Chakra cleansing/balancing

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Hello members,

Just wondering does anyone here have a technique to share when comes to cleansing/balancing the chakras?

Or do you engage services from sellers to help cleanse the chakra like getting an attunement?

I hope to be able to read your experiences. Thanks in advance.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Since I mainly work with energy I generally utilize things that are easy to work with when I do any type of energy work like using spelled pieces, attunements, and binaural or theta beats. I channel these energies and then visualize the energy clearing and balancing my chakras and energy channels. With the music I focus on my centers and visualize cleansing them with light and the sounds until they are bright and clear.

Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

Utilizing sounds in my opinion, is one of the best, most universal ways of being able to cleanse your auric field & chakras. Whether that comes from Singing bowls(or other musical/spiritual instruments), or utilizing frequency videos on youtube...you'll almost always get results from it.

Add in a little bit of razzle dazzle & utilizing crystal's energy during this period also always helps. (Easiest way that I learned was associating the stone/crystal color with the chakra. I.E Lapis associated with your Throat Chakra etc) How you go about utilzing the crystal's energy all is very personal & dependent on how you work with & feel energy.

I have gotten services in the past from people, but I have found a lot of the times you're just going to get a projection of what that person is either going through mixed in with how they interpret your energies. That doesn't mean they aren't helpful, but I wish more people realized that our energy signatures are very unique to us, the energies that walk around us that we may or may not be aware of yet, as well as the protective energies that come from your own personal work potentially alongside ancestral protections, spiritual protections etc.
What that means is, the person connecting to your energy has to be able to decipher through all this, and not misinterpret how they're receiving their intel that they're getting the reality of what is going on in your energetic body. You can say you give permission for Jane Doe to access your energy, but your ancestors do not care AT ALL what you give permission to if they sense that something is up.
And unless you already have that good energetic rapport with your spiritual team to be able to receive those messages, you & the person you hired would be none the wiser. People think that if they don't get permission that something negative will happen to them, when in reality 99% of the time the energy just gets redirected, access is blocked off, and perhaps a red herring is tossed from your team to the person in question and life keeps happening.

(also remember the individual is coming in with the narrative of searching to find something wrong with you. You could do a full expensive service to cleanse your chakras, do your own as well and I can guarantee you that if you go to another practitioner for a chakra scan and cleanse, they'll tell you x y & z are off. I have watched someone buy a third eye surgery service for over $125, and then not too long after come to the same exact shop for a $125 chakra cleanse and in their scroll they provided all the "blockages, sludge & parasites" that they removed from their third eye. From the SAME EXACT store. Doesn't make much sense does it?)

This isn't to say getting a service like this is pointless, but I can't stress enough of vetting who it is you're getting energy work from. Go to your local Reiki master (if you have one), if you are going to go online for the service, just understand what it is you're walking into. And just because someone offers an energy service, doesn't necessarily mean that what it is they are doing is a quality that is better than your own capabilities. (For all you know, unless you actively see the life they're living, you may very well NOT want their energetic influence.

You can generally trust the person that is doing surgery on you because there are required credentials, protocols put in place & so on. Energetic work, anyone can say they are anything & offer whatever they feel like. There are no repercussions, which means there is absolutely nothing holding an individual accountability for the service they're providing.

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:49 pm Hello members,

Just wondering does anyone here have a technique to share when comes to cleansing/balancing the chakras?

Or do you engage services from sellers to help cleanse the chakra like getting an attunement?

I use the system I learned from The Psychic Healing Book by Amy Wallace & Bill Henkin,, as well as the system taught in The Way of Psychic Protection by Judy Hall.

The first type is in the advanced part of a psychic development course. The second is in a comprehensive psychic protection book. The first is more of a really good healing process and teaches literal chakra alignment. The second is more focused on cleansing and protecting the chakras. Both cleanse and maintain them and also teach how to do the same with the aura.

The first one uses colours, earth & cosmic energy. The second uses white light.

https://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Healing- ... 253&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Protecti ... 166&sr=8-1

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Guided healing meditations can be really good for this, youtube has a lot of those on it which are easy to find.

Beyond that focused visualization of any kind that recognizes and utilizes the chakras will be good, but a special piece of advice on this, always treat the chakra before the one with the problem as well as the one with the problem and then the one after. If you find your sacral is more intense than the rest for example, as well as slowing it down, focus on some healing on the root chakra afterward, and then on the Solar Plexus Chakra to prevent the sacral from having passed issues upward.

In the case of the root chakra, while there is no chakra before it, there is your general flow of energy which can be stabilized and focused on with deep breathing techniques in which you slow but intensify the flow of energy which each breath.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:52 pm Since I mainly work with energy I generally utilize things that are easy to work with when I do any type of energy work like using spelled pieces, attunements, and binaural or theta beats. I channel these energies and then visualize the energy clearing and balancing my chakras and energy channels. With the music I focus on my centers and visualize cleansing them with light and the sounds until they are bright and clear.
i actually have been taught to visualise the white light cleansing my chakra points, but i noticed how many times i do that it's never clean. so this made me think i have a severe chakra balancing issue.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Velca wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:08 pm Utilizing sounds in my opinion, is one of the best, most universal ways of being able to cleanse your auric field & chakras. Whether that comes from Singing bowls(or other musical/spiritual instruments), or utilizing frequency videos on youtube...you'll almost always get results from it.

