You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

out of curiosity - has anyone had any bindings of deceased adult performers? i would imagine they would be able to work with you in your sexual expression as would, say, an ubi would? of course this is under the assumption that they have an agreement laid out with the conjurer beforehand so it's all consensual.

i see a lot of posts on famous Hollywood celebrities, sorcerers and other human spirits related to magick, but i have yet to see people discuss about binding of adult performers. just thought i'd ask what the consensus is on this topic.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Well, the most important thing to keep in mind is that you can't define a human spirit by their profession in life. Yes there is going to be an aspect of them, a facet that holds that energy from their experience with adult entertainment which might offer itself to what you're trying to do. Maybe you would want to have a binding of just that aspect so that the entirety of their communication with you is centered on that. If they were well known or semi-known through performance then they are not much different than any other human spirit who considered themself a performer in life, though.

They may all learn similar things in their career and develop their sexual talents and sexual aura in ways others do not, but what is the individual spirit's attitude about it, how does it align with your goals? Everyone does what they do for different reasons; some because they have to, some because it comes easily to them, others because they are passionate about it or find purpose in it.

So yeah, you could find an adult performer willing to work with you on whatever if they like you and like the prospect of it. But I would not compare them at all to ubi. Ubi have never known anything else, they may be individually complex beings but their existence revolves around sexual energy.

Spirits who are reached out to on the basis of their profession may more easily connect with someone alive who is doing the same thing or wants to, or when there is something to relate to that helps facilitate the bond. At the same time, most spirits are happy to be acknowledged and appreciated at all. Just don't assume that the spirit is going to be anything other than human, essentially.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

foxxyeclipse wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:49 pm out of curiosity - has anyone had any bindings of deceased adult performers? i would imagine they would be able to work with you in your sexual expression as would, say, an ubi would? of course this is under the assumption that they have an agreement laid out with the conjurer beforehand so it's all consensual.

i see a lot of posts on famous Hollywood celebrities, sorcerers and other human spirits related to magick, but i have yet to see people discuss about binding of adult performers. just thought i'd ask what the consensus is on this topic.
I completely agree with Vipera's point. Yes, I am a huge fan of everything she says!

I have no personal affiliations with adult performers or Ubi, but I do have some knowledge about the adult entertainment industry thanks to a friend. However, if you're looking for a platform that specializes in sexual expression, Ubi would definitely be your best choice.

Sexual expression is a broad concept that encompasses a wide range of behaviors, preferences, needs, and identities. It can take many different forms, influenced by an individual's cultural or spiritual beliefs. This is where Ubi shine, as they focus on sexual energy, sexual expression and even goes above and beyond that. It's important to note that sexual expression is not just limited to sexual behaviors, but also includes non-sexual actions influenced by one's sexuality.

Similar to any other performers, adult performers' talents lie in understanding what looks good on camera and catering to the desires of their audience. So, if you have a specific preference in mind, I would suggest communicating that to your conjurer, as they may be able to find someone who aligns with your needs. However, it's worth mentioning that the deceased adult performer's offerings in term of knowledge may be more relatable and easier to understand, yet they may not explore the depths that Ubi would.

I never could have imagined that I'd work with human spirits until I received a calling from a spirit guide in a shop I had never visited before. Surprisingly, there were also 2 other non-practitioner human spirits who gave me callings. So there's that for me. Lol. I may not have the privilege of having renowned celebrities or mystical human sorcerers like others do.

It's true that sex is often seen as a sensitive topic and many people tend to shy away from discussing it openly, especially in public forums. However, I find this particular thought process quite intriguing. It seems that the majority of individuals would rather approach Ubi for guidance rather than exploring the world of adult performers. If this is something you have been considering, I would encourage you to embrace the opportunity. By delving into this, you have the chance to expand your knowledge and gain a unique perspective on one of the most misunderstood professions. Additionally, it presents an opportunity to learn about the intricacies of sexual expression. Good luck!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Human”