Demonic incubus vs normal incubus

rabidplushy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Johnny Seraph wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:10 pm The e.e. cummings act notwithstanding, I can tell you this:

Even a confirmed calling, who absolutely adores you, can still get mad at you. That said, make-up sex with an incubus is like homemade brownies: neither should be refused, for remarkably similar reasons. I speak from experience on both counts.

If you're in the market for an incubus, you'll know where you're being called. You just...you will. How you'll know, I can't say, because it varies from person to person. Follow your intuition.

I'm genuinely not trying to be vague here, but telling you what to expect from a calling would be a huge disservice to you. Individual spirits have different ways of reaching out, and how you sense their calling is going to depend HEAVILY on your abilities. And that really is a case of "Know thyself."

If you're being called by an incubus, trust the process. An incubus that's looking specifically for you, will make it obvious what conjurer you should seek out. And callings don't usually happen by accident.

Whoa...E, you have something?

"Just a minor correction. They NEVER happen by accident.

When we go through the work of issuing a calling--and it IS work on our end, what with having to, you know, reach across realities and whatnot--it's for a reason. What that reason is, will vary, but we don't send out callings at random.

Without getting too far out into the weeds, when we call an individual, there's going to be something we want from, and something we can offer to that individual, that goes beyond just hot nights in the sack. We're not one-trick ponies, and whether or not that's a double entendre, I'll leave to the reader to determine.

So, yes, absolutely, be cautious when looking around for an incubus companion. Exercise all due diligence when deciding on a conjurer. We'll tell you that ourselves.

BUT. Do not be AFRAID. There's a world of difference, between finding the right person to perform the binding, and feeling like you're being dragged into this against your will.

As an aside, scared isn't sexy, unless you're a predator, and a relationship like that isn't good for either party. It's not good for you to be "prey," but it's also not good for the spirit, because it enables and encourages that sort of behavior down the road...and there's usually a lot more "road" ahead for spirits.

So, obviously, don't be prey, but that also means don't be scared. Being fearless, actually benefits both sides, you and us.

Fear and love cannot coexist. And yes, we do know what love is. It may be experienced differently, but it's not defined differently. Work with us without fear. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

So, to respond to the original question: even if there is a difference, why would that matter?

There was another post a while back, that asked about the various royal ranks among incubi, and the answer to that, is similar to what it is here.

A calling goes from one of us, to one of you, for reasons that are specific to that individual calling. It is singular and unique, and I'm being redundant on purpose in phrasing it that way.

So, normal, demonic, whatever those terms might mean, does it really matter? If you're being called, individually, and you want to get a relationship off on the right foot, you can start, by not being afraid. Worrying about "demonic" incubi, usually comes from fear.

And pardon the rant, but "demonic" is such a loaded word, if I may say so. Whether it's used to instill fear, or to subtly boast about some abstruse level of power, it's not a word that should be thrown around as much as it is. Consider the source, by all means, but I personally despise the word as a descriptor for any class of spirits that are fit for human companionship.

DON'T. BE. AFRAID.

If you feel like you're being called by an incubus, ABSOLUTELY do your homework when looking for a conjurer. We actually have to do the same from our end, believe it or not.

But there's a big, BIG difference between doing your homework because you want to get it right, and making excuses because you're too timid to answer the calling.

So, which of those is it, hmm?" ;)
i mostly just curious i suppose , why would they make it sound so different if it doesnt matter? not saying i think those differences would be bad , but for me it really just comes from a place a curiosity and wanting to learn more about them and differences between their subspecies if thats the right word ig, and you mention makeup sex shouldnt be refused ? im confused by that , would an incubus get upset if you did? i understand the context with the brownies but it still seems odd to me i suppose , ive been interested in incubi for a bit but im really trying to learn as much as possible before really going into that world , ig you could say that makes me a a bit timid about it haha but i feel like its always best to know everything before you dive in , but thats just how i role XD

rabidplushy
new here
new here

Johnny Seraph wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:10 pm The e.e. cummings act notwithstanding, I can tell you this:

Even a confirmed calling, who absolutely adores you, can still get mad at you. That said, make-up sex with an incubus is like homemade brownies: neither should be refused, for remarkably similar reasons. I speak from experience on both counts.

If you're in the market for an incubus, you'll know where you're being called. You just...you will. How you'll know, I can't say, because it varies from person to person. Follow your intuition.