Add in a little bit of razzle dazzle & utilizing crystal's energy during this period also always helps. (Easiest way that I learned was associating the stone/crystal color with the chakra. I.E Lapis associated with your Throat Chakra etc) How you go about utilzing the crystal's energy all is very personal & dependent on how you work with & feel energy.

I have gotten services in the past from people, but I have found a lot of the times you're just going to get a projection of what that person is either going through mixed in with how they interpret your energies. That doesn't mean they aren't helpful, but I wish more people realized that our energy signatures are very unique to us, the energies that walk around us that we may or may not be aware of yet, as well as the protective energies that come from your own personal work potentially alongside ancestral protections, spiritual protections etc.
What that means is, the person connecting to your energy has to be able to decipher through all this, and not misinterpret how they're receiving their intel that they're getting the reality of what is going on in your energetic body. You can say you give permission for Jane Doe to access your energy, but your ancestors do not care AT ALL what you give permission to if they sense that something is up.
And unless you already have that good energetic rapport with your spiritual team to be able to receive those messages, you & the person you hired would be none the wiser. People think that if they don't get permission that something negative will happen to them, when in reality 99% of the time the energy just gets redirected, access is blocked off, and perhaps a red herring is tossed from your team to the person in question and life keeps happening.

(also remember the individual is coming in with the narrative of searching to find something wrong with you. You could do a full expensive service to cleanse your chakras, do your own as well and I can guarantee you that if you go to another practitioner for a chakra scan and cleanse, they'll tell you x y & z are off. I have watched someone buy a third eye surgery service for over $125, and then not too long after come to the same exact shop for a $125 chakra cleanse and in their scroll they provided all the "blockages, sludge & parasites" that they removed from their third eye. From the SAME EXACT store. Doesn't make much sense does it?)

This isn't to say getting a service like this is pointless, but I can't stress enough of vetting who it is you're getting energy work from. Go to your local Reiki master (if you have one), if you are going to go online for the service, just understand what it is you're walking into. And just because someone offers an energy service, doesn't necessarily mean that what it is they are doing is a quality that is better than your own capabilities. (For all you know, unless you actively see the life they're living, you may very well NOT want their energetic influence.

You can generally trust the person that is doing surgery on you because there are required credentials, protocols put in place & so on. Energetic work, anyone can say they are anything & offer whatever they feel like. There are no repercussions, which means there is absolutely nothing holding an individual accountability for the service they're providing.
thank you so much for the input!

luckily i read your post before purchasing a service on etsy! after reading a few times. it makes sense that all service providers are subject to their own perspective. in a way, there's no wrong or right, just a subjective opinion. i'd say your info made me more wary of sellers, and now i'd try to intuit if i'm comfortable with the seller's energy before purchasing. no wonder, i read a seller here reviewed on another seller's thread that she/he was selective in choosing people for energy work. now i get it.

thanks again!

my friend always uses a singing bowl to check my chakra alignment, and it's always haywire. there's never a time they are balanced. :p)

i will go check on the frequency videos on youtube!

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:54 pm
jezebela wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:49 pm Hello members,

I use the system I learned from The Psychic Healing Book by Amy Wallace & Bill Henkin,, as well as the system taught in The Way of Psychic Protection by Judy Hall.

The first type is in the advanced part of a psychic development course. The second is in a comprehensive psychic protection book. The first is more of a really good healing process and teaches literal chakra alignment. The second is more focused on cleansing and protecting the chakras. Both cleanse and maintain them and also teach how to do the same with the aura.

The first one uses colours, earth & cosmic energy. The second uses white light.

https://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Healing- ... 253&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Protecti ... 166&sr=8-1
thanks mate!

just wondering, all these books... do u have them in hard copy? just being busybody :)|

i managed to get the first book, but not judy hall's. but i would read up the first recommended book!

thanks once again!

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Charles_Odinforce wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:06 pm Guided healing meditations can be really good for this, youtube has a lot of those on it which are easy to find.

Beyond that focused visualization of any kind that recognizes and utilizes the chakras will be good, but a special piece of advice on this, always treat the chakra before the one with the problem as well as the one with the problem and then the one after. If you find your sacral is more intense than the rest for example, as well as slowing it down, focus on some healing on the root chakra afterward, and then on the Solar Plexus Chakra to prevent the sacral from having passed issues upward.

In the case of the root chakra, while there is no chakra before it, there is your general flow of energy which can be stabilized and focused on with deep breathing techniques in which you slow but intensify the flow of energy which each breath.
yea, i realised spiritual work has to be constant. i used to be diligent in meditating every night before bed. so now i better cultivate back this habit. i would look up for those guided healing meditations on youtube!

actually, my main issue is my throat chakra. it's very haywire. follow by the other stagnant chakras.

about the breathing technique, i think i kinda get it. by chance, r u referring to pranayama breathing?

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

jezebela wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:48 pm yea, i realised spiritual work has to be constant. i used to be diligent in meditating every night before bed. so now i better cultivate back this habit. i would look up for those guided healing meditations on youtube!

actually, my main issue is my throat chakra. it's very haywire. follow by the other stagnant chakras.

about the breathing technique, i think i kinda get it. by chance, r u referring to pranayama breathing?
Similar, but shift the focus lower than the root, try to reach down through and into the earth. most breathing techniques are similar so you could do this with QiGong rolling breath even if you choose to, but the core of it is to shift that focus deeper into the core of the earth, the root of roots in a sense, and draw up from there.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”