Chakra cleansing/balancing

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Before I have fallen asleep, I go into my healing chamber. It's in my secret dimension that I have realised I have this, recently. Do not ask me how it came to be, because I do not know. I just know that I have it. It's a MERKABA shape, huge chamber that is of a diamond gemstone. I have a bed in it and that is where I sleep every night. I feel total rejuvenation by every morning. It's also my safe place and very high vibration chamber.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:44 pm [...]

thanks mate!

just wondering, all these books... do u have them in hard copy? just being busybody :)|

i managed to get the first book, but not judy hall's. but i would read up the first recommended book!

thanks once again!
Yes. I have hard copies of both Psychic Healing & Judy Hall's. My Psychic Healing book was bought in 1982. Afaik the latest reprint is identical to the 1978 first edition I have. The Judy Hall book I bought probably sometime between 2007-12.

Although there doesn't seem to be a digital version of either, another book from practitioners of the same system as those who wrote the Psychic Healing book, which has been on sale in the CH Shop from time to time, is available on Kindle from Amazon.

It doesn't go as much into healing or reading. I think I prefer the Psychic Healing Book, although it's interesting to see the subtle differences in the same techniques.

https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Psychic-De ... 1578635195

If you do get into the system taught in The Psychic Healing Book, yet another book that you'll probably find very useful is Josh Schulz's The Grounding Book. It's a small book packed with invaluable extra approaches to grounding, using the cord system first seen in print in Psychic Healing. (At least I think that was the first time it left person-to-person classes at the Berkeley Psychic Institute and went into print.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Charles_Odinforce wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:32 pm
Similar, but shift the focus lower than the root, try to reach down through and into the earth. most breathing techniques are similar so you could do this with QiGong rolling breath even if you choose to, but the core of it is to shift that focus deeper into the core of the earth, the root of roots in a sense, and draw up from there.
hmm... you mean drawing the energy from the earth into the chakra positions, and use that energy to cleanse them? recently i have been trying to use belly breathing style to reach my chakra areas. to reach to the sacral and root, and also to the tip of the spinal cord is still a challenge to me.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:09 pm Before I have fallen asleep, I go into my healing chamber. It's in my secret dimension that I have realised I have this, recently. Do not ask me how it came to be, because I do not know. I just know that I have it. It's a MERKABA shape, huge chamber that is of a diamond gemstone. I have a bed in it and that is where I sleep every night. I feel total rejuvenation by every morning. It's also my safe place and very high vibration chamber.
that's interesting!

it reminds me of my meditation with Isis and i saw myself in a chamber where i sleep there with Isis healing me. and it seems someone else there was with me. it seems i had a past life in egypt... and that person was some kind of an assistant to me. this was done during an online meditation session.

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

jezebela wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:25 pm hmm... you mean drawing the energy from the earth into the chakra positions, and use that energy to cleanse them? recently i have been trying to use belly breathing style to reach my chakra areas. to reach to the sacral and root, and also to the tip of the spinal cord is still a challenge to me.
Indeed, each time try to reach further into the Earth till you hit the core of the Earth's energy, this is in a sense the "Root of all roots" at least for us. Start slow with what you can and expand into that Earthen energy at a healthy measured pace, with a little more each time. If the tip of the spine is difficult, go very slow then.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”