while blinding/harming people with their all purifying light since humans aren't able to be completely 'pure' so God's unfiltered light is dangerous.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:20 pm Not all Mean Angels have to be completely BA but mostly DA.
If one were to show up on Earth, you know how angels in the bible say ''Fear not,I came to tell you something.''?

If a Mean Angel decides to show up, its only because a deity is trying to punish humanity. If they ever say anything, they'd say;
''Fear me, I represent the Lord's wraith. Kneel before his might for you've all angered him.'' while blinding/harming people with their all purifying light since humans aren't able to be completely 'pure' so God's unfiltered light is dangerous.
It sounds like you've made some angry and unfair judgments about DA and BA Angels rather than having genuine experiences with them.
I hate to say that Angels aren't mean and if they are mean, they aren't really Angels. Lol. So the term "Mean Angel" is quite funny. They aren't capable of being mean because they care for humanity a lot. And even if they care for one particular person more than other people for various reasons, they can become Fallen. Even so, they care and they aren't a mean race.

I recently discovered an Angel race that practices both Black and Dark Arts magick. Yes, Black Arts Angels do exist. They aren't to harm anyone. They're just super advanced in their magick, so they can deal with much darker types of magick without being influenced by it and become less pure. So, to answer the topic question, yes, they can still be considered holy.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

With respect to the fact that there are many different interpretations of Angels and some are capable of moral duality, I simply cannot believe that even one would truly be BA in nature. I couldn't even call the Biblical Lucifer BA by my own understanding of his moral code. But that's just my own two cents and I don't claim to be an authority on the topic.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:14 am It sounds like you've made some angry and unfair judgments about DA and BA Angels rather than having genuine experiences with them.
I hate to say that Angels aren't mean and if they are mean, they aren't really Angels. Lol. So the term "Mean Angel" is quite funny. They aren't capable of being mean because they care for humanity a lot. And even if they care for one particular person more than other people for various reasons, they can become Fallen. Even so, they care and they aren't a mean race.
Well, they can still kill all firstborns of a country. Or lay waste to a city, turning people into salt statues.
So I'd say that could be considered mean.
But then again, is a soldier mean because he does what he's told to do?
Tarvos wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:14 am I recently discovered an Angel race that practices both Black and Dark Arts magick. Yes, Black Arts Angels do exist. They aren't to harm anyone. They're just super advanced in their magick, so they can deal with much darker types of magick without being influenced by it and become less pure. So, to answer the topic question, yes, they can still be considered holy.
To be honest, being black arts and using Black Magic are two totally different things.
One ist talking about the nature of a being, the other is just a kind of magic they use.

I could use black magic but still be a human and therefor dark arts.
Me being a black arts entity would be completely different though.
So while you're talking about angels using black magic and the black arts, I'm sure there exist angels that ARE black arts. As in their nature is purely malicious.

If they would be considered holy though.......who knows. For black arts beings, they might be some kind of pinnacle and therefor be considered holy for them.
Not holy in the christian sense of course.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

It truly depends...

I'm reminded of the story of that teen girl who was kidnapped and r*ped, and she was able to get out of the situation because she was used to SA at home and numb to it. She was able to manipulate the man into letting her go instead of killing her, making him think he had the upper hand.

She met with the police to report what had happened, and because she was so calm about the story, they didn't believe her at first. Anyhow, after some time, with her help, the police found him and stopped him.

Today, as an adult, she is now a police officer/detective who has helped save countless women and children from sexual assault and abuse because she knows first hand how these predators operate.

So even the most horrific event can indeed have what you might call a "divine purpose", and perhaps on a soul level the person/victim in question agreed to it before birth so that they can help others and be like a light house.

But I do believe if something is done as an insult to "god" or "source" or creation, as a way to spit on the laws of the universe, then that's when it is truly against all divine will. There are beings and creatures, and even humans out there that are so anti-nature they want to turn the universe inside out and "kill god" so to speak and defile all of god's creations.

They want everything "inverted" and we actually are in a world that is pushing the inversion of reality, if you know how to see the signs you know what I mean...

