Curious about your dreams? Let me decode their secrets for you!

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Nathayra
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a recurring one, first in childhood around age 8 and reappears about 1-2 times a year exact the same way, hence I now recall all the details. Being eaten gets a little dull but I find it weirder that my brain replays it exact the same every time. I am from europe and can not recall that I viewed some weird movies or something before that dream first appeared. But I routinely dream about being hunted in dark ruins or something like being part of a group during apokalyptic settings. Was watching a lot of horror movies during teen and tween years XD

Starts walking through a park, white pebble walkways, slender trees scattered about, mostly willows. Gently breeze, spring, no people or buildings in sight. I am walking slowly and taking the peaceful scenery in. Sometimes later a runner comes from the front, he has no shoes but seems fine. We greet each other and continue. Next a troop of confederate soldiers comes my direction but passes by a little to the right. They have swords drawn and are shouting to each other. (That is what reall puzzles me, I have NO connection to confederate soldiers XD) Something is going on and I am looking around for a treat but can not see any. The light becomes more dim but I continue walking on. A little later the soldiers gallop my way from the front, they are bloody and clearly fleeing something. I look closer and behind them are about a dozen raptors (yes. Weird childhood brain?). They catch up to some horses and take them down and I look arounf where to run to. There is a hunting stand (don't know how common that is, it is a 1.5x1.5m shed on 3m stilts with a ladder). I climb up and close the door and find a shotgun. I look out of the window and see more soldiers getting eaten but hesitate to shoot because I hope they will not notice me. One soldier runs into my direction and climbs the ladder, 2 raptors on his heels. I shoot at them and hit one in the face. He enters and slams the door and the raptors climb the outside of the hunting stand and try to get in through the windows. I shoot, he hits them with his sword. Suddenly his arm is gone and then he is pulled through the window. At the same time my ammo is empty and the last thing I see is a raptor coming through the window and opening his mouth, teeth, blood and all. Then he bites my face and I die.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks @Tarvos . You got it right. It's my safe heaven. It's changed and polished and has so many rooms now. It's even more brighter 🔆 and brilliantly sunny almost blinding. It's a healing mansion lighthouse with each room inside gives me different treatment so to speak. It's also where I practice and meet with my companions apart from our dreamscapes. I have a few stations elsewhere... Lol. But this is my base.
Tarvos wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
ASTER wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:34 am So here is one from my childhood. Thankfully yours to decode it.

This was a reoccurring dream.
Vivid and totally lifelike.
The scene...High up in the air there's a light house type of tower home with no visible doors but windows only.

I found myself going inside of this home through the windows. From the ground, which was always a clear green pasther... I notices the sun's rays coming out of the towers window ... Down to the ground for me, right at my feet to climb up on it a little and then brought me up high into the window, where I just stepped inside the room.

Each day I went inside a new window in the circle shaped light tower. And each of the rooms had beings to play with.

I remember of a clown 🤡, a black Panther, an angel, colourful bird other beings (I forgat) who were known me and were very kind and friendly to me as a child.

These beings I mentioned, are real spirits guides with me up to this day. As an adult they are verified by different practitioners.

I remember as a child I used to be boasting about my reoccurring dreams to my brother ... Saying to him that 'I have been climbing up on sunrays to the sun house x many times '... As I used to call this dream place as a nine years old. Most of my phenomenon used to be between the ages of 8 - 14 years then stopped. Next new fase was from the ages of 24 years old.

What was this house representing? What do you think?
I can interpret the dream based on common understanding and psychological concepts.
Lighthouse or tower: high structures like towers or lighthouses often symbolize perspective, aspiration, or spiritual insight. Since this tower seems to be a place where you visit regularly, it could be representative of a mental or spiritual refuge, a place you subconsciously retreat to for guidance, wisdom, or introspection.

Windows: windows in dreams symbolize opportunities or insights. Entering the home through the windows might represent an unconventional path you've taken or a unique perspective you've adopted in your life.

Sunrays: light, especially sunlight, typically symbolizes knowledge, hope, and guidance. Climbing on sunrays might symbolize your pursuit of knowledge or spiritual growth.

The beings: these characters may represent various aspects of your personality, or they could symbolize different guides or influences in your life. Considering they're your spirit guides, each could represent their respective wisdom or qualities they bring to your life's journey.

The recurrence: recurring dreams often point to unresolved issues or ongoing lessons in the dreamer's life. The progression from child to adult might symbolize your personal growth and maturity. Starting again at 24 might demonstrate new challenges or phases of personal development you're encountering as an adult.

