Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Amberly wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:07 pm
Osean wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:04 am
Kvedulf133 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:01 am
Osean wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:47 am I agree with both of the above posters. I don’t really like to say something couldn’t happen but I highly doubt they could get you pregnant on the physical realm. I try to be open minded about a lot of things but not so much where my brain falls out.
I’ve heard stories of people who claim to have been pregnant on the astral realm but since I have no experience with that I can’t say that it couldn’t happen.
Woahhh preggos on the astral plane that's the first time I've ever heard that. Interesting..
If I remember it correctly it was a conjurer who was selling her own astral children in her shop. I’ll have to see if that post is still in the FB spirit keeping group. To be honest I kind of question it though and why I say claimed
You said what now?

I don't know how to take that. I mean...
:p)
I went back and looked for that thread but I’m pretty sure the mods removed it because it had a lot of back and forth drama to it.
It’s not a shop I’d ever use because the simple fact of her being able to sell her own children is a difference in morality that I would never be able to overcome even if they were real children or not. The whole thing was just a red flag to me.
That’s not say that it’s not possible as I don’t know every thing there is to know about this universe, but I do believe that if it does happen it’s probably quite rare.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Osean wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:47 am I agree with both of the above posters. I don’t really like to say something couldn’t happen but I highly doubt they could get you pregnant on the physical realm. I try to be open minded about a lot of things but not so much where my brain falls out.
I’ve heard stories of people who claim to have been pregnant on the astral realm but since I have no experience with that I can’t say that it couldn’t happen.
Woahhh preggos on the astral plane that's the first time I've ever heard that. Interesting..
If I remember it correctly it was a conjurer who was selling her own astral children in her shop. I’ll have to see if that post is still in the FB spirit keeping group. To be honest I kind of question it though and why I say claimed
You said what now?

💀💀

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Satella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:34 am I’m not allowed to say much as my beings are very very private about these types of things but if you have certain types of beings that I have inparticular immortal type beings, they are capable of physical birth, you do have to have some attributes or similarities, and most cases go through some very complex rituals which I cannot talk about. Yes you can have a baby. Also as a general note a lot of my friends say they are capable of manifesting uh “fluids” I have experienced this before and they stay some have interesting smells that are especially not human smell haha.A few do admit they are not compatible with majority of humans but some make jokes about are you sure you want me to uh finish you could get pregnant lmao.

Yes I would say around 30-40 percent is possible within my keep, but if they want to well that’s a private matter, honestly being pregnant and having a baby is a big deal astral or physical it’s not somthing you should just rush into or test! As for astral babies well I can confirm it’s very possible and um somthing to not rush into, they get very attached to you and well tend to want alot of your time.
Yes can confirm everything Satella is saying is true and mirrors my own experiences and knowledge. ||

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

I'm not really sure about where their physical body is, but having a baby is possible. I for one, have a lot of astral babies, and one's that are still in the womb of their mother. (I had a baby fever okay don't come at me). I think if u and ur partner, the one that u want to have babies with, is powerful enough it might be possible. They are smart, naughty, and very clingy to their birth mothers.

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

mariana_trenchue wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:59 am I'm not really sure about where their physical body is, but having a baby is possible. I for one, have a lot of astral babies, and one's that are still in the womb of their mother. (I had a baby fever okay don't come at me). I think if u and ur partner, the one that u want to have babies with, is powerful enough it might be possible. They are smart, naughty, and very clingy to their birth mothers.
Lord have mercy.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Astral children is possible but I don't think it is common. I have come across a person in the past who claims to have one with a demon partner when in reality there is no relationship between them, thus no actual astral beings existing lol. From my observation, most demons ranked under a Goetic cannot form romantic relations with a human nor desire or seek it.

I have an astral child with a living person which is my ex-partner but that's a different story. Resides in the same realm as the realm my deceased dog went to haha. My ex-partner was only ONCE able to see what he looks like and how he sounds and she told me it was the most beautiful experience she ever had. Because it was like seeing one of the greatest sacred aspect of me through the child I guess you can say. My human spirit J has visited him before.

Astral pregnancy can occur even with malicious beings who do it nonconsensually but this is usually in extreme cases that happen. E.g. That being needs to be exorcised, sealed away, etc. This is not good when it comes to future incarnations, or even if the person is deceased and remains in realms.
I've learned a lot over the years though and my answer is yes it can happen but I just don't think it occurs much. I feel it really requires true discernment and sight/senses if that mutual decision is made.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Astral children can happen. If nothing else, CH sells cambion conjurations and those have to have at least one human ancestor. I'm not sure exactly how interactions between spirit-energy and human-energy can be understood, though. I just know humans and ubis can have kids together. If you're thinking of doing that, though, I'd say you should wait at least a year. It's not a small commitment.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

stargazerjournal wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:15 pm Astral children can happen. If nothing else, CH sells cambion conjurations and those have to have at least one human ancestor. I'm not sure exactly how interactions between spirit-energy and human-energy can be understood, though. I just know humans and ubis can have kids together. If you're thinking of doing that, though, I'd say you should wait at least a year. It's not a small commitment.
I fully agree that commitment and trust is really something to consider before having astral children. They require care and love just like any other child might.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced

Osean wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:47 pm
You said what now?

I went back and looked for that thread but I’m pretty sure the mods removed it because it had a lot of back and forth drama to it.
It’s not a shop I’d ever use because the simple fact of her being able to sell her own children is a difference in morality that I would never be able to overcome even if they were real children or not. The whole thing was just a red flag to me.
That’s not say that it’s not possible as I don’t know every thing there is to know about this universe, but I do believe that if it does happen it’s probably quite rare.
My thoughts exactly. It raises a lot of questions about the morals of the individual of the person selling her children off, astral or physical. I'd stay away all together. Grateful I wasn't around to watch this nonsense go down.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced

Kvedulf133 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:57 am
You said what now?

💀💀
Off topic but I love your WW signature pic <3) :)|

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba

Return to “Living Entities”