Confuse! Spirit vs Entity

jinglestar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Thanks for the table provided by Magnolia & Ash to differentiate spirit & entity.

I am still confusing, perhaps have many misunderstandings of the concept, but here are the things I want to ask and hope you guys can correct me if I was wrong, thank you.

Spirit:
- As a human, I will become spirit after I dead. I will keep the appearance when I was alive.
- But how about reincarnate? Are those spirit who being companion with human is not ready/ unable /temporarily not going to have reincarnate, to reborn a new life?
- Any spirit companions will suddenly reincarnate? Or they are more happy to become spirit?
- After reincarnate, will the original spirit (their appearance, their memories) disappear?
- As a human, do we have a chance to become angel, unicorn, fairy after we passed away?
- When an ill person passed away and become spirit, will he or she stay healthy again? (suppose it’s physical illness, and they could get rid of physical pain after they turn to spirit form)
- Will disable person recover after they turn to spirit form?
- All spirits are from the Earth? Or could be the outer space creature who passed on?

Living Entity:
- All angel, vampire, werewolf, unicorn, Djinn….are living entity?
- Where are they going after they passed away? Will they turn to spirit form? Will they reincarnate like humans do? If yes, will they change their race in their new life? (Like a living unicorn passed away, he or she will turn to an angel after reincarnate)
- Do living entity have soul?

Soul:
- What is soul?
- Both spirit and living entity have soul?
- Soul is the eternal existence and won’t disappear?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

jinglestar wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:23 am Image

Thanks for the table provided by Magnolia & Ash to differentiate spirit & entity.

I am still confusing, perhaps have many misunderstandings of the concept, but here are the things I want to ask and hope you guys can correct me if I was wrong, thank you.

Spirit:
- As a human, I will become spirit after I dead. I will keep the appearance when I was alive.
- But how about reincarnate? Are those spirit who being companion with human is not ready/ unable /temporarily not going to have reincarnate, to reborn a new life?
- Any spirit companions will suddenly reincarnate? Or they are more happy to become spirit?
- After reincarnate, will the original spirit (their appearance, their memories) disappear?
- As a human, do we have a chance to become angel, unicorn, fairy after we passed away?
- When an ill person passed away and become spirit, will he or she stay healthy again? (suppose it’s physical illness, and they could get rid of physical pain after they turn to spirit form)
- All spirits are from the Earth? Or could be the outer space creature who passed on?

Living Entity:
- Where are they going after they passed away? Will they turn to spirit form? Will they reincarnate like humans do? If yes, will they change their race in their new life? (Like a living unicorn passed away, he or she will turn to an angel after reincarnate)

Soul:
- What is soul?
I’ll answer this to the best of my knowledge.

The soul is the divine part of us that remains throughout reincarnations. Both spirits and living entities have souls. It is eternal.

Not all angelics, vampires, werewolves, djinn. and other species are living entities. There are spirits and living entities of these races. They can live and die (except for cases of immortal beings.)

The spirit is what remains after a being dies. They can choose to reincarnate, but that incarnation will be different. Even if they do reincarnate I believe that the past spirits will still exist (I actually have a binding to one of my past lives and have been in contact with the spirits of multiple past lives of mine.) These past lives have retained their memories and identity.

After humans pass away they can choose if/when they wish to reincarnate and what they wish to reincarnate as. (For this question it’s definitely worth researching more. There is so much information on reincarnation (as well as differing views on it) and why people may wish to reincarnate.)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Spirit:

Living Entity:

Soul:
- What is soul?
Unfortunately, we won't be able to become angels, unicorns, or dragons after we pass away. We'll just become human spirits, and you'll keep your appearance.
When companions pass on, they become spirits. Spirits have some restrictions, but they can't reincarnate.
Certain races need to be bound to be in spirit form, otherwise they'll simply dissolve when their lifespan expires.
Spirits can come from any of the 3 realms, including beings from outer space.
Living entities are living beings that are still living. For example, if you're still breathing, you are also a living being.

I suppose you could say that when one suffers from a physical illness, they stay "healthy" in spirit form. So if they have 3 limbs while alive, they'll continue to have 3 limbs in their spirit form, not a muscular model. The good news is that they won't feel physical pain anymore.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jinglestar
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Elijah wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:53 am

Spirit:

Living Entity:

Soul:
- What is soul?
Unfortunately, we won't be able to become angels, unicorns, or dragons after we pass away. We'll just become human spirits, and you'll keep your appearance.
When companions pass on, they become spirits. Spirits have some restrictions, but they can't reincarnate.
Certain races need to be bound to be in spirit form, otherwise they'll simply dissolve when their lifespan expires.
Living entities are living beings that are still living. For example, if you're still breathing, you are also a living being.