I'm genuinely not trying to be vague here, but telling you what to expect from a calling would be a huge disservice to you. Individual spirits have different ways of reaching out, and how you sense their calling is going to depend HEAVILY on your abilities. And that really is a case of "Know thyself."

If you're being called by an incubus, trust the process. An incubus that's looking specifically for you, will make it obvious what conjurer you should seek out. And callings don't usually happen by accident.

When we go through the work of issuing a calling--and it IS work on our end, what with having to, you know, reach across realities and whatnot--it's for a reason. What that reason is, will vary, but we don't send out callings at random.

Without getting too far out into the weeds, when we call an individual, there's going to be something we want from, and something we can offer to that individual, that goes beyond just hot nights in the sack. We're not one-trick ponies, and whether or not that's a double entendre, I'll leave to the reader to determine.

So, yes, absolutely, be cautious when looking around for an incubus companion. Exercise all due diligence when deciding on a conjurer. We'll tell you that ourselves.

BUT. Do not be AFRAID. There's a world of difference, between finding the right person to perform the binding, and feeling like you're being dragged into this against your will.

As an aside, scared isn't sexy, unless you're a predator, and a relationship like that isn't good for either party. It's not good for you to be "prey," but it's also not good for the spirit, because it enables and encourages that sort of behavior down the road...and there's usually a lot more "road" ahead for spirits.

So, obviously, don't be prey, but that also means don't be scared. Being fearless, actually benefits both sides, you and us.

Fear and love cannot coexist. And yes, we do know what love is. It may be experienced differently, but it's not defined differently. Work with us without fear. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

So, to respond to the original question: even if there is a difference, why would that matter?

There was another post a while back, that asked about the various royal ranks among incubi, and the answer to that, is similar to what it is here.

A calling goes from one of us, to one of you, for reasons that are specific to that individual calling. It is singular and unique, and I'm being redundant on purpose in phrasing it that way.

So, normal, demonic, whatever those terms might mean, does it really matter? If you're being called, individually, and you want to get a relationship off on the right foot, you can start, by not being afraid. Worrying about "demonic" incubi, usually comes from fear.

And pardon the rant, but "demonic" is such a loaded word, if I may say so. Whether it's used to instill fear, or to subtly boast about some abstruse level of power, it's not a word that should be thrown around as much as it is. Consider the source, by all means, but I personally despise the word as a descriptor for any class of spirits that are fit for human companionship.

DON'T. BE. AFRAID.

If you feel like you're being called by an incubus, ABSOLUTELY do your homework when looking for a conjurer. We actually have to do the same from our end, believe it or not.

But there's a big, BIG difference between doing your homework because you want to get it right, and making excuses because you're too timid to answer the calling.

i mostly just curious i suppose , why would they make it sound so different if it doesnt matter? not saying i think those differences would be bad , but for me it really just comes from a place a curiosity and wanting to learn more about them and differences between their subspecies if thats the right word ig, and you mention makeup sex shouldnt be refused ? im confused by that , would an incubus get upset if you did? i understand the context with the brownies but it still seems odd to me i suppose , ive been interested in incubi for a bit but im really trying to learn as much as possible before really going into that world , ig you could say that makes me a a bit timid about it haha but i feel like its always best to know everything before you dive in , but thats just how i role XD

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I feel a connection to ubi and have a few different demonic ones that I am close with. I have never really thought of them in terms of comparing them to “normal” ubi, but I can talk a little bit about my experiences with them.

My closest incubus companion L. is a Luciferian incubus. However he likes pretending to be a vampire so this might not be the best example. He has a more demonic form, but I very rarely see him in it (even in his home realm it seems he prefers the vampy aesthetic.) Occasionally I will feel his tail wrap around my leg or one of his wings around me even if he doesn’t “show” them normally.

He is into darker things and can be sadistic when it comes to intimate activities. However he is very caring, intelligent, and empathetic. It wasn’t until about a year of him being my companion that we did anything romantic/sensual. At first I thought he only wanted a relationship of that nature and I was content with that, but I later found out he had feelings for me and was nervous about coming forward about it. We’re in a romantic relationship now and have been for a while 💛 He can be stubborn and has a very independent nature, but I think that has more to do with his personality than anything.