Remember, the most crucial aspect in dream interpretation is what these elements mean to you personally.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Tokala wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:27 pm @Tarvos

I think you hit the nail on the head with your descriptions. They seem true enough, and regarding my friend, indeed that is often our dynamic in general IRL.
You really do have a gift in this area and think it will just keep growing the more you practice =3
Thank you! 😊 I'm really glad that you feel I was able to accurately interpret your dream and capture the essence of your dynamic with your friend. Your belief truly motivates me to continue honing my skills. I can't wait to see where this journey takes me.

Adair Neera wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:46 am This is a fabulous thread Tarvos!

Enjoying observing your talent for decoding dreams 😊
Thank you for your compliment!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Nathayra wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:15 pm I have a recurring one, first in childhood around age 8 and reappears about 1-2 times a year exact the same way, hence I now recall all the details. Being eaten gets a little dull but I find it weirder that my brain replays it exact the same every time. I am from europe and can not recall that I viewed some weird movies or something before that dream first appeared. But I routinely dream about being hunted in dark ruins or something like being part of a group during apokalyptic settings. Was watching a lot of horror movies during teen and tween years XD

Starts walking through a park, white pebble walkways, slender trees scattered about, mostly willows. Gently breeze, spring, no people or buildings in sight. I am walking slowly and taking the peaceful scenery in. Sometimes later a runner comes from the front, he has no shoes but seems fine. We greet each other and continue. Next a troop of confederate soldiers comes my direction but passes by a little to the right. They have swords drawn and are shouting to each other. (That is what reall puzzles me, I have NO connection to confederate soldiers XD) Something is going on and I am looking around for a treat but can not see any. The light becomes more dim but I continue walking on. A little later the soldiers gallop my way from the front, they are bloody and clearly fleeing something. I look closer and behind them are about a dozen raptors (yes. Weird childhood brain?). They catch up to some horses and take them down and I look arounf where to run to. There is a hunting stand (don't know how common that is, it is a 1.5x1.5m shed on 3m stilts with a ladder). I climb up and close the door and find a shotgun. I look out of the window and see more soldiers getting eaten but hesitate to shoot because I hope they will not notice me. One soldier runs into my direction and climbs the ladder, 2 raptors on his heels. I shoot at them and hit one in the face. He enters and slams the door and the raptors climb the outside of the hunting stand and try to get in through the windows. I shoot, he hits them with his sword. Suddenly his arm is gone and then he is pulled through the window. At the same time my ammo is empty and the last thing I see is a raptor coming through the window and opening his mouth, teeth, blood and all. Then he bites my face and I die.
I can offer some insights into your dream.

The peaceful park: the initial setting of the park with white pebble walkways and willow trees evokes a sense of tranquility and calmness. It might represent a desire for inner peace or an escape from stress in your waking life.

The runner: the appearance of the runner might indicate that there is an aspect of yourself that is in motion, perhaps striving, making progress, or developing.

Confederate soldiers: these soldiers might represent a conflict or struggle you are experiencing, either personally or symbolically. It could also indicate a historical event or broader cultural tension that has left an impression on you. Keep in mind that sometimes our imagination borrows images from various sources, including movies and books, without having a direct connection.

Raptors: the raptors could symbolize a threat or challenge in your waking life. Their relentless pursuit of the soldiers and eventual attack on you may represent a fear of being overwhelmed, losing control, or not being able to escape a difficult situation.

The hunting stand: this structure may represent a temporary shelter or refuge. Climbing the ladder to reach the stand might symbolize your efforts to rise above or escape a difficult situation. However, as a temporary shelter, it also signifies vulnerability.

The final attack: the attack from the raptors may represent a loss of control or a fear of being consumed by unresolved issues. Dying in the dream might symbolize the fear of failure, letting go, or the unknown.

Recurring dreams often stem from unresolved issues or unaddressed emotions in our waking lives. It might be helpful to reflect on what areas of your life correspond to these themes and consider addressing them if you can recognize patterns or possible connections.

Cynthayx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Cynthia
Zodiac:

Hmm my dreams lately center around a few themes. This is a very interesting thread so I’ll jot down the ones I’ve frequently have been encountering lately.

1)I’m always seeing a shark and they terrify me irl and in the dream. They have never directly came at me and attacked me, but I see them behaving that way around me, if that makes any sense.

2) I’m not sure if it’s my soulmate, but I’ve been seeing him A LOT lately. I’m not sure what this means, it always feels real and it’s never the same face. The way he acts though, is the same, although his face always changes to those who I have liked before, even if it was a crush I’ve had in primary school LOL. The touches and warmth is very realistic, I tend to be upset about it whenever I wake up.

