new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Without going into too much details I have a number of health conditions that plague me. One of those is myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) also referred to as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). Today has been a particularly bad day. I needed to change my bed linen, for most people this is a relatively straightforward and simple task, sometimes it can take me two hours to complete it sometimes even longer.

Anyway, I've gotten as far as taking off the dirty linen and putting the new fitted sheet on the mattress and find I need to take a break for a few moments. So, I stretch out on my side on the nice clean mattress sheet, head propped up on the still naked pillows and half dozing while I regain enough energy to finish the task in hand.

I thought I heard a light clatter across the kitchen and hallway floors (they are wood) and didn't think much of it as it could have easily been sound effects in the music I was listening to. A few moments later and I feel a warm weight tuck in against the right side of my clavicle and right shoulder and a little warmth against my right arm and then the gentle tickle of whiskers against my neck. We stayed like that for a little while before I had enough energy to finish putting the clean linen on my bed. Turns out my Cat Sidhe (F) is a huge snugglebug and wants more snuggle time with me to help me recharge on bad flare days.

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Most canines and felines are like this. They snuggle when possible, but go into protect mode before their companions detect any problems.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yeah I love when I feel many of the canines and felines in my keep snuggle up in bed. My basilisk is actually the one that goes straight for the blankets though. When the tatami and futon go down she is straight to the blankets. I feel her eyes watching from within the folds of it.

Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Nightrunner404 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:52 pm Yeah I love when I feel many of the canines and felines in my keep snuggle up in bed. My basilisk is actually the one that goes straight for the blankets though. When the tatami and futon go down she is straight to the blankets. I feel her eyes watching from within the folds of it.
That sounds positively adorable, I have this mental image now of two eyes peering out from a gap in a massive pile of blankets

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3

Return to “Today I found out...”