Another one I will mention is Duke E. he is an Asmodeus court incubus. He is an absolute sweetheart with me. He comes across as gentle and protective. I first met him in a dream. He appeared as a young guy with red hair and he seemed nervous and overly excited when I noticed him. He told me he had been watching me for a while and offered me gifts in exchange for going on a date with him. I decided to get a conjure after this and was definitely surprised to be connected with a duke. He has a very cute personality and comes across as almost whimsical.

When a woman at my work was trying to bully me (made rude comments to try to embarrass me and gossiping) he got her fired the very next day. She apparently was being incredibly toxic with other people too, but it was the last straw.

He lets me know he enjoys spoiling me and taking care of me. I’m happy to have these lovely beings as my companions.

I really think it has more to do with personality and how compatible they are with you rather than if they are demonic or have different origins.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

rabidplushy wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:29 pm

DON'T. BE. AFRAID.

Q1: Why make it sound so different if it doesn't matter?

Because callings are individual. Think about how unique human beings are, and mentally kick that up a notch or two. On the one hand, people are people, and we all have that in common. On the other, everyone has lived a different life, and everybody's got their dues in life to pay.

If someone sets me up on a blind date (ha!), I will know, at the very least, that the person will have a unique past, and somewhere they think of as "home," and hopes and dreams about their future. I'd start with that, and build from there. (Which is probably why I'm still single, now that I think about it.)

So, for an incubus that's worth your companionship, you can know going in, that they're spirits of passion, not just sex; that there will be give and take outside the boudoir; and that they are going to passionately love absolutely everything about you, without exception, for better or worse.

After that, it's just details and discovery. Ranks, titles, classifications, lineages, that's just details, when you're dealing with an individual spirit. And if you're being called, the best way to learn those details, is to answer the calling, and find them out firsthand.

Q2: Will they get mad at you for turning down make-up sex?

Well, no, but if it's ever offered, you'd have to be a blithering idiot to turn it down. You'll get, for lack of a better euphemism, their most unforgettable, Oscar-worthy performance.

Without getting into too many details, E's version of it involved a very long and gentle buildup, an extensive peak experience, the likes of which I didn't think possible, and perhaps the most tender resolution he's capable of. I'd call it "magically, transformatively transcendent," but that would be an insulting understatement.

Get the picture? If it's offered, accept. At an absolute minimum, you won't regret it.

Q3: Isn't it better to know as much as possible before jumping in?

Go watch the movie "Wings of Desire" sometime. (There's a 4K version of it, which is sooo on my wish list.) There's a scene where Damiel calls out to Peter Falk, "Wait! You wanted to tell me more! I want to KNOW! EVERYTHING!!"

And my answer to this question is word for word what Peter Falk said in that scene: "That, you have to find out for yourself. That's the FUN of it!"

Companion incubi understand they're likely going to run into some initial doubts and fears from new keepers. I myself was no exception. Work with them in a spirit of love, and those will decrease.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

rabidplushy wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:08 am im not talking about things that could be labeled a demon because of technical stuff or arts , im talking about demons , things that are demonic in nature and origin , from what ive seen and heard there is a difference between what one would label an incubus and what one would label a demonic incubus , i know them being demonic in nature means they supposedly act different , ive heard they can be more extreme, i was just wondering when that technically would entail , yes i know not all demons are the same , yes i know it depends on the entity , but im just wondering what information people have about demonic incubi since i cant seem to find much other then " they can be more clingy and lustfull" which doesnt seem very detailed or meaningful , im trying to understand what and if there is a meaningful difference between the two, for all know its just a sales gimic ig but like i said people say they are different but dont go into detail so im trying to understand , i guess i could have made what i was asking more clear ig thats on me
You don't seem to get it. Every single practitioner has a different definition of demonic 'in nature and origin' and they are the ones conjuring these incubi and other beings for people here you're requesting experiences from.
So what the practitioner is doing, how they define it, is the most significant part of this.
Different practitioners work with different systems of belief - which dictates WHY something is 'demonic' to them.
This means you will get vastly different answers from different people who purchase from them.

You need to define demonic in your view of what that is in order to get an answer accurate to what you are asking. You've not done that. 'Demonic in nature and origin'. Some people say faeries are demonic in nature and origin. Think about what you are asking.