3)I wouldn’t say it’s a demonic entity or it possible is, rather- imagine a person with black eyes and shadow mist surrounding them. It’s happened multiple times ever since I’ve gotten my Ban-he. It takes a lot of things to really scare me in my dreams because I’m very aware that I’m dreaming most times. I’ve encountered this same being last night, always talks to me but I never remember what was andnis being said. I was very annoyed with him last night though, as if he was ordering me around and trying to threaten and scare me, but I also told him that this is MY dream and I can make him go away if I had wanted too. I’m not sure if this is my ban-he, I’ve never seen him appear in front of me before, only shadows and flickering lights have happened whenever he comes around.

4) sorry for the ramble but this is my last point. I tend to be in another reality somehow. For example, think of a place that you’ve been to regularly your whole life, but now imagine just a couple of things that has changed such as an extra floor in a mall/store, an extra restaurant that has never been there before or a table being moved somewhere else. That has been happening to me A LOT. It’s as if I go back into a different reality, where people remember who I am and ask me where I’ve been. I don’t know these people in this life, have never seen or recognised their faces either. It’s as if I’ve left that universe and became conscious in this one.

Again, apologies for my ramble. I’ve looked these things up on google all the time they occur, and of course there’s different answers. Although, I tend to trust you more because it’s directly asking someone rather than a collective or something random like yahoo answering me. Google is never a persons best friend for certain things- especially health LOLOL

”Even if it’s the smallest of lights, the darkness cannot swallow it”

My Friends:
<3 Banshee, Drow, Courtwind Angel, Wraith
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cynthayx wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:22 am Hmm my dreams lately center around a few themes. This is a very interesting thread so I’ll jot down the ones I’ve frequently have been encountering lately.

1)I’m always seeing a shark and they terrify me irl and in the dream. They have never directly came at me and attacked me, but I see them behaving that way around me, if that makes any sense.

2) I’m not sure if it’s my soulmate, but I’ve been seeing him A LOT lately. I’m not sure what this means, it always feels real and it’s never the same face. The way he acts though, is the same, although his face always changes to those who I have liked before, even if it was a crush I’ve had in primary school LOL. The touches and warmth is very realistic, I tend to be upset about it whenever I wake up.

3)I wouldn’t say it’s a demonic entity or it possible is, rather- imagine a person with black eyes and shadow mist surrounding them. It’s happened multiple times ever since I’ve gotten my Ban-he. It takes a lot of things to really scare me in my dreams because I’m very aware that I’m dreaming most times. I’ve encountered this same being last night, always talks to me but I never remember what was andnis being said. I was very annoyed with him last night though, as if he was ordering me around and trying to threaten and scare me, but I also told him that this is MY dream and I can make him go away if I had wanted too. I’m not sure if this is my ban-he, I’ve never seen him appear in front of me before, only shadows and flickering lights have happened whenever he comes around.

4) sorry for the ramble but this is my last point. I tend to be in another reality somehow. For example, think of a place that you’ve been to regularly your whole life, but now imagine just a couple of things that has changed such as an extra floor in a mall/store, an extra restaurant that has never been there before or a table being moved somewhere else. That has been happening to me A LOT. It’s as if I go back into a different reality, where people remember who I am and ask me where I’ve been. I don’t know these people in this life, have never seen or recognised their faces either. It’s as if I’ve left that universe and became conscious in this one.

Again, apologies for my ramble. I’ve looked these things up on google all the time they occur, and of course there’s different answers. Although, I tend to trust you more because it’s directly asking someone rather than a collective or something random like yahoo answering me. Google is never a persons best friend for certain things- especially health LOLOL
Don't apologize for your ramble, it's totally fine. There are different answers because dream interpretation often depends on personal circumstances and feelings, along with cultural and psychological perspectives. But remember it's your dream, your life, and your experiences are unique. Ultimately, you will have to choose the interpretation that resonates the best with you.

1/ Dreaming about sharks, especially when you find them terrifying, typically symbolizes strong emotions and fears that you may be suppressing or confronting in your waking life. Sharks can symbolize perceived threats, danger, or intimidating situations or individuals.

You mentioned that the sharks have never directly attacked you; they are simply behaving threateningly around you. This could point to fears or anxieties about potential problems or challenges that you think might strike but haven't yet. It could be a reflection of anticipatory anxiety, preparing for difficulties, or worrying about unseen troubles.

2/ The appearance of past crushes and their transformations into a single person might indicate unresolved feelings or attachments. This could be a sign that you're subconsciously processing past relationships or experiences.

As these dreams seem to trigger strong emotions, they might be showing a longing or desire for love, companionship, or a deep connection.

