Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

So I have my new spells that are bound to me, So I have been reading that once you activate them, they are working with you but I don't know if I sense it working, feel it working do I need to know these things? For instance my spell is to conjure energy through the portal, so my first conjure the only energy I could think of was Abundance. How exactly will this energy work? Do I need to persay purchase a lottery ticket, or post something for sale and it will be sold? I need a little clarification and if I need to do more. Thanks in advance. <3 <3 <3

Life is and will always be magical.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:59 pm Hello everyone,

So I have my new spells that are bound to me, So I have been reading that once you activate them, they are working with you but I don't know if I sense it working, feel it working do I need to know these things? For instance my spell is to conjure energy through the portal, so my first conjure the only energy I could think of was Abundance. How exactly will this energy work? Do I need to persay purchase a lottery ticket, or post something for sale and it will be sold? I need a little clarification and if I need to do more. Thanks in advance. <3 <3 <3
Re the portal spell, I suggest you email CH support: support@creepyhollows.com . They offer a complete after sales service re their products & services and they know best how their own bindings work.

Also this article may be useful. It gives key, fundamental tips on how to work with CH spell bindings - especially the ones that are always at work in the background. It tells you how to summon, invoke, connect with and task them.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

Bindings that are triggered, opened or closed by code words are different, of course. At the same time, I think many CH bindings seem to be somewhat flexible and responsive to specific needs we task them with. Not all of course.

CH support will always be able to give the best answers to questions about how to use their bindings.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:59 pm [...]so my first conjure the only energy I could think of was Abundance. How exactly will this energy work? Do I need to persay purchase a lottery ticket, or post something for sale and it will be sold? I need a little clarification and if I need to do more. Thanks in advance. <3 <3 <3
It depends. A general tip when trying to work with wealth, riches, prosperity magic is to back that up with practical steps.

For example, with a love spell, if you cast one to find true love then go live on a desert island for the next few years, the chances of meeting your true love are virtually zero.

A leading UK occultist used to say: if you want to use magic to lift up high and drop a 1 ton weight on someone, it'll be exponentially harder to achieve than simply maneuvering them under an existing 1 ton weight that's already suspended from a great height. He also used to say: magic can achieve the impossible; it just takes longer. The Universe might even end before the magic has been able to achieve an impossible task.

Put simply, it's said that we need to do practical things in the real world to allow the magic to work. We can make it easier for the magic. You can probably think of the practical things you can do, to allow the abundance energy to manifest with the desired outcomes.

Things like our destiny, karma etc can come into play too.

Some of the principles discussed in this CH article are equally relevant, in my opinion.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=wishes

find it again.
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That is a big help. Thank you.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:47 pm That is a big help. Thank you.
You're welcome. You may have seen my comment in your other thread that for the Alleria magic portal spell I recommend you do ask CH support how broad its scope it is. It may not be that any energy can be brought through it. It could be limited in scope. - Or it may be exactly as unlimited in scope as you think it is.

It's best to be sure, no?

find it again.
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks. It says any energy can be brought forth.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

StarSoul_7 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:59 pm Hello everyone,

After working with over 200 spells from CH, I'm confident to say that most items claiming to conjure energy can bring about pretty much anything you set your mind to - unless specifically stated otherwise. Thanks to CH's para-technology, these spells are designed to work for you 24/7, unless there's a specific activation code or instruction.

Now, let me back up what Lewk said about the love spell example. While the abundance energy can certainly help you attract good luck and opportunities for success, it's not going to magically transform your life if you're just sitting on the couch binge-watching Netflix and buying a bunch of lottery tickets. However, if you're out there hustling and working hard, you'll start to see the results of your efforts.

Think of it this way: with the abundance energy on your side, customers will be more receptive, promotions and rewards will come more easily, and obstacles will be fewer and farther between, etc. The possibilities truly are endless - as long as you're willing to put in the work.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:47 pm Thanks. It says any energy can be brought forth.
hmm ... any 'magical energy'...but, yes, okay, I'm convinced. ./<

I see the original price was $250, so it does make sense to me now that it's wide ranging in scope. I think I'll order the binding, so thank you @StarSoul_7 for bringing it to my attention.

...bought it...

find it again.
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Can you keep me posted as to your experience? I am so new at all this...not really sure if I am doing things correctly.

StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos,

This makes sense. That is actually exciting to know. So then it is safe to say, my book sales are going to skyrocket and my products as well as soon as I start my marketing campaign...Got it. Thanks love I appreciate it so much. You are experienced, is there anyway you could be my mentor with the magic? I purchased the Origana Spell which is 7000 years in the making, I am excited to see its power. I have given my spirits the okay to work with it to enhance their power...so far I think they love it...Namaste...

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”