new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello, long-time lurker, I just recently decided to make my account and take the dive into spirit keeping.

I decided to get a gargoyle for my first spirit. They seem to be on the lighter side of DA and they're a good protection spirit. I'm a bit nervous, but patience and understanding is key to this journey. With that being said, I'd rather not just have my gargoyle's vessel sitting all by itself up on a high place. It feels a little neglectful on my part. So, I'd like to know, what decorations or offerings have you put beside your gargoyle vessels to make them happier/please them? Naturally I'll spend the time to ask my spirit what they'll prefer when they arrive, but I'd like to hear what others have done.

I know from the encyclopedia that cement and peanut butter are good items to start with.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I haven't bought any trinkets for mine yet. They do love peanut butter and chocolate. I haven't tried Reese's Cups for an offering, or a treat, but I'm sure they'll love it.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

A gargoyle was my first Ch spirit.
I later brought more home. Over the years I have given them lots of peanut butter lol
They have statues, figurines, crystals in their favorite colors, and I made a special box, painted it and decorated it in their favorite colors and symbols. I found a tigers eye crystal carved into the shape of a bear that I decorated the box with.. Along with tiny little mirrors. Mine seem to love mirrors. Inside the box I place offerings of arnica flowers, meteorites, various gems that they like.. the lid has a silk green ribbon I tied into a neat bow. I place drops of their favorite oils onto the arnica flowers in the box. Another garg loves pepper so I also put some pepper inside.

I have one gargoyle who likes flat rocks. So his offerings are of polished flat shaped crystals (like a pancake but thicker).

Regarding non physical offerings, I created an astral realm for my companions and in one area I made a pool of bouncy energy balls on top of the roof of the temple.
they like to play in it. Yeah I was surprised lol

Anything from the heart they seem to appreciate. They like having tasks of protection and guarding given to them, and like to be involved in the safety of me and my keep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
JustATrialGuy
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Daciana wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:31 pm A gargoyle was my first Ch spirit.
I later brought more home. Over the years I have given them lots of peanut butter lol
They have statues, figurines, crystals in their favorite colors, and I made a special box, painted it and decorated it in their favorite colors and symbols. I found a tigers eye crystal carved into the shape of a bear that I decorated the box with.. Along with tiny little mirrors. Mine seem to love mirrors. Inside the box I place offerings of arnica flowers, meteorites, various gems that they like.. the lid has a silk green ribbon I tied into a neat bow. I place drops of their favorite oils onto the arnica flowers in the box. Another garg loves pepper so I also put some pepper inside.

I have one gargoyle who likes flat rocks. So his offerings are of polished flat shaped crystals (like a pancake but thicker).

Regarding non physical offerings, I created an astral realm for my companions and in one area I made a pool of bouncy energy balls on top of the roof of the temple.
they like to play in it. Yeah I was surprised lol

Anything from the heart they seem to appreciate. They like having tasks of protection and guarding given to them, and like to be involved in the safety of me and my keep.
I like the idea of making a box for both items and offerings. Gives me an excuse to go to antique shops too. With the use of flowers and food-stuffs as offerings, what's usually the time you leave them in the box for? Is it something where your spirits let you know when they're satisfied with the offering?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I just give the offering when I feel the urge to, and as far as how long I leave the food offerings.. I leave them for as long as I respectfully can. Usually their food offerings are peanut butter or candy with peanut butter in it, so it's not as perishable as other food stuff. I tend to say as I'm giving the offering "I'll clean this up in the morning" etc so they know.

Usually with peanut butter offerings they are pretty quick about arriving to enjoy it. I don't put the peanut butter offerings in the box, but instead right in front of it. The flowers which I place the oil drop on gets replaced every so often with fresh ones.

I can tell when they are done with the offering. I can hear and see them, and feel the difference in the energy of the food after they have taken it. But usually I just know when they are finished.

My gargoyles are respectful and usually I hear a " thank you" after I place down their offerings. Or I'll see them come close to me and act affectionate to me.

One day one of my gargoyles asked for peanut butter spread onto a dill pickle slice. I dry the pickle really well, sprinkle pepper on the dill and put peanut butter on top, for the one who loves pepper. The first time I made it as he asked, I heard him nearly crashing in with excitement lol for some reason he really liked these .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Gargoyle”