Curious about your dreams? Let me decode their secrets for you!

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dreams can be such magical getaways, where reality is blurred and the astral realm comes to life. And your dream is no different. If you're clueless about the nightly escapades of your subconscious, fret no more. I'm offering free dream interpretations that might just pave the way to revealing captivating insights into your life.

Remember, dreams are personal, and their interpretation can vary greatly. Your feelings, recent experiences, and circumstances can greatly shape their meaning.

I've been helping out with dream interpretations and it occurred to me that it would be helpful to compile all the symbols in one convenient location. If you have a dream with a similar symbol to others, you can easily find relevant information here instead of sifting through numerous threads. Just keep in mind that I might need some time to respond, as each person and their dreams are truly unique. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Yes, yes, please!

Should I post my dreams in my own dream thread?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:49 pm Yes, yes, please!

Should I post my dreams in my own dream thread?
Absolutely! Feel free to share your dreams in your very own thread.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I'm game as this one stumps me lol feel free to test your skills on me.

So not long ago I had a dream about a friend of mine, that he was at school or in some school setting, and there were two of him. He was there with his twin who looked a bit more feminine than he did. Then, he came up to me and showed me that he had pierced his tooth. I remember asked him why he did it and that that piercing his tooth could be dangerous and hurt his nerves, and instead he should just glue some jewel on it. And then the dream setting changed at some point and I was on a ship/in some kind of vessel being carried by the ocean to another country.

So, whatcha think, Dream Doctor? :]
Last edited by Tokala on Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

double post

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Tokala wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:45 pm I'm game as this one stumps me lol feel free to test your skills on me.

So not long ago I had a dream about a friend of mine, that he was at school or in some school setting, and there were two of him. He was there with his twin who looked a bit more feminine than he did. Then, he came up to me and showed me that he had pierced his tooth. I remember asked him why he did it and that that piercing his tooth could be dangerous and hurt his nerves, and instead he should just glue some jewel on it. And then the dream setting changed at some point and I was on a ship/in some kind of vessel being carried by the ocean to another country.

So, whatcha think, Dream Doctor? :]
Lol. I would absolutely love to be a dream doctor! However, let me provide you with a potential explanation for your dream.

School setting: this may indicate your subconscious mind connecting with memories, experiences, or feelings associated with school, a place of learning and social interaction. It could symbolize a nurturing environment and the importance of communication.

Twins: seeing a friend have a twin in a dream might represent the different aspects of your friend's personality or your relationship with them. The more feminine twin could be a reflection of their nurturing, caring, or sensitive side.

Tooth piercing: teeth are often associated with personal power, self-confidence, or vulnerability. Your concern about your friend's tooth piercing might suggest your protective or nurturing feelings towards him, or it might symbolize your worries about his well-being and choices he makes.

The advice to use a jewel instead of a piercing: this may symbolize your desire to find alternative and less risky solutions to situations. The idea of gluing a jewel on a tooth could represent the enhancement of self-expression or an encouragement to showcase unique aspects without causing harm.

The ship and ocean journey: ships and oceans in dreams are often associated with life transitions, personal journeys, and emotional states. The shift in your dream's setting might signal that you are moving towards a new phase in life or a personal transformation.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

@Tarvos

I think you hit the nail on the head with your descriptions. They seem true enough, and regarding my friend, indeed that is often our dynamic in general IRL.
You really do have a gift in this area and think it will just keep growing the more you practice =3

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is a fabulous thread Tarvos!

Enjoying observing your talent for decoding dreams 😊

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

So here is one from my childhood. Thankfully yours to decode it.

This was a reoccurring dream.
Vivid and totally lifelike.
The scene...High up in the air there's a light house type of tower home with no visible doors but windows only.

I found myself going inside of this home through the windows. From the ground, which was always a clear green pasther... I notices the sun's rays coming out of the towers window ... Down to the ground for me, right at my feet to climb up on it a little and then brought me up high into the window, where I just stepped inside the room.

Each day I went inside a new window in the circle shaped light tower. And each of the rooms had beings to play with.

I remember of a clown 🤡, a black Panther, an angel, colourful bird other beings (I forgat) who were known me and were very kind and friendly to me as a child.

These beings I mentioned, are real spirits guides with me up to this day. As an adult they are verified by different practitioners.

I remember as a child I used to be boasting about my reoccurring dreams to my brother ... Saying to him that 'I have been climbing up on sunrays to the sun house x many times '... As I used to call this dream place as a nine years old. Most of my phenomenon used to be between the ages of 8 - 14 years then stopped. Next new fase was from the ages of 24 years old.

What was this house representing? What do you think?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:34 am So here is one from my childhood. Thankfully yours to decode it.

This was a reoccurring dream.
Vivid and totally lifelike.
The scene...High up in the air there's a light house type of tower home with no visible doors but windows only.

I found myself going inside of this home through the windows. From the ground, which was always a clear green pasther... I notices the sun's rays coming out of the towers window ... Down to the ground for me, right at my feet to climb up on it a little and then brought me up high into the window, where I just stepped inside the room.

Each day I went inside a new window in the circle shaped light tower. And each of the rooms had beings to play with.

I remember of a clown 🤡, a black Panther, an angel, colourful bird other beings (I forgat) who were known me and were very kind and friendly to me as a child.

These beings I mentioned, are real spirits guides with me up to this day. As an adult they are verified by different practitioners.

I remember as a child I used to be boasting about my reoccurring dreams to my brother ... Saying to him that 'I have been climbing up on sunrays to the sun house x many times '... As I used to call this dream place as a nine years old. Most of my phenomenon used to be between the ages of 8 - 14 years then stopped. Next new fase was from the ages of 24 years old.

What was this house representing? What do you think?
I can interpret the dream based on common understanding and psychological concepts.
Lighthouse or tower: high structures like towers or lighthouses often symbolize perspective, aspiration, or spiritual insight. Since this tower seems to be a place where you visit regularly, it could be representative of a mental or spiritual refuge, a place you subconsciously retreat to for guidance, wisdom, or introspection.

Windows: windows in dreams symbolize opportunities or insights. Entering the home through the windows might represent an unconventional path you've taken or a unique perspective you've adopted in your life.

Sunrays: light, especially sunlight, typically symbolizes knowledge, hope, and guidance. Climbing on sunrays might symbolize your pursuit of knowledge or spiritual growth.

The beings: these characters may represent various aspects of your personality, or they could symbolize different guides or influences in your life. Considering they're your spirit guides, each could represent their respective wisdom or qualities they bring to your life's journey.

The recurrence: recurring dreams often point to unresolved issues or ongoing lessons in the dreamer's life. The progression from child to adult might symbolize your personal growth and maturity. Starting again at 24 might demonstrate new challenges or phases of personal development you're encountering as an adult.

Remember, the most crucial aspect in dream interpretation is what these elements mean to you personally.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”