I suppose you could say that when one suffers from a physical illness, they stay "healthy" in spirit form. So if they have 3 limbs while alive, they'll continue to have 3 limbs in their spirit form, not a muscular model. The good news is that they won't feel physical pain anymore.
Oh no….I wondering we could become our ideal race, but in the end we could only be a spirit in human form. And I wondering human will stay in their peak situations after dead, like becoming young, stay healthy…. But seems if die in old age, then the appearance in spirit form will stay as an elderly. Sad that we can’t even control how we look like, and stay for that look forever :'(

It’s desperate to know that at the end we will become spirit, won’t grow and won’t old, just flowing at the realm, got nothing to do, it must be a dark and cold world. No friends and family :'(

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Elijah wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:53 am

First part about the whole spirits can’t reincarnate isn’t entirely true nothing is absolute. But I agree it’s so rare that one could argue it just isn’t possible, but divine or immortal intervention can change that. Just something humans and mortal beings can’t do on their own.

As for the three limbs part they can show up as any point of their existence, not when they died, if there was a peak form they preferred to be seen as, then they can present themselves as that form.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Hi,

A lot of the answers to these questions depend on what you choose to believe in. It's fine to listen to what people have to say here from their experience, but you might find it more rewarding to think about what makes sense to you personally. Some ideas make more sense than others. People can have wildly varying viewpoints.

In a nutshell, here on this forum when people talk about spirits and entities it means this:

A spirit is a once-living being. They're dead now. They are in spirit form.

Yes, they may reincarnate, but the spirit of that life is a unique form.
So whether or not they reincarnate doesn't make a difference, that spirit is still that spirit, and that's who you are dealing with.

An entity, presumably 'living entity', is a being still living out their life on whatever realm they are on.
Angel, Dragon, Human, Werewolf, whomever - if they are living, then they have not died.

It's like you and me, right here now, we're both living and communicating as living beings (as far as we know... Ooo, had to say it.)

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

jinglestar wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:23 am Spirit:

Living Entity:

Soul:
- What is soul?
Often when working with or requesting services from practitioners or conjurers the concept of the 3 bodies are often touched upon or mentioned in terms of bindings or connections to beings, spirits, immortals. These three bodies physical, spiritual and astral all play parts and have functions in relation to spirit keeping, magick and other spiritual practises, the astral body is the form which has the strongest tie to one being’s soul.

The soul itself is not inside nor is it at any one place at one time. Think of a special place which each soul resigns which is in a constant state of flux and stability, there are those who interact this energy and manage it but personally I have never had the pleasure to meet on other than immortals / deities.

When a physical body is created or physical energy is created, honestly can very greatly from childbirth to well creation magick and immortal creation but let’s keep it simple when a human child is created at a certain point in its development a specific astral body is attracted to that body or in rare cases placed. Once a astral body is connected to a physical body a spiritual body is created as the astral body begins to link back to the soul. The astral body is the shared body through reincarnations and serves as a connector between past, present and future spirits of that astral body. How the astral body picks the physical body could have many factors involved and is not limited to its original race that astral body first entered.

When a physical body passes on or is no longer able to function the astral body leaves the body and relocates in time to a new physical body when it should. The spirit either goes to a realm which it has ties to, could be a companion which wishes them to stay with them after death, maybe an ideal place they imaged after they died and they go to a realm with similar attributes there are so many factors which influence this. Under normal conditions the spirit cannot change its orginal or true form, it could cast illusions if the energy is provided to them, but they willl generally look and be perceived as a their preferred image of how their were in life. Maybe when they were younger and fit, maybe in their 30s whatever they prefer as their normal look but typically has to be somthing they actually looked like to a certain degree when they lived.

Now there are ways to remember past life’s, connect or restore memories and even in some cases have a the same spirit in a new body but this is not something you should expect and it’s not something that is handed out to you when you die. In terms of restoring memories and connecting that will take lots of work and experience in magick and alot of time. As for the same spirit and astral body well only immortals / deities can do that for you and they won’t just do it for no reason. But I don’t recommend to search this out blindly as you will attract a lot of ba beings with negative intentions best to live your life and gocus on now they some ideal life in the future.

Hopefully this answers some questions you had, I learned this from my beings, immortals I talk with and other sources which I cannot mention. Others feel free to disagree with me but I will not argue.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Spirit Keeping”