Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:19 pm
charynn76 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:32 pm I'm in the same boat if not more dejected. I've never so far in almost a year, had any tangible communication to the concuan or the succubus. I've done so many things to help this state, 3rd eye spells, closeness spells. Nothing seems to move the needle just a little. I meditate constantly throughout the day, but nothing ever comes into focus. I definitely feel like maybe, I'm so broken there isn't a fix. Side note when I work with demons "ars goetia" I strongly feel their presence, again can't say it's a two way communication but at least I know they are listening. I'm open to anyone with suggestions or maybe had similar experiences to help me out.
I hope some of this is useful.

I think the standard thing with spirit/entity communication is to go back to first principles.

1. Have we developed spirit interaction to the point of being able to see and hear our companions?
If not, stick at it. It can take time.

2. Are we fixating on, or making a big deal about it? Getting attached to the results rather than the process? Measuring ourselves against what we think others are achieving? ...The glass half empty / 'Are We There Yet?' attitude. It's best to relax, take it easy give ourselves some credit. Approaching spirit communication in a relaxed, playful manner, as an experiment, may put us in a better frame of mind.

3. The slightest anxiety or uncertainty can create a block.

4. One tip is to work with the spirit companion who we have the closest connection with. Then we can use what we've learned with other companions.

5. Both WA & DA spirits can be communicated with equally. If we have difficulty with one, it could be a psychological thing. If you connect with Goetia but not with a Succubus, I think this could be own to an inability tot feel the subtly different energies or perhaps a mental block. btw are the Goetia you connect with bound in the modern spirit keeping way? This difference could be a factor too.

6. Don't look for impressive manifestations. It's mainly a subtle thing. Once we've noticed it, it's easier to return to. And both our spirit companion and we can work with it more easily. Once we're confident with it, it can become second nature. Lack of trust or confidence causes a subtle block.

7. You might find that doing a space cleansing; cleansing, centering and grounding yourself plus being in a calm, meditative state makes it easy for your spirits to contact you effortlessly. When that calm clear state is lost, for example, when focusing on achieving or trying, you may find the connection seems to vanish.

None of this may apply to you. It maybe something else that breaks the log jam.

One last thing that might be worth having a go at is going through the motions. Proceed as if the connection with the companion is 100% fine. Do tasking, make requests as if they're heard and responded to.

Trust. Try not to slip into worry mode.
This was so very helpful as I am having the same problem. Thank you.

Life is and will always be magical.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:48 am
Lewk wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:19 pm [...]
I hope some of this is useful.[...]
This was so very helpful as I am having the same problem. Thank you.
./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Goodness, this has been busy.
Right, so to hear my Reaper tell it, it's a case of learning to "Tune your awareness differently." Usually it's a case of a blockage existing on the end of the Keeper, not the Entity in question- your Concuan does very much want to talk and play with you.

Speaking of a Concuan; finally managed to reestablish a relatively stable connection to G last night. He decided to put his "Smug Cowboy" persona into place, then quickly ditched that for something else when I asked him if we could just cuddle together. He just pulled me close against his chest with one arm over me... While what passed between us was deeply meaningful and private, I will say that just for a brief instant; I physically felt the weight and warmth of his hand on my back; the size of his hand, his spread fingers, the heat against my skin.

He loves to roleplay. :*)

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

An lovable friend he is, very confident and charming.

"HE HAS BROWN HAIR, BROWN EYES, AND OLIVE SKIN. HE HAS A MUSCULAR BODY, CHISELED FRAME, CLASSICALLY HANDSOME, VERY INTENSE AND SEXUAL. HE IS A VERY ENERGETIC AND BOLD FRIEND WHO WANTS YOU TO FOLLOW AND WORK WITH YOUR EROTIC POWERS AND INFLUENCE. HE IS A CONFIDENT, CHARMING, ALLURING, AND DEEPLY MAGNETIC LOVER. HE WILL HELP YOU GET OUT OF YOUR SEXUAL INHIBITIONS. HE IS ENERGETIC AND INSPIRATIONAL WITH SEXUAL INFLUENCE AND INTOXICATING ENERGY. HE’S ROWDY, LOVES TO SHOW OFF, AND LOVES TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. HE IS VERY TALL, HE IS SHOWERS YOU WITH SEXUAL CHARM, DESIRE, LUST, AND ENERGY FOR SEXUAL EXCITEMENT. HE IS ADVENTUROUS, LOVES TO PLAY WITH TOYS, AND LOVES TO ROLE-PLAY. HE IS A VERY SENSITIVE, ROMANTIC, ALLURING, AND EXCITING LOVER WHO WANTS YOU TO FEEL SEXUAL ENERGY THROUGH YOUR 3 BODIES."

"Rowdy and loves to show off", "Loves to Role-play".
Ohhh boy, does he ever. :*)

"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

He sounds amazing!! 😆 🤤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

(I have yet to receive confirmation that this was him. But it comes across as something he'd do...)

Last night, I was just sorting out dinner, just before I put it in the oven, I was hit by a presence, like a rush of energy with a heavy sexual undertone. Next thing I know, in my third eye, I'm in the arms of a superhero, being pulled against his broad chest. I just relax into the presence and allow him to kiss me deeply before he pulls back with a confident smile on his lips and a glint of passion in his eyes.
"Mmm... Dinner smells delicious..."
Despite feeling like a lovestruck fool and wanting to surrender and completely immerse myself in this vision, I still have things to do.
"I haven't started cooking yet."
His confident smile falters, just for an instant, he licks his lips.
"Uh... I mean, it will smell delicious...!"
In my mind's eye, I try to hug him back, then I have to let go entirely because it's time to shove the food in the oven and hope for the best.

He is right, though. Hunter's chicken does smell delicious once it's done. Tastes damn good, too.

Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Welp, second appearance, that I know, of G while I was awake.

It was a similar sensation to the last time he'd showed up; of seeing the world, yet also being aware of him there in my mind's eye. He was about head and shoulders taller than me- he had to be standing at least 7 feet tall, and smiling down at me.

I honestly had to do a double take when I realised he was here, projecting into my world, reaching out to me...
I was halfway up the stairs when he caught up to me, just leaning on the slanted bannister with his arms folded, resting his chin on them and winking at me. I was halfway to blowing a kiss to him before realising that I wasn't alone and it would look... weird to an outside observer.

He's just so wonderful and I would love nothing more than to spend time in his arms. Alas, all the good men are either straight, taken, or on another plane of reality.

Love you, G. <3

Return to “Living Entities”