Chief Habib

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I would like to know if anyone has already purchased from this site: https://www.djinn-summoning.com/contact-us.
I want to make a purchase.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:59 pm I would like to know if anyone has already purchased from this site: https://www.djinn-summoning.com/contact-us.
tl/dr: Not me. It'd be good if someone who has purchased from them is able to shed some light.

I'm a bit wary, as the conjurer claims to have won 'the best spell caster of the year award'. And he also seems to be claiming to work 'traditionally'. Yet some of the language seems very modern, talking about 'spirits' and 'entities', 'sigils', the 'paranormal' and referring to himself as a 'witch'.

He doesn't seem to be doing modern spirit keeping but he does seem to be somewhat aware of modern metaphysical language - which makes me question or wonder just how 'traditional' this person is and how they learned their craft.

Could this be one of those sellers who exploits the modern interest in these things, pretending to have access to ancient tradition, but having little actual ability or experience?

Due to my instinctive wariness, personally I'll stick to CH's Djinn items, like this one, which is $41 dollars. At least I know they're 100% genuine. And his prices are $500-700!

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lightnin ... irits.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:43 pm
marcoank wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:59 pm I would like to know if anyone has already purchased from this site: https://www.djinn-summoning.com/contact-us.
tl/dr: Not me. It'd be good if someone who has purchased from them is able to shed some light.

I'm a bit wary, as the conjurer claims to have won 'the best spell caster of the year award'. And he also seems to be claiming to work 'traditionally'. Yet some of the language seems very modern, talking about 'spirits' and 'entities', 'sigils', the 'paranormal' and referring to himself as a 'witch'.

He doesn't seem to be doing modern spirit keeping but he does seem to be somewhat aware of modern metaphysical language - which makes me question or wonder just how 'traditional' this person is and how they learned their craft.

Could this be one of those sellers who exploits the modern interest in these things, pretending to have access to ancient tradition, but having little actual ability or experience?

Due to my instinctive wariness, personally I'll stick to CH's Djinn items, like this one, which is $41 dollars. At least I know they're 100% genuine. And his prices are $500-700!

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lightnin ... irits.html
I checked the site also & I feel the same way about the pricing on there.

Additionally, I too will stick to CH. Both my Gold Djinn & Ifrit Djinn are lovely companions from here.

8*8

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I decided to make a purchase on this site. The lowest djinn at a discount... and he agreed to do the discount.
Then he came up with a list of plants and herbs I should have to clean my house. Some difficult items because it's not the flower season, it's in bulb, it's not for sale.
And said that he also had to buy things there to make preparations.
Only for these costs, which were not included in the value of the djinn, as the discount was 20%, giving a value of U$ 193.00
However, these other values ​​would be U$ 1,000.00, which he would leave for 500.00
Detail: he asked to make the payment by western union as a donation

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

marcoank wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:11 pm I decided to make a purchase on this site. The lowest djinn at a discount... and he agreed to do the discount.
Then he came up with a list of plants and herbs I should have to clean my house. Some difficult items because it's not the flower season, it's in bulb, it's not for sale.
Only for these costs, which were not included in the value of the djinn, as the discount was 20%, giving a value of U$ 193.00
However, these other values ​​would be U$ 1,000.00, which he would leave for 500.00
This sounds incredible sketchy, in a non spirit keeping knowledge. I been scammed a lot mostly because I’m very trusting and believe what people are saying. I tend to have a very kind and accepting nature which tends to be exploited from a business standpoint it doesn’t make sense. Every practitioner I ever worked with is always very Clear on prices, they never say you need this or that, sometimes they mention presents or gifts that the spirits like candle types or stones or incenses.

If honestly screams a scam to me for three reasons, they are trying to increase the amount you’re paying after your agreed on a set amount, they want you to pay as a donation which means legally this was never a business transaction, and thirdly their website is weird mixing terminology, I really agree with the others. Feel free to proceed but there are many other great practitioners on this website who have shops who are trusted, you can even do a special request on CH spirits / entities they don’t have listed. Again just my option no drama needed, feel free to do what you want they could honestly be legit person but I would personally recommend to try someone else.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I asked my Ghul Djinn/Wyvern Hybrid Spirit Friend about this site, and She has confirmed my thoughts. This seller is a fake, though I'm going by what I see and what She tells me. I have not purchased anything from Chief Habib.

If you listen to some of his testimonials, many of them remind me of that commercial about the feng shui foo dog bracelet (does any one here remember that?), where the buyers all had these stereotypical stories of having a problem which the bracelet magically solved after they bought it. They are clearly rehearsed, most likely so that they could get some kind of "secret discount" on their fake Djinn. Am I assuming? Yes, but this is just what I think.

And I didn't feel anything from the photos. BluJay for example doesn't have the most fancy looking website (as far as mobile goes), however I have felt energy while browsing it! I can say the same for many Spirit Conjuring sellers online, and I have at the very least, gotten a mental image of what the Spirit attached to the vessel in the listing looks like, or felt energy, or had some sudden emotional shift.
Chief Habib looks like he has put some effort into his site, but it reminds me of–bare with me on this–those bags of "incense". (And no I'm not referring to cones or sticks, I'm referring to the "Skooby Snakkz" meant to turn naïve children into "returning customers".) Odd description, perhaps, but those are the feelings I get from his site.

My Ghul Djinn Wyvern Hybrid Spirit Friend says "this man is a fake, those rings have not been touched by Djinn!". I am taking Her word on this. Stay away from this seller, if you can call him that!

Plus, another thing I need to note, this seller seems to be based in South Africa. How high is the rate of scammers and hackers in South Africa? Just keep this in mind when buying something online! 0x.

----------
Last minute addition: I can't believe I just gave my Spirit Family a lesson on what "Scooby Snax" and "Diablo" is. My guts, the things I share with Them! :'D

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Jibran7
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ifrit
My magical/paranormal name...: Elgato

marcoank wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:11 pm I decided to make a purchase on this site. The lowest djinn at a discount... and he agreed to do the discount.

Return to “Seller Review”