neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

For those of you who have the Puzzle Key is it necessary to say the "command" code word? Can you skip that one?
I tried the Puzzle Key when I saw the order was complete because I figured it was bridged to me so it should work even without the vessel and I felt uncomfortable with the "command" word and skipped it. I also used the striking distance spell and something most definitely was working because I felt on top of the world. Happy and full of energy (although I did crash later on).
Yesterday I received my packages early and this morning tried again but this time with the vessels in hand and this time thought maybe I should try the directions exactly as it states so I did use the command code word after having a talk with my companions about it. Although they know that I mean no disrespect I can't help but to feel very uncomfortable with that command code word to the point I cried. Today I also tried the Immortal code words while also holding the Power of the Immortals orb and I also explained in advance how uncomfortable it made me feel and I hope they understand I mean no disrespect.
So is it necessary? It seemed to work the first time skipping that step. And although I can feel the energy this time as well unfortunately I don't have that happy on top of the world feeling and just feel a bit sad.. or guilty.. I don't really feel my companions need to be "commanded" I think the second code for "instruct" is more than enough.. The only companion I have that does not listen AT ALL is a living entity concuan which I currently have deactivated all the words for him so I can focus on bonding with my new companions.
Also the instructions are not very clear. How long before you move to the next code word? Or next race or arts? I just kinda did what felt right to me and talked to my companions between each step by sharing how I feel and what's next and thanking them for their help and participation ect.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Magic should never be uncomfortable, and no Spirits we work with of any sort should want us uncomfortable, as that would be a red flag. We all vibrate at different personal frequencies and sometimes those vibrations don't mesh with certain things. To put it in simpler terms, imagine a childs block and hole puzzle. Sometimes every shape can fit in the square hole, and that's everyone's vibrations working with something fine. You don't fit in the hole for the command words, but its clear you have your own way in anyway that is a comfortable fit.

Your path is your own, your methods different from others, No shame or worry in that. Thats something I am still working on remembering personally.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Lightningkitsune wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:47 pm Magic should never be uncomfortable, and no Spirits we work with of any sort should want us uncomfortable, as that would be a red flag. We all vibrate at different personal frequencies and sometimes those vibrations don't mesh with certain things. To put it in simpler terms, imagine a childs block and hole puzzle. Sometimes every shape can fit in the square hole, and that's everyone's vibrations working with something fine. You don't fit in the hole for the command words, but its clear you have your own way in anyway that is a comfortable fit.

Your path is your own, your methods different from others, No shame or worry in that. Thats something I am still working on remembering personally.
Yes I think I am going to stick to what feels right to me as the spell seems to work with or without the commanding code word. Maybe there are some situations where that code word would be necessary.. but for me and my companions I don't think so..

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:26 pm For those of you who have the Puzzle Key is it necessary to say the "command" code word? Can you skip that one?
I tried the Puzzle Key when I saw the order was complete because I figured it was bridged to me so it should work even without the vessel and I felt uncomfortable with the "command" word and skipped it. I also used the striking distance spell and something most definitely was working because I felt on top of the world. Happy and full of energy (although I did crash later on).
Yesterday I received my packages early and this morning tried again but this time with the vessels in hand and this time thought maybe I should try the directions exactly as it states so I did use the command code word after having a talk with my companions about it. Although they know that I mean no disrespect I can't help but to feel very uncomfortable with that command code word to the point I cried. Today I also tried the Immortal code words while also holding the Power of the Immortals orb and I also explained in advance how uncomfortable it made me feel and I hope they understand I mean no disrespect.
So is it necessary? It seemed to work the first time skipping that step. And although I can feel the energy this time as well unfortunately I don't have that happy on top of the world feeling and just feel a bit sad.. or guilty.. I don't really feel my companions need to be "commanded" I think the second code for "instruct" is more than enough.. The only companion I have that does not listen AT ALL is a living entity concuan which I currently have deactivated all the words for him so I can focus on bonding with my new companions.
Also the instructions are not very clear. How long before you move to the next code word? Or next race or arts? I just kinda did what felt right to me and talked to my companions between each step by sharing how I feel and what's next and thanking them for their help and participation ect.
Hopefully someone who has this and knows for sure can answer. To be honest I would ask CH support myself.

