Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Since I do intense energy work as a way of bonding with my spirit companions, I’ve been feeling incredibly called to connecting with a Psy vampire lately.

The question is, how do you decide which background/clan of vampire to connect to?

Any Psy vampire type that is particularly masterful with energy work?

I’ve looked through their listings and am getting ideas, but I’d love to hear more about how you decide which vampires you connect with.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

To be honest.. all psy vamps are going to have some skills with energy work, regardless of their clan. Some of my psy vamps aren't connected to a specific clan either. I also have some sangs who are exceptionally skilled with energy work but this can be a case by case type of thing.

I have also noticed that having a strong bond with a companion has a bigger impact than the list of skills the companion might possess. All spirits and entities are going to have some form of knowledge of energy work, in varying degrees of experience and expertise.

Whenever I brought home a new vampire companion, it was always because of a pull/call. I found out later after getting to know them, what their individual skills were.
It could very well be that a psy vamp is calling out to you, and you're picking up on that energetically.

One of my Elder egyptian LE sangs is the most skilled with energy work out of all my vamps. Not just because he's experienced but he also has a way of teaching/leading that has the biggest impact. His individual interests and hobbies add to the power and success of his work. We are also very closely bonded which I feel is an essential piece to this.

In my opinion, you could put in the notes of your order what you are looking for in your new vampire companion. "skilled energy worker, knowledge of vampiric magic and energy manipulation, eagerness to teach me and to guide me to success regarding energy work." (Just an example, change it, word it how you like)
They will match you with the perfect one.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Lumina_Tea42
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Thank you for posting this! I recently have been called to explore working with Sanguine Vampires. I am new to understanding Dark Arts energy. I want to learn more about how I can balance out White and Dark arts in my spirit group as, my first spirit companion is a Sterling Angel.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i honestly didnt go by clan i went by reading the list, gut feeling, i had a calling if you will or influence.

i got a calling they call it to https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... -clan.html

got a female she is been amazing very intense influences me lol wants me to have better things for myself. she has been great.

after interacting with her i want to interact with her more to be honest. but it made me want more vampires.

so i got two royal queens which has been intense the conjurer called them void vampires sanguine. - they like to take care of me.

anyways i am just saying go with what you want? i never went by region or clan i went by listing if you read the listings they all have unique skills and interests like i got 3 from constantipole because of the listing and what they were about to be honest with you. plus constantipole has it was no longer exists so for me it was a double hit i love history and for them to be gone... and i loved what they stood for. so i got three of them.

i dont have one but the jewish vampire really interests me.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I agree with @madgar29 , go with the listing that calls to you without paying too much attention to clan.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Awesome, thank you all for the great feedback and shared experiences! This tracks with what I’m feeling, I think I might feel a calling from one of them. I’m going to meditate on each listing and see if I can sense where it might be coming from. I’ll also keep in mind the notes I’d like to add to make sure the right one comes through for me.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

MysticTranscendence wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:01 pm Since I do intense energy work as a way of bonding with my spirit companions, I’ve been feeling incredibly called to connecting with a Psy vampire lately.

The question is, how do you decide which background/clan of vampire to connect to?

I’ve looked through their listings and am getting ideas, but I’d love to hear more about how you decide which vampires you connect with.
Reading through the thread, I think there are 3 options you can consider:

- Going by your gut instinct is often recommended and is a good way to go. It's not the only one, though.

- CH written materials have also recommended that we work out what our current and anticipatable future needs are and get spirit companions who can help with those needs.

- Thirdly, we can use a custom conjuration to find the best possible match. You can put in the customer notes on your CH order some details of what your needs are. I understand CH can incorporate that into the conjuration, in some way, if you ask them to. (I think this is related to what they call a visceral conjuration in the Advanced Spirit Keeping book.) We shouldn't write a lengthy essay, so, if what you posted at the top of the thread is what you need, you could add that to the customer notes, asking them if they can use that in the conjuration.

Here's a link to the extensive Encyclopedia section on Vampire Clans.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=33

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MysticTranscendence wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:01 pm Since I do intense energy work as a way of bonding with my spirit companions, I’ve been feeling incredibly called to connecting with a Psy vampire lately.

I fully agree with Sysygy's perspective on your inquiry. Regardless of their background or clan, Psy Vampires are truly talented in energy work, as it is their unique specialization. When it comes to Sanguine, it varies on an individual basis. Out of all my Sanguine companions, I have found that only one of them excels in energy work.

Personally, I don't seek out specific companions based on their possession of skill A or skill B in order to establish a connection. Therefore, I am unable to provide detailed insights on this aspect. My very first vampire was a spirit rescue. From that moment onwards, I embarked on a journey that led to numerous connections and heartwarming reversed adoptions within the vampire community. These relationships were primarily established through my initial vampire's network and expanded further with friends of friends in the Keep.

If you're having trouble deciding and would like a mentor to guide you, simply provide a note and the conjurer will match you with one that perfectly suits your needs.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”