I've conjured what I define as 'demonic incubi', I'm answering you as someone with experience as a practitioner in this area.
The entities of this nature I've conjured are considered demonic as they are affiliated with divine 'demonic' forces by the particular system I use. There are still many different types among them. How the demonic connection makes them different in my own practice, however, is irrelevant to how the demonic attribution makes incubi from other practitioners different because they do not work with the same system or have the same beliefs as I do.

CH for instance would probably not consider what I am bringing through to be demonic, just darker in nature. Demonic for them is malicious black arts only, which is a perfectly normal categorization.

So someone else may offer demonic incubi and mean they are offering you a sexual entity that can be malicious. You MUST ask questions of the conjurer whose listing you are interested in.
Forget about discerning between 'demon incubi and normal incubi' generally because it is absolutely futile here, and just go toward what you are called to as you are called, then ask questions of that particular conjurer offering that binding.
This is the only way you will have an idea of what you might be getting yourself into, besides looking for peoples' experiences with the specific conjurer by that point.

All of the people here will answer you based on what they know about their companions, as far as they can discern, from a specific conjurer.

Do you see what I am getting at? Someone here can tell you their experience with an incubus considered demonic because they are kin of a fallen angel, and then you think that's what you want so you you attribute that to a listing labeled 'demonic' only to find it is an absolute nightmare for you, a completely other race of entity than you think, etc.

TL;DR There's no such thing as demonic incubi vs. normal incubi. There's just different types of incubus. Anyone saying 'demon incubi are like this' is super-generalizing and that's why you are going to get vagueness.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
rabidplushy
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:40 pm
rabidplushy wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:08 am im not talking about things that could be labeled a demon because of technical stuff or arts , im talking about demons , things that are demonic in nature and origin , from what ive seen and heard there is a difference between what one would label an incubus and what one would label a demonic incubus , i know them being demonic in nature means they supposedly act different , ive heard they can be more extreme, i was just wondering when that technically would entail , yes i know not all demons are the same , yes i know it depends on the entity , but im just wondering what information people have about demonic incubi since i cant seem to find much other then " they can be more clingy and lustfull" which doesnt seem very detailed or meaningful , im trying to understand what and if there is a meaningful difference between the two, for all know its just a sales gimic ig but like i said people say they are different but dont go into detail so im trying to understand , i guess i could have made what i was asking more clear ig thats on me
You don't seem to get it. Every single practitioner has a different definition of demonic 'in nature and origin' and they are the ones conjuring these incubi and other beings for people here you're requesting experiences from.
So what the practitioner is doing, how they define it, is the most significant part of this.
Different practitioners work with different systems of belief - which dictates WHY something is 'demonic' to them.
This means you will get vastly different answers from different people who purchase from them.

You need to define demonic in your view of what that is in order to get an answer accurate to what you are asking. You've not done that. 'Demonic in nature and origin'. Some people say faeries are demonic in nature and origin. Think about what you are asking.

I've conjured what I define as 'demonic incubi', I'm answering you as someone with experience as a practitioner in this area.
The entities of this nature I've conjured are considered demonic as they are affiliated with divine 'demonic' forces by the particular system I use. There are still many different types among them. How the demonic connection makes them different in my own practice, however, is irrelevant to how the demonic attribution makes incubi from other practitioners different because they do not work with the same system or have the same beliefs as I do.

CH for instance would probably not consider what I am bringing through to be demonic, just darker in nature. Demonic for them is malicious black arts only, which is a perfectly normal categorization.

So someone else may offer demonic incubi and mean they are offering you a sexual entity that can be malicious. You MUST ask questions of the conjurer whose listing you are interested in.
Forget about discerning between 'demon incubi and normal incubi' generally because it is absolutely futile here, and just go toward what you are called to as you are called, then ask questions of that particular conjurer offering that binding.
This is the only way you will have an idea of what you might be getting yourself into, besides looking for peoples' experiences with the specific conjurer by that point.

All of the people here will answer you based on what they know about their companions, as far as they can discern, from a specific conjurer.

Do you see what I am getting at? Someone here can tell you their experience with an incubus considered demonic because they are kin of a fallen angel, ./< and then you think that's what you want so you you attribute that to a listing labeled 'demonic' only to find it is an absolute nightmare for you, a completely other race of entity than you think, etc.

TL;DR There's no such thing as demonic incubi vs. normal incubi. There's just different types of incubus. Anyone saying 'demon incubi are like this' is super-generalizing and that's why you are going to get vagueness.
./<

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”