Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

The kind of woodsman I'm talking about is, as much as I recall, to Cernnunos as satyr are to Pan. Basic they're celtic deer satyr with various similarities to their goat counterparts. I always figured they were like, cousin races or something, related since they share being those of horned nature based masculinity gods.

I remember seeing intel on them from another spirit keeping site years ago, but for the love of me cannot recall where. And I'm kind of sad about that because I hoped to look more into them as a whole. I had bought one back then as a companion from the store but when I went on my spirit keeping hiatus I lost a lot of my information on my companions from that time, so I feel I lost valuable knowledge on retrieving all my old companions.

Has anyone else has seen or worked with these kind of spirits? I'm just curious if anyone can also recall what seller was offering the bindings, or have any intel on them as a whole. Links from a list of spirit keeping sites have a lot of them missing so I worry that shop shut down.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

yes i do! i got one from lisa.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Can confirm. Mystic Morning Treasures (a.k.a - Lisa)!

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Thanks a ton everyone, I am.super grateful. Of course it's the one link of the list I must not have forgotten to try on the list. Thought I got them all.

Anyway, what's everyone else's experiences with them?

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I pasted this from Lisa's listing here
See if this matches. Hope it helps.
With the purchase of this item you get this woodsman binding for free.

These are unique and earthy beings who reside deep in primal untamed forests. They still hear the voices of nature and feel the earth beneath their feet.

They have an appearance that reminds me of the God Cernunnos which is that they have a human body with dear like antlers on their heads. Woodsmen are always male and they worship the horned God in all his forms.

Being extremely close to the earth they have a primal, untamed energy which makes them intense but also very sexual. They do like to engage in sexual activities with any partner as often as possible so don’t be surprised if they try to get sexual attention from you. They are aggressive and uninhibited sexually which makes them also very adventurous. Perhaps you need more sexual freedom in your own life? Having a Woodsman can help bring out your own primal sexual nature and possibly exude more sensual energy as well.

Primal beings like this also increase drive, focus, energy, motivation, and clarity. If there is something you need to be doing then they will prod you to do it. They can increase the effectiveness of any endeavor and encourage you to take action in your own life. Instead of waiting for something to happen TO you they will help you take action MAKE things happen in your life.

Confidence, boldness, and standing up for yourself more are also known to increase with a Woodsman. Don’t be surprised if people start noticing you being more assertive.

One other thing that they can do is to help you become engaged in and actually live your life. These are not beings that like to be inside doing nothing. Many people now days live their lives on computers, TVs, etc. and they don’t actually experience anything real. Woodsmen help their keepers to find a balance between necessary technology and engaging in the tangible real world. They will awaken primal forces long forgotten and your own natural drives will begin to call to you more. This is will help you remember the primal human that you are and start making real experiences for yourself.

Woodsmen are grey natured as nature is not light or dark, it is both so they are both. They are completely non-judgmental as both creation and destruction are a part of nature.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

jadedash
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

foxxyeclipse wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:26 am yes i do! i got one from lisa.
Hii, I don't mean to bother and I know this is so long ago.. I was wondering how yours is and how they are? Does yours have the legs of a goat or does he have leather pants like in Lisas post?
Thank you!!

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

jadedash wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:03 am
foxxyeclipse wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:26 am yes i do! i got one from lisa.
Hii, I don't mean to bother and I know this is so long ago.. I was wondering how yours is and how they are? Does yours have the legs of a goat or does he have leather pants like in Lisas post?
Thank you!!
yup he's from lisa. mine doesn't have legs of a goat but a human body, just with antlers. mine is a king woodsman. but his leather pants is more like deerskin instead of the shiny leather.

he has a strong energetic presence but i asked for one with more protective abilities so he guards me when i do my night walks near the woods :) when i got lazy walking for a month, i do get great urge to go out, so he's very much into that.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:05 pm I pasted this from Lisa's listing here
See if this matches. Hope it helps.
With the purchase of this item you get this woodsman binding for free.

These are unique and earthy beings who reside deep in primal untamed forests. They still hear the voices of nature and feel the earth beneath their feet.

They have an appearance that reminds me of the God Cernunnos which is that they have a human body with dear like antlers on their heads. Woodsmen are always male and they worship the horned God in all his forms.

Being extremely close to the earth they have a primal, untamed energy which makes them intense but also very sexual. They do like to engage in sexual activities with any partner as often as possible so don’t be surprised if they try to get sexual attention from you. They are aggressive and uninhibited sexually which makes them also very adventurous. Perhaps you need more sexual freedom in your own life? Having a Woodsman can help bring out your own primal sexual nature and possibly exude more sensual energy as well.

Primal beings like this also increase drive, focus, energy, motivation, and clarity. If there is something you need to be doing then they will prod you to do it. They can increase the effectiveness of any endeavor and encourage you to take action in your own life. Instead of waiting for something to happen TO you they will help you take action MAKE things happen in your life.

Confidence, boldness, and standing up for yourself more are also known to increase with a Woodsman. Don’t be surprised if people start noticing you being more assertive.

One other thing that they can do is to help you become engaged in and actually live your life. These are not beings that like to be inside doing nothing. Many people now days live their lives on computers, TVs, etc. and they don’t actually experience anything real. Woodsmen help their keepers to find a balance between necessary technology and engaging in the tangible real world. They will awaken primal forces long forgotten and your own natural drives will begin to call to you more. This is will help you remember the primal human that you are and start making real experiences for yourself.

Woodsmen are grey natured as nature is not light or dark, it is both so they are both. They are completely non-judgmental as both creation and destruction are a part of nature.
bump this!

Return to “Dark Arts”