Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Titans are... something I've considered in the past. Nyx was always my calling it felt like. The night sky personified just held a special place in my heart. Use to go out and sing to the night sky as offerings to her. But sadly I never really felt a real connection to any members from any pantheons. Even my honoring nyx, I felt insignificant in comparison.

Maybe that's why I'm so iffy about working with immortals. Never felt worthy of even being a worshipper to any for so long things kind of clouded my judgements about them too...

Only real immortal I had a good interaction with once was Indian. Ganesha. Had a dream here I called on him to save me from something and afterwards got myself some elephant things as thanks. But even that always felt like a one off event back then.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Lightningkitsune wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:34 pm Titans are... something I've considered in the past. Nyx was always my calling it felt like. The night sky personified just held a special place in my heart. Use to go out and sing to the night sky as offerings to her. But sadly I never really felt a real connection to any members from any pantheons. Even my honoring nyx, I felt insignificant in comparison.

Maybe that's why I'm so iffy about working with immortals. Never felt worthy of even being a worshipper to any for so long things kind of clouded my judgements about them too...

Only real immortal I had a good interaction with once was Indian. Ganesha. Had a dream here I called on him to save me from something and afterwards got myself some elephant things as thanks. But even that always felt like a one off event back then.
Have you previously worked with immortal magick before trying to communicate with Nyx, in a way I've always liked nyx name and persona.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.

Return to “Immortals”