Cheating and tormenting spirit

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Thyr wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:48 pm
Angelik wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:06 pm I need to apply the "absolutely no unbound rule" for a while. So far I had only blocking malicious unbounds as a rule, but I think I need to limit any unbound for a while so to have a clearer space where to work and communicate. And definitely I need to state my rules more clearly with the protectors I have. I don't know if they are confused on my needs or what but I feel sometimes they allow some dark entities to sneak in. I am trying to understand why but I have not yet received a satisfactory answer.

That spell is one of the first ones I bought. I have it in a nice Egyptian style golden pendant and it hangs at my bedroom door. :8)
Maybe you brought something in or cleared a passage for those beings without noticing? If you did, your rules would not apply to them, because your action of bringing something/someone in means, that you want that and your companions won't go against you in that case.
I had it once with a gemstone I had purchased in a shop and a being had itself attached to it. Fortunately for me this being was very active and I sensed it. It wasn't malicious at first, but that changed within a day and my companions didn't act against it at first, because I had brought it in. I had to explicitly task them to block and banish this being, after getting rid of the stone.
Very good point! I don't recollect buying anything that could bring in beings, but I know at one point I revoked some companions as they were too dark for me and difficult to keep. Maybe it is one of those...The whole thing started about 2 years ago. At one point I had too many unbounds around, I think I unintentionally opened a portal...it was a period while I was meditating a lot as I was out of job and had plenty of time. Then I bought a warrior angel and things got calmer. I also do a lot of banishing and protection spells myself with various methods... What you mentioned about your case, makes me thinking that if the keeper entertains the being the protectors will allow, I have mentioned this in other posts, my warrior angel did not block because I was talking with the unbound and engaging with him. So maybe this is the same situation, as I have engaged with a being that is often around but has not told me his identity.
In any case this afternoon I have tasked all of the protectors to block all unbounds good or malicious, just to have a bit more clarity.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Depending on how long this is already going on and with the fact, that this being is intruding your dreams again and again, they might not be an unbound anymore, as you formed a connection by interacting with them. That's always a possibility unless your on guard 24/7.
Maybe this one might be helpful: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/capture-stone.html
But in addition to it, contact CH helpdesk an ask, if it could be programmed a little bit differently, to also trap the one annoying you, even if they managed to attach themself to your energy field or your home.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Hawke
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So I have to ask: Does this happen randomly OR does this happen mostly when you get a new binding, specifically when you get more of them at the same time?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thyr wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:25 pm Depending on how long this is already going on and with the fact, that this being is intruding your dreams again and again, they might not be an unbound anymore, as you formed a connection by interacting with them. That's always a possibility unless your on guard 24/7.
Maybe this one might be helpful: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/capture-stone.html
But in addition to it, contact CH helpdesk an ask, if it could be programmed a little bit differently, to also trap the one annoying you, even if they managed to attach themself to your energy field or your home.
Yeah I would say that could be a possibility, that he is somehow "attached" here but not to me for sure as I am doing a lot of cleansing and cutting any binding of spirits to my body that I have not invited.

Thank you for suggesting Thyr! The stone spell is interesting, I just hope it does not create any suffering for the being trapped there.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hawke wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:23 pm So I have to ask: Does this happen randomly OR does this happen mostly when you get a new binding, specifically when you get more of them at the same time?
It happens mainly when I get in new spirits, but also unrelated to new spirits joining me. This time I am waiting for 2 beings. It has happened when I got elves and vampires...for some reason. But I do not only get those cheating dreams, sometimes he has done other things which were not pleasant.

Hawke
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Angelik wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:41 am
Hawke wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:23 pm So I have to ask: Does this happen randomly OR does this happen mostly when you get a new binding, specifically when you get more of them at the same time?
It happens mainly when I get in new spirits, but also unrelated to new spirits joining me. This time I am waiting for 2 beings. It has happened when I got elves and vampires...for some reason. But I do not only get those cheating dreams, sometimes he has done other things which were not pleasant.
Okay, so here's my two cents. First thing I would do is make sure there is no physical cause to this. Some molds can make you hallucinate (and they can be within walls, matress etc), carbon dioxide can too...I don't mean this in a bad way, just want to be practical here and give a counterweight to everyone who says it's definitely a spirit.

