Can humans and entities procreate?

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Just curious for anyone who might have an idea or two about this topic..

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have a few different thoughts on this. For the most part I see that people tend to be pretty divided on this subject. I’m just giving my opinion based off of research, asking my companions, and what I have experienced. I look forward to seeing what others have to say on this.

I do not believe that a human and living entity can create a child that is born in this physical realm. I think if anything the child would have to be born in the astral realm, and even then the human and entity must be compatible with each other to some extent for this to occur.

I personally don’t believe in certain hybrids I have seen listed or read about because I don’t see how these species would be compatible in that way. After all intercourse is one thing, but I do believe it takes more than just this act to procreate. This might be controversial, but that is just my opinion.

However I do think sometimes imagination can take over in some relationships and may lead to the creation of a thought form due to thinking about a family/craving more out of that interaction and relationship.

Another thing I think is possible, but not necessarily what I would consider procreation in the traditional sense is the construction of an energetic being through the energies of two or more beings. This could even be considered a kind of child.

(On a side note I do believe that a living entity or a spirit can have an effect on a child conceived between two humans. But I think that’s different than what is being asked here.)

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I agree with Hazell that if human and other race would procreate, it would be in the other planes.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I agree with both of the above posters. I don’t really like to say something couldn’t happen but I highly doubt they could get you pregnant on the physical realm. I try to be open minded about a lot of things but not so much where my brain falls out.
I’ve heard stories of people who claim to have been pregnant on the astral realm but since I have no experience with that I can’t say that it couldn’t happen.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Osean wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:47 am I agree with both of the above posters. I don’t really like to say something couldn’t happen but I highly doubt they could get you pregnant on the physical realm. I try to be open minded about a lot of things but not so much where my brain falls out.
I’ve heard stories of people who claim to have been pregnant on the astral realm but since I have no experience with that I can’t say that it couldn’t happen.
Woahhh preggos on the astral plane that's the first time I've ever heard that. Interesting..

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Kvedulf133 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:01 am
Osean wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:47 am I agree with both of the above posters. I don’t really like to say something couldn’t happen but I highly doubt they could get you pregnant on the physical realm. I try to be open minded about a lot of things but not so much where my brain falls out.
Woahhh preggos on the astral plane that's the first time I've ever heard that. Interesting..
If I remember it correctly it was a conjurer who was selling her own astral children in her shop. I’ll have to see if that post is still in the FB spirit keeping group. To be honest I kind of question it though and why I say claimed

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I’m not allowed to say much as my beings are very very private about these types of things but if you have certain types of beings that I have inparticular immortal type beings, they are capable of physical birth, you do have to have some attributes or similarities, and most cases go through some very complex rituals which I cannot talk about. Yes you can have a baby. Also as a general note a lot of my friends say they are capable of manifesting uh “fluids” I have experienced this before and they stay some have interesting smells that are especially not human smell haha.A few do admit they are not compatible with majority of humans but some make jokes about are you sure you want me to uh finish you could get pregnant lmao.

Yes I would say around 30-40 percent is possible within my keep, but if they want to well that’s a private matter, honestly being pregnant and having a baby is a big deal astral or physical it’s not somthing you should just rush into or test! As for astral babies well I can confirm it’s very possible and um somthing to not rush into, they get very attached to you and well tend to want alot of your time.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:34 am I’m not allowed to say much as my beings are very very private about these types of things but if you have certain types of beings that I have inparticular immortal type beings, they are capable of physical birth, you do have to have some attributes or similarities, and most cases go through some very complex rituals which I cannot talk about. Yes you can have a baby. Also as a general note a lot of my friends say they are capable of manifesting uh “fluids” I have experienced this before and they stay some have interesting smells that are especially not human smell haha.A few do admit they are not compatible with majority of humans but some make jokes about are you sure you want me to uh finish you could get pregnant lmao.

Yes I would say around 30-40 percent is possible within my keep, but if they want to well that’s a private matter, honestly being pregnant and having a baby is a big deal astral or physical it’s not somthing you should just rush into or test! As for astral babies well I can confirm it’s very possible and um somthing to not rush into, they get very attached to you and well tend to want alot of your time.
Mind literally blown. This gives me a lot to think about.. See when you say manifesting physical fluids my mind instantly goes to the first season of American Horror Story where the red haired mom has intercourse with the rubber suit ghost man and ends up getting pregnant... Funny actually now that I think about it because some people get surprised when I casually mention knowing and being non humans like vampires and werewolves running around, but HERE I AM surprised hearing that things like this aren't only plausible but something people still are around doing to this day. Positive karma I suppose and food 4 thought. Regardless cheers and thanks for the time and dedication you took with your reply. Happy Holidays <4.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Kvedulf133 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:17 pm Just curious for anyone who might have an idea or two about this topic..
tl/dr: This the CH perspective. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=procrea

I think this falls into the category of metaphysical philosophy.

Depending on how people see things, they'll come up with different answers. To me what we mean by 'procreate' is a key thing. What would we include in and exclude from the definition?

On a very broad level, lots of things spring from human acts. Meditation creates energy. Two lovers create a third, energetic offspring from their union - this is one of the well known aspects of sex magic. But you get the same from non-sexual coming together. A meeting of people will have an egregore. A wiccan group ceremony will generate group energy.

So too a human and spirit coming together on the astral can produce a third energy from their union (just as a couple of humans doing sex magic can). That can be dedicated to something: eg healing, an outcome, a magical working etc. It could also be used to form a construct/energy being. That could be formed as an offspring of both - effectively an astral child, if you like. (But an energy field is equally an astral 'child' of a meditation session.)

A key thing would be why does a spirit - or human - want such a non-material replica? If it's to form a minion that could carry out magical tasks on the keeper's behalf, that's one thing. If it's to be a memento of the union, that's another. I've no doubt there are a fair few of these offspring inhabiting the astral - indeed a number of forum members have described this happening to them.

It's happened to me too - but I'm also with CH. It's not actual procreation. Not reproduction. Not as we know it. Not as non-physical living entities would know it. To me the closest thing this comes to is sentient servitor creation...and I think the spirits realise this too. At least that's my current perspective on it all.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced

Osean wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:04 am
Kvedulf133 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:01 am
If I remember it correctly it was a conjurer who was selling her own astral children in her shop. I’ll have to see if that post is still in the FB spirit keeping group. To be honest I kind of question it though and why I say claimed
You said what now?

I don't know how to take that. I mean...
:p)

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba

Return to “Living Entities”