More often than not these types of beings and individuals are extremely against women and femininity, and are into defiling children, as children spiritually are still fairly unperverted by life yet, and they also enjoy feeding of the child-force.
ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:28 am If Divine Will means the Will of the universe means just existing, then everything is holy because everything is allowed to exist.
If Gods doing pretty much everything including petty actions is holy, then there isn't a real distinction between good and evil.
Therefore mean/BA angels are holy too.
I guess I needed a place to write an essay on the nature of the divine forces.
I would have to agree with this.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

many of you know more than me but i had to say my ideaology on this or opinion. short answer yes. - If you truly believe in one being or energy that rules over all. Some call this God some call this Source...... therefore daulity does exist here therefore its allowed therefore even the "devil" does divine work doing its job" so a divine being that carries the divine golden light turn BA, most i think will stay they will be stripped from the divine golden light but my point is. going BA in a way your still serving the divine plan? strange to think about....

but if we want to think about it in christian ideology. the down fall of man in the garden of eden. earth becomes satan's domain. still is to this day no where does it say God's has reclaimed earth. Therefore God is allowing the devil to rule over earth doing his plan.

I know many of you are going to argue my ideaology. but if God i am saying is real and this did happen story wise i am not wrong. God has all the poer to just stop it instead if he allows it then it must be of divine plan? how can this be argued if God is all knowing all wise all powerful?

I went to far that I wanted. but in that since yes. I will say this I dont have any BA but i do have an angel that kinda fell? they are considered a fallen angel and DA but yet still is able to use her angelic powers and even protect the divine even though she kinda rebeled i guess? so but you speciifcally said BA so i dont know im just giving u a THEORY that is out.

you can argue we choose to experience true daulity good and evil so even the evil is doing divine's work yes.

BA angels that do not harm anyone is not BA..... you undertsand how BA works? Blood magic, screw free will or your will.... BA is BA for a reason. it goes against and it has karm attached

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:14 am
ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:20 pm Not all Mean Angels have to be completely BA but mostly DA.

It sounds like you've made some angry and unfair judgments about DA and BA Angels rather than having genuine experiences with them.

I recently discovered an Angel race that practices both Black and Dark Arts magick. Yes, Black Arts Angels do exist. They aren't to harm anyone. They're just super advanced in their magick, so they can deal with much darker types of magick without being influenced by it and become less pure. So, to answer the topic question, yes, they can still be considered holy.
How? How can an Angel do BA without being "influenced by it". - There is no escaping or forgetting what you do. Rather its against peoples free will, or blood magic. and if they are true BA you think they are even being honest with you? BA is the Lord of deceit and the Lord of lies. dont be fooled or you will get burnt by the BA. even Ash has an artictle on keeping BA no matter what they say and no you will be tricked and used, this is the nature of BA.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@madgar29 I must comment this much ... you did tap into some profound truth here in this reply ;).
madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:34 am many of you know more than me but i had to say my ideaology on this or opinion. short answer yes. - If you truly believe in one being or energy that rules over all. Some call this God some call this Source...... therefore daulity does exist here therefore its allowed therefore even the "devil" does divine work doing its job" so a divine being that carries the divine golden light turn BA, most i think will stay they will be stripped from the divine golden light but my point is. going BA in a way your still serving the divine plan? strange to think about....

but if we want to think about it in christian ideology. the down fall of man in the garden of eden. earth becomes satan's domain. still is to this day no where does it say God's has reclaimed earth. Therefore God is allowing the devil to rule over earth doing his plan.

I know many of you are going to argue my ideaology. but if God i am saying is real and this did happen story wise i am not wrong. God has all the poer to just stop it instead if he allows it then it must be of divine plan? how can this be argued if God is all knowing all wise all powerful?

I went to far that I wanted. but in that since yes. I will say this I dont have any BA but i do have an angel that kinda fell? they are considered a fallen angel and DA but yet still is able to use her angelic powers and even protect the divine even though she kinda rebeled i guess? so but you speciifcally said BA so i dont know im just giving u a THEORY that is out.

you can argue we choose to experience true daulity good and evil so even the evil is doing divine's work yes.

BA angels that do not harm anyone is not BA..... you undertsand how BA works? Blood magic, screw free will or your will.... BA is BA for a reason. it goes against and it has karm attached

Return to “Angels”