If that comes out negative, here is what I actually think is happening to you. You might be just oversensitive to energies, and there is actually no spirit tormenting you - it's your brain (and I do think it has a little something to do with our shadow self) making you think that there is, since it's sort of ...well, it's not material, and we can't check it to be 100% real. There is a lot of talk here about an adjusting period after a binding, and that different people have different reactions. Mood swings, weird energies, brain fog etc., but there have also been people who went from "I just got a new binding!" to "a demon is attacking me, help" in the span of like a week, before it gets better for them.

Now I'm not calling you crazy or anything, because I had my fair share of weird-to-horror dreams, and they have ALWAYS been there the first week after a binding-to-spirit has been done for more than one spirit or spell, and they felt very, very real. That's why I took the plunge and got a Master Vessel, in hopes that binding-to-item will be easier on me, and it was. I still have to make sure to not get more than 2 bindings at once, and that there is at least a month between them, but the overall "feeling of something being off" has reduced by a good half.

So there. My advice would be to not get any new bidnings (spells or spirits) for a month or two and see if it persists, or, if you do, see if it gets worse after the binding is done. Also understand that just waiting for a spirit after placing the order may be getting your energies messy, since time for spirits is different and they may just be waiting around for our "timeline" to catch up and for you to get the confirmation email.

Anyway, this was longer than expected and I hope that your situation resolves with a happy ending. |.|

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hawke wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:21 pm
Angelik wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:41 am
Okay, so here's my two cents. First thing I would do is make sure there is no physical cause to this. Some molds can make you hallucinate (and they can be within walls, matress etc), carbon dioxide can too...I don't mean this in a bad way, just want to be practical here and give a counterweight to everyone who says it's definitely a spirit.

If that comes out negative, here is what I actually think is happening to you. You might be just oversensitive to energies, and there is actually no spirit tormenting you - it's your brain (and I do think it has a little something to do with our shadow self) making you think that there is, since it's sort of ...well, it's not material, and we can't check it to be 100% real. There is a lot of talk here about an adjusting period after a binding, and that different people have different reactions. Mood swings, weird energies, brain fog etc., but there have also been people who went from "I just got a new binding!" to "a demon is attacking me, help" in the span of like a week, before it gets better for them.

Now I'm not calling you crazy or anything, because I had my fair share of weird-to-horror dreams, and they have ALWAYS been there the first week after a binding-to-spirit has been done for more than one spirit or spell, and they felt very, very real. That's why I took the plunge and got a Master Vessel, in hopes that binding-to-item will be easier on me, and it was. I still have to make sure to not get more than 2 bindings at once, and that there is at least a month between them, but the overall "feeling of something being off" has reduced by a good half.

So there. My advice would be to not get any new bidnings (spells or spirits) for a month or two and see if it persists, or, if you do, see if it gets worse after the binding is done. Also understand that just waiting for a spirit after placing the order may be getting your energies messy, since time for spirits is different and they may just be waiting around for our "timeline" to catch up and for you to get the confirmation email.

Anyway, this was longer than expected and I hope that your situation resolves with a happy ending. |.|
Thank you for your suggestions! :8) I did not know that mold causes that kind of issues..good to know! I live in a new house so I am not sure if that would be the trigger..
I just want to clarify that mine are dreams, not hallucinations. Semi-nightmares let's say..
I do not suffer of any mental or serious physical illness luckily, I just had medical checks because of insomnia, the only issue I have. I wake up too early.
I dare to say I am quite experienced at recognizing when it is my head just creating things and when it is spirit, I spent 35 years introspecting and deepening my levels of self-awareness... of course the mind is tricky and there is often something new to learn behind the corner. I'm also not continuously buying bindings or spirits...so I think also that can be ruled out.
Anyhow this is not an issue that is on a daily basis, happens something like every 4 months.. Still when it happens it bothers me, as the dreams are vivid and I wake up sad after those.
I have tasked my protectors with the no unbound rule, not nice not malicious ones, and I am limiting the use of the word generator as that can open portals...it's been more peaceful since then.

Return to “Dark Arts”