Demon commander sellers

Beaver3601
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Has anyone had legit demon commanders? If so from which seller did you buy the demon from?

I'm looking for a demon commander but just don't know where to find a legit one. If you have experience with a DC let me know thanks

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Beaver3601 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:23 pm Has anyone had legit demon commanders? If so from which seller did you buy the demon from?

I'm looking for a demon commander but just don't know where to find a legit one. If you have experience with a DC let me know thanks
Not everyone will think of demons as Black Arts, btw.

I hope this info is useful.

Have you seen this?

topic20345.html
and
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=black

In Creepy Hollows' classification, the dividing line between Dark Arts and Black Arts is whether a being is what I would call incapable of doing anything but harm - even to someone who is its keeper. Such beings are to be avoided, obviously.

In this classification, demons are usually DA. Some may be very dark - but that does not equate to undiluted evil. Even very dark beings have the choice to do harm or to not do harm. And a binding by a very competent, reliable seller is likely to conjure a being that the Keeper can work with - as long as the Keeper is themselves able to acclimatise to their energy and knows how to work well with quite or very dark beings.

At least this is - to the best of my understanding -what I've picked up from years of reading the postings of very experienced Forum members who work with such beings...and the CH articles.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Black Arts”