From what I know, CH codewords can be crucial. For example, if you say one that gives you a permanent effect, it can't then be unsaid - as CH confirmed to me one time.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I see the Puzzle Key instruction sheet here does include some permanent code words. Is this the binding you have?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... sheet.html

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Just in case I missed what you meant - if you meant to ask "Do I have to say every code word, including the Command one"? No you don't. You just use the code word you need as and when you want to apply it.

But if you meant "Do I have to say the Command code word in order to trigger the effect?" Looks that way, yes.

"Wear or hold the vessel, speak the Command Word, and follow with applicable instruction. These work with spirits or living entities."

I gave the url in the above post.

find it again.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:04 pm I see the Puzzle Key instruction sheet here does include some permanent code words. Is this the binding you have?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... sheet.html
Yes this is the one..

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have this and I do use it frequently. I use ALL the CODE words WITH a individual companion as well as with groups. For example...
I have my angels rally up and I am in the need to have everyone on board with me, I need to task them for the same aim, I would like to have a celestial energy bath, and get protection and respect as a keeper.

Therefore, now I get on to have these codes out for my angels.

I say the first code, that is for command. Then, I say this to my angels : I command the presence of my angels to bring allegiance unto me with love and light, and do no harm unto myself or to my family.

Then I say the next code, and I say the following... I task all my angels for ultimate protection measures for me at my work place.... work intuitively without physically harming anyone.

Then, I go on to the next code : say it then I wait and tune into me angels energy to absorb ect... with the next code word and finally the last code word. Then I say my greatfullnes to my wonderful angel companions with my thanks.

I use it this way with all of my companions as a group but also, individually for especially with my dark companions.

I personally don't see problems with these codes and their names. In fact it's necessary, because it's put you on charge to be a leader. That is why we have house rules as well.

Just because I use the word command, that is NOT necessary means that I shut or demand anything from them. It's more like an expression from my part that I wish to exercise my rights being a human keeper to my unknown and invisible WORLD and companions and I do wish to be respected and unharmed, long term. That is only an example. You can use it for other ways as well. This binding will endorse power for you to be a spirit leader and really helps you to taste effectively with results.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I use the command and instruct together.

Command, for me, is more like the request to pay attention. Like a teacher at the head of the class, general at the head of the army, or the CEO at the head of the boardroom.

Instruct is self-explanatory.

I also use absorb, adapt, and exert all together to boost my personal energies, power, and connection.

0:) >:) ||.||
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Neter wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:02 pm I use the command and instruct together.

Command, for me, is more like the request to pay attention. Like a teacher at the head of the class, general at the head of the army, or the CEO at the head of the boardroom.

Instruct is self-explanatory.

I also use absorb, adapt, and exert all together to boost my personal energies, power, and connection.
That is similar to how I did use the command word yesterday but only after speaking to all as a group before beginning so I already knew they were all gathered around. I also let them know in advance that if anyone does not want to partipate for some reason that it is okay as well. They knew I was uncomfortable with that particular word and were very comforting and reassuring.
It says somewhere along the lines in this forum I believe by magnolia that you cannot force your companions to do something and I do not want to force or command them at anything.
I see them as my friends, my family, not my slaves. I want them to do things because THEY want to not because they are forced to. Idk.. Maybe I'm to soft as a keeper.. Either way though I'm going to do what feels right to me.. I feel respect goes both ways and every individual has their own boundries. When it comes to something like me absorbing their power and energy for whatever the particular reason is I feel that they should have a choice and not be commanded. I believe all will willingly come join in on their own by simply asking them to with the "instruct" code word.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”