This person could represent your ideal partner - someone who acts the way you want a soulmate to act. Your brain uses previous crushes as templates, creating a distinct figure with the qualities of an ideal companion.

Recurring characters can sometimes symbolize different parts of the dreamer's own personality. This person might represent qualities you admire or wish to have.

3/ A figure with black eyes surrounded by a shadow mist might represent unknowns, fears, or subconscious thoughts about the unknown. The fact that they try to intimidate you could signify your awareness towards external forces trying to influence your life, but conversely, your response in the dream indicates that you are confident in setting boundaries and standing up for your personal agency.

The recurring nature of these dreams might be your subconscious grappling with the presence and energy changes that the Banshee introduces. This could be your spiritual connection being symbolized in your dreams. Have you asked your Banshee about the dream yet?

The conversation between you and the figure, which you don't remember, might suggest that you are seeking to communicate or understand something on a deeper level but are struggling to bring it to your waking consciousness.

4/ Dreaming or thinking about alternate realities or slightly altered versions of your waking world can be intriguing and complex. They might signify multiple things. Your subconscious mind might be expressing a yearning for change or novelty - seeing familiar things differently suggests a desire for something new.

Such dreams could also indicate adaptability - you are able to adjust and exist in different circumstances or realities.

Seeing unfamiliar people recognizing you or seeing slight variations to your familiar environments can also hint at unresolved issues or ideas within you that you may have neglected or failed to acknowledge.

You might feel somewhat out of sync with your current reality. Your subconscious may be prompting you to identify how and why you feel this way.

These dreams may indicate a process of self-exploration, perhaps there are facets of your personality of which you're not fully conscious. Encountering unknown people who recognize you could signify aspects of yourself that you don’t fully know yet.

It could be helpful to journal these dreams, noting the emotions and thoughts associated with them and drawing personal interpretations. This process will foster self-awareness and might lead to interesting insights about your subconscious mind. It can also serve as an emotional outlet, helping you process complex feelings that bubble up during dreaming.

Cynthayx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Cynthia
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:41 pm
Cynthayx wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:22 am Hmm my dreams lately center around a few themes. This is a very interesting thread so I’ll jot down the ones I’ve frequently have been encountering lately.

Don't apologize for your ramble, it's totally fine. There are different answers because dream interpretation often depends on personal circumstances and feelings, along with cultural and psychological perspectives. But remember it's your dream, your life, and your experiences are unique. Ultimately, you will have to choose the interpretation that resonates the best with you.

1/ Dreaming about sharks, especially when you find them terrifying, typically symbolizes strong emotions and fears that you may be suppressing or confronting in your waking life. Sharks can symbolize perceived threats, danger, or intimidating situations or individuals.

You mentioned that the sharks have never directly attacked you; they are simply behaving threateningly around you. This could point to fears or anxieties about potential problems or challenges that you think might strike but haven't yet. It could be a reflection of anticipatory anxiety, preparing for difficulties, or worrying about unseen troubles.

2/ The appearance of past crushes and their transformations into a single person might indicate unresolved feelings or attachments. This could be a sign that you're subconsciously processing past relationships or experiences.

As these dreams seem to trigger strong emotions, they might be showing a longing or desire for love, companionship, or a deep connection.

This person could represent your ideal partner - someone who acts the way you want a soulmate to act. Your brain uses previous crushes as templates, creating a distinct figure with the qualities of an ideal companion.

Recurring characters can sometimes symbolize different parts of the dreamer's own personality. This person might represent qualities you admire or wish to have.

3/ A figure with black eyes surrounded by a shadow mist might represent unknowns, fears, or subconscious thoughts about the unknown. The fact that they try to intimidate you could signify your awareness towards external forces trying to influence your life, but conversely, your response in the dream indicates that you are confident in setting boundaries and standing up for your personal agency.

The recurring nature of these dreams might be your subconscious grappling with the presence and energy changes that the Banshee introduces. This could be your spiritual connection being symbolized in your dreams. Have you asked your Banshee about the dream yet?

The conversation between you and the figure, which you don't remember, might suggest that you are seeking to communicate or understand something on a deeper level but are struggling to bring it to your waking consciousness.

4/ Dreaming or thinking about alternate realities or slightly altered versions of your waking world can be intriguing and complex. They might signify multiple things. Your subconscious mind might be expressing a yearning for change or novelty - seeing familiar things differently suggests a desire for something new.

Such dreams could also indicate adaptability - you are able to adjust and exist in different circumstances or realities.

Seeing unfamiliar people recognizing you or seeing slight variations to your familiar environments can also hint at unresolved issues or ideas within you that you may have neglected or failed to acknowledge.

