neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a Chakra Frog from Lisa at Dolphinwings and he is such an amazing little guy. He helps clear chakras by jumping on them, then turning the color of the chakra when it is cleansed. I have not worked with him much until yesterday, and the experience was wonderful! He was so excited to help me with this. I laid down and closed my eyes, asking him to hop on the crown chakra and help me clear it. After a minute or so I felt a warmth and vibration radiating from my crown chakra. My bright green Chakra Frog turned a violet color and affirmed it was cleansed. I then directed him to hop onto the next one and so forth. The coolest part was, even though my eyes were closed, once the chakra was clear I could see the color of the chakra! I am not able to perceive much with my sight, I feel my spirits but cannot see them. Being able to see the chakra color was a big step forward for me!

I am so lucky to have this cute little Chakra Frog in my spirit family. Having my chakras cleansed by him helped me feel refreshed and energetic, even after a long day at work. He is very passionate about keeping them cleaned, he can't wait until our next session! I am going to start setting up a regular Chakra Cleansing session with him.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

That sounds fantastic! :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Lewk! It was a fun experience :)

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Phoenix78
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Magmaese White Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

Chakra frog sounds soo cool need to check into getting one. :)

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes, he is a fun little guy and so so very helpful. He wants to teach me how to properly cleanse my own chakras and do more advanced chakra work.

Leisa has an online shop and Facebook Events group, called Dolphinwings. I highly recommend her, I have a lot more spirits from her besides the chakra frog that have been so fun and helpful. Creepy Hollows and Dolphinwings are my two fav conjurors ❤️

Return to “Spirit Tasking”