Demon Blocking Communication with Spirits

markyy64
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi All I am not a Demon keeper just an innocent victim, I have 2 Demons blocking Communication with my spirits, I am told there is a way you can contact them, I have tried everything going spells etc and nothing is happening I feel trapped I was wondering if any of you guys would know the Answer.

Blessings mark

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

markyy64 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:35 pm Hi All I am not a Demon keeper just an innocent victim, I have 2 Demons blocking Communication with my spirits, I am told there is a way you can contact them, I have tried everything going spells etc and nothing is happening I feel trapped I was wondering if any of you guys would know the Answer.

Blessings mark
Firstly, I'm curious about the source of your information that claims you have not just one, but two demons obstructing your communication. It's important to consider the legitimacy of the source, as it could potentially create a negative cycle for you. I personally have experience with demons, but mine were introduced to me by companions who are White Arts, not even the Dark Arts ones. I find this information interesting and worth mentioning because it shows that my Keep has good judgment when introducing dark energies into my life.

Secondly, it's crucial that you refrain from attempting to contact any demons unless you are well-versed in this area and have proper protection. It seems like your communication is coming from a third party, as you mentioned being told certain things. If the source is reliable, then there shouldn't be a problem. However, if the source is questionable, it could lead to significant trouble.

Thirdly, I noticed that you are also a Keeper and have your own spirits. This means that any demons would have to go through your spirits first before even coming close to you, increasing the risk of them being banished or facing worse consequences. If what you're experiencing truly involves one or two demons, it would certainly be an unwise move on their part. Therefore, I don't believe this is the case here.

Fourthly, it's likely that nothing has occurred because there is probably no such demon present around you. However, since you believe they exist, it is fostering a lot of fear. Your subconscious mind has been filled with negative thoughts, and this negativity is continuing to spiral out of control.

My suggestion is for you to find some quiet time for yourself and try to connect with your spirits first. If you want to feel more secure, you can obtain some unbound protection spells from CH.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

markyy64 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:35 pm Hi All I am not a Demon keeper just an innocent victim, I have 2 Demons blocking Communication with my spirits, I am told there is a way you can contact them, I have tried everything going spells etc and nothing is happening I feel trapped I was wondering if any of you guys would know the Answer.

Blessings mark
Yes, if it is a demon I would not try to contact it.

Demonic attack

It appears to be very common for us to immediately suspect demons when we have a problem. Apparently most of the time the problem will be less dramatic. It's also far from uncommon for psychics to tell people they're under attack by demons. Some will then offer to help, for a fee.

If you want genuinely expert information on demonic attack, please read the article below & check out the help with negative entities info in the second link.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=demons

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=49

Also, what CH call a demon is absolutely not the same as others do. CH is referring to an 'evil', malicious type of being. (Succubi are not demons, just DA, not matter what the Catholic church, for example , might say. Also, when you consider that fundamentalist christians have called spirits associated with any other belief but theirs satanic - which would include WA spirits from India for example - it's clear that the word 'demon' is bandied about in confusing ways.

Blockages

One common cause of communication blockage is psychological: uncertainty, anxiety etc. And one good way to clear the atmosphere around you for better spirit communication is to centre, ground, heal/shield your aura, cleanse yourself and cleanse your space... regularly; but especially before a session.

Here's a free CH how to that can help with space cleansing...the smudging section.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Black Arts”