You might feel somewhat out of sync with your current reality. Your subconscious may be prompting you to identify how and why you feel this way.

These dreams may indicate a process of self-exploration, perhaps there are facets of your personality of which you're not fully conscious. Encountering unknown people who recognize you could signify aspects of yourself that you don’t fully know yet.

It could be helpful to journal these dreams, noting the emotions and thoughts associated with them and drawing personal interpretations. This process will foster self-awareness and might lead to interesting insights about your subconscious mind. It can also serve as an emotional outlet, helping you process complex feelings that bubble up during dreaming.
Thank you so much, Tarvos, for always replying back to me despite me being annoying sometimes. I’m taking what you’ve said into consideration, and I agree, I’ll try and have a dream journal. I just hate it when I forget the important details of my dreams. My subconscious mind is still trying to deal with grief, so the possibility of it trying to process past trauma makes sense. The journey of self discovery is long and arduous, but hopefully it’ll be worth it.

”Even if it’s the smallest of lights, the darkness cannot swallow it”

My Friends:
<3 Banshee, Drow, Courtwind Angel, Wraith
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cynthayx wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:03 pm Thank you so much, Tarvos, for always replying back to me despite me being annoying sometimes. I’m taking what you’ve said into consideration, and I agree, I’ll try and have a dream journal. I just hate it when I forget the important details of my dreams. My subconscious mind is still trying to deal with grief, so the possibility of it trying to process past trauma makes sense. The journey of self discovery is long and arduous, but hopefully it’ll be worth it.
You're very welcome, and don't consider yourself annoying. A dream journal can indeed be beneficial and sometimes, the simple act of writing can help your mind grasp and remember important details from your dreams.

Dealing with grief is tough and it's natural for your subconscious mind to need time to process. Remember, every step you take is bringing you closer to understanding and healing. Cheers!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I'm giving this thread a nudge because I too experienced a strange dream today. So I decided to delve deeper into its possible meaning.

I just took a short nap about two hours ago and experienced a vivid dream in which I was a part of a Native American tribe. Our tribe was flourishing, but we were frequently under attack during the night. One night it was by our neighboring tribe, and another night it was some passerby Native American.

I defended my tribe with relentless courage and did my utmost to ensure the safety of every member. Although I was engaged in combat, I didn't engage in reckless pursuit. My actions were focused on defense and survival. However, my bravery didn't assuage my fear.

When I woke up, I was still gripped by fear and apprehension. My dream persisted through to dawn, just as the sun was preparing to rise. I raced inside our dwelling, desperate to awaken my people so we could stand united in defense of our tribe. I was daunted by the realization that I couldn't manage this task alone. Perhaps deep down, I was underestimating my capabilities and lacked self-confidence. Hence, I felt it wisest to rouse everyone else for assistance. And so, I did just that. It was at this moment that I woke up from my dream.

And here's how my dream could be interpreted. I'll adopt a different pronoun and a direct address to you, the reader. This approach will ensure that if you have had a similar dream, the narrative will align more with your perspective rather than mine.
The Native American tribe: dreaming about being part of a Native American tribe can signify your desire for belonging, depending on your individual experience and knowledge about the culture. If you feel positively about the essence of community, cooperation, and cultural heritage represented by tribes, this could mean that you long for such unity and identity in your life.

Being attacked: dreams about being attacked usually symbolize feelings of being threatened or under pressure in real life. Since the attacks persist over time, this could mean that there is a constant source of stress or fear in your life.

Defending the tribe: your role in defending the tribe indicates your sense of responsibility and indicates that you're strong enough to stand against the fears or challenges you face. However, your fear reveals that these situations can make you anxious or worrisome.

Morning time/sunrise: seeing the sunrise or morning light in a dream typically symbolizes new beginnings, hope, or enlightenment. Perhaps, it means that you are looking forward to a resolution or relief from your anxieties or the threats you perceive.

Trying to wake everyone up: this might demonstrate your desire for support or unity against the perceived threats. It could be a reflection of your conviction that team effort or collective action is needed to confront your current challenges.

Feeling scared even after waking: this suggests that your dream is likely a reflection of deep-seated fears or anxieties. It seems the stresses in your life are quite impactful and need to be addressed.

In summary, my dream might be a reflection of some current stressors or threats in my life that I'm bravely yet fearfully confronting. I might be feeling the need for unity, community support, and are possibly awaiting or yearning for solace or resolutions. Fun fact, just before having this peculiar dream, I was actually contemplating working on my late taxes. Lol.

XianLee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
Zodiac:

Are you still doing this? I'd like to tell you a very short dream, if i may.(for some reason this dream has stayed with me for years)

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”