Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

So right now I’m trying to use a gift card, the same thing I’ve used for all previous orders, and I’ve even used this same exact card to buy from a different shop but whenever I try to purchase anything it gives me

“ Error: Declined: 15005-This transaction cannot be processed.” when I’ve tripple checked the details and gone to the website to make dam sure the card is active and the needed funds are there. I’ve been trying for three days now, is anyone else having the same issue?

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

See, I’m quite sure it’s either something wrong with my account or just the shop is broken for me, it’s not the card as if I change any digit it says invalid card so it’s going through but something is stopping it or giving it a error.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Have you tried contacting the CH help desk?

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Whyme wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:57 pm Have you tried contacting the CH help desk?
Just tried, have to wait until tomorrow unfortunately. Really wanted to use this 1 for 1 free deal

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:15 pm So right now I’m trying to use a gift card, the same thing I’ve used for all previous orders, and I’ve even used this same exact card to buy from a different shop but whenever I try to purchase anything it gives me

“ Error: Declined: 15005-This transaction cannot be processed.” when I’ve tripple checked the details and gone to the website to make dam sure the card is active and the needed funds are there. I’ve been trying for three days now, is anyone else having the same issue?
Anything related to shop purchases, one has to email support, since it's the weekend, reply to emails will be done